Jump to topic:

All McDonald's employees are short?

Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 8:32:28 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Maybe this is just me but I've been to McDonald's several times and I've NEVER seen a tall employee or even an average-sized employee. Every time I went to McDonald's, all of the employees (both male and female) were short. Does McDonald's have a preference for short people or is this just my experience?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 1:17:30 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/2/2016 8:32:28 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
Maybe this is just me but I've been to McDonald's several times and I've NEVER seen a tall employee or even an average-sized employee. Every time I went to McDonald's, all of the employees (both male and female) were short. Does McDonald's have a preference for short people or is this just my experience?

I've heard of cutting down on staff but this is ridiculous.
Cryo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 10:03:36 PM
At 6/15/2016 1:17:30 PM, Willows wrote:

ba dum tss

But for OP, no, McDonald's doesn't have any preferences for short people.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 2:57:54 AM
At 6/20/2016 10:03:36 PM, Cryo wrote:
At 6/15/2016 1:17:30 PM, Willows wrote:

ba dum tss

But for OP, no, McDonald's doesn't have any preferences for short people.

OK! Sorry! I didn't mean to sound ignorant!
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 9:09:20 PM
At 6/29/2016 10:30:17 AM, RosieLeary wrote:
lol, its true, i thought i was the only one who noticed it

Lol! It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who noticed this!
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 4:49:59 AM
Does McDonald's have a preference for short people or is this just my experience?

Neither, Foodie. Bussing burgers behind a McDonald's counter is known to shrink you, at the rate of approximately two inches per year, while retaining the same body-mass due to the laws of physics. In a psychosomatic moral reaction known as Yellow Shift, the better you master McDonalds' methodologies for cheerfully flinging calories down the maws of the addicted obese, the shorter you yourself will actually get.

For example, if you commence work for McDonalds as a teetering, 14 year-old beanpole, then by the age of 18 you'll be ineligible for the NBA and have to play hockey instead. By age fifty-five, you could once have won on a college basketball scholarship, yet now be recruited for a circus.

The Surgeon General is all across this. I believe it goes by the name of Employee McNugget Syndrome.

True Story.