Improv

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 4:08:28 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/26/2016 4:07:29 PM, Graygamer wrote:
It was very dark in the hallway you couldn't see anything until.........

you turned on the lights by flicking the switch up.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 10:25:15 PM
Then, you saw something somewhat interesting.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 11:26:24 PM
At 4/26/2016 10:25:15 PM, breakingamber wrote:

She had a bill like a duck and a furry tail. She was hot.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 12:46:57 PM
At 4/26/2016 11:26:24 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

As in oven hot.
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 1:50:48 PM
At 4/27/2016 12:46:57 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 4/26/2016 11:26:24 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

As in oven hot.

as in, someone just broke into your house and stuffed someone into an oven in cold blooded murder hot.
(Cold blooded murder with an oven...#irony)
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

"If I had wanted to be sober, I wouldn't have gotten drunk." -Unity

"Some people say I'm not smart. Those people get my fist." -Farkas
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 5:51:35 PM

As in oven hot.

as in, someone just broke into your house and stuffed someone into an oven in cold blooded murder hot.

The blood drained from your face. She was a vampire!
A love-sucking vampire.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 1:59:32 AM
At 5/2/2016 5:51:35 PM, breakingamber wrote:

As in oven hot.

A love-sucking vampire.
She pounced at you with desire.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 1:59:21 PM
At 5/4/2016 1:59:32 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

As in oven hot.

A love-sucking vampire.

But her face was quickly blown off by a shotgun rom someone behind her. As you wiped the brains off your face, you look behind her bloodied corpse to see a man in a trench coat, holding the same shotgun that blew her face off.
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 1:01:00 AM
At 5/5/2016 1:59:21 PM, yomama12 wrote:

As in oven hot.

A love-sucking vampire.

But her face was quickly blown off by a shotgun rom someone behind her. As you wiped the brains off your face, you look behind her bloodied corpse to see a man in a trench coat, holding the same shotgun that blew her face off.

You screamed. It was your father, with a maniac red look in his eyes.

[For our convenience, we should probably ignore trolls who decide to write, "Everybody died" or "THE END" or the like.]
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 2:04:45 PM
At 5/9/2016 1:01:00 AM, breakingamber wrote:

As in oven hot.

A love-sucking vampire.

[For our convenience, we should probably ignore trolls who decide to write, "Everybody died" or "THE END" or the like.]

Until you woke up, and went out, and the same thing happened. It was like PT all over again.

[good idea]

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 2:18:04 PM
At 5/9/2016 2:04:45 PM, yomama12 wrote:

As in oven hot.

A love-sucking vampire.

Until you woke up, and went out, and the same thing happened. It was like PT all over again.

After that happened about 7 times, a man appeared before you saw the insane duck lady. He said, "This is not your destiny" From then on, that repeatedly occurred in the dream.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 4:13:41 PM
At 5/9/2016 2:18:04 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 5/9/2016 2:04:45 PM, yomama12 wrote:

As in oven hot.

A love-sucking vampire.

After that happened about 7 times, a man appeared before you saw the insane duck lady. He said, "This is not your destiny" From then on, that repeatedly occurred in the dream.

This happened another 20 times until you finally had enough and blew your face off. You wake up to find that now that is your dream: the man, the lady, and eventually killing yourself over and over again.

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 4:58:26 PM

As in oven hot.

A love-sucking vampire.

This happened another 20 times until you finally had enough and blew your face off. You wake up to find that now that is your dream: the man, the lady, and eventually killing yourself over and over again.

Finally, 103 times later, you find a little hidden lever, and it allows you to grab a sword to battle the "enemies." You always fail, but then that becomes part of your dream.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
SkyLeach
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 12:22:24 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/10/2016 4:58:26 PM, breakingamber wrote:

As in oven hot.

A love-sucking vampire.

Finally, 103 times later, you find a little hidden lever, and it allows you to grab a sword to battle the "enemies." You always fail, but then that becomes part of your dream.

The time detective sighs, sloshes a bit of coffee as he sets down his liberally-irished brew, and kicks the quantum flux capacitor monitoring the timeline. The pattern doesn't stop. With a groan, he looks at his partner.

"Hey Ted. We've got another one stuck in a 319."
Math is just another language, however one without analogy.

- http://arxiv.org...
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 1:35:17 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/13/2016 12:22:24 PM, SkyLeach wrote:
At 5/10/2016 4:58:26 PM, breakingamber wrote:

As in oven hot.

A love-sucking vampire.

The time detective sighs, sloshes a bit of coffee as he sets down his liberally-irished brew, and kicks the quantum flux capacitor monitoring the timeline. The pattern doesn't stop. With a groan, he looks at his partner.

"Hey Ted. We've got another one stuck in a 319."

"Oh sh1t. Kick it again." The detective did. There was no change.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer