jameshanson133instagram
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 1:31:56 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 5/20/2016 11:09:04 AM, SummerHaze wrote:
it's a fairytale
I am a Christian and he could have escaped death to save himself but he did not because of his love for us but I believe in the so called "fairy tail"
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2016 3:20:26 PM
At 6/22/2016 1:31:56 AM, jameshanson133instagram wrote:
At 5/20/2016 11:09:04 AM, SummerHaze wrote:
it's a fairytale
I am a Christian and he could have escaped death to save himself but he did not because of his love for us but I believe in the so called "fairy tail"

All you need to do is remove the sixth to twenty-fourth words from this post and you get a statement that makes sense......
I am a Christian and I believe in the so called "fairy tail"
randomsage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 9:10:01 AM
lol @ these responses.

I guess his water into wine trick could've worked itself out for when Pontinus Pilot washed his hands.

Maybe he's a jolly drunk.
TheWaywardWriter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 3:35:40 AM
I don't get how atheists seem to think they're smarter or intellectually superior than those who actually believe God exists. It does not make sense at all. They deem themselves realists and think of 'what could be' rather than 'what is', but just because you can't see anything doesn't mean it does not exist. Jesus would surely have escaped His unjust 'punishment' and just leave all us (including you atheists) to die, but He didn't. Why? The simple reason was because He loved us. Even though we obviously don't deserve His eternal love, He still does. Call Him crazy or impractical, but without Him we'd be dead. God could have left us all to die once Adam and Eve had committed original sin, but He saw the potential in us to be good and do good things and so did not leave us to rot. Another thing atheists got wrong about religion, specifically Christianity, is that it's about morality, not creation myths. Atheists, having no religion, rely on science. But science can't tell us right from wrong.