Jump to topic:

My challenges

SonicAndRapBattles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:31:33 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Every time i post a challenge, and people try to answer it.

Challenge 1: Describe a color without using that color or any other color's name in it. (for example, if you were talking to a blind man about color, he wouldn't understand what "green" or "black" are).
" I do know you... Better now than I ever have. I was there... when Gordys was destroyed. I saw the betrayal. I saw it, but i could not believe it. I had asked for only one thing. After giving so much, after sacrificing everything ...for my friends... only to be betrayed. You asked earlier who i am. The answer is simple, *takes off helmet* ... I am your friend."
-Loader Bot, revealing himself to be the masked stranger, Tales From The Borderlands
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 11:27:14 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/4/2016 3:31:33 PM, SonicAndRapBattles wrote:
Every time i post a challenge, and people try to answer it.

Challenge 1: Describe a color without using that color or any other color's name in it. (for example, if you were talking to a blind man about color, he wouldn't understand what "green" or "black" are).

Yellow

It's like a light touch, it's also kind of sharp like a needle prick, it's also warm. But not warm like rubbing your hands together or a wool blanket. It's warm like someone holding your hand.

Yellow sounds like a G note or A minor.

Yellow is the color of sun, bumble bees, dandelion flowers, sun flowers, and bananas.

It's calls for attention and when it gets it you have a hard time turning away. But it's allure isn't tradgic or mesmerising. It holds your attention like when you are puckered up expecting a kiss to soon follow. A light hearted anticipation keeps the eyes enthralled on the color yellow.