Jump to topic:

What's your scariest nightmare?

Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 5:26:04 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Out of all the nightmares you've had, what was your scariest nightmare?

My scariest nightmare, believe it or not, was when I saw Britney Spears as a dancing skeleton! It's pretty funny but it was scary for me!
yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2016 5:10:45 PM
This story is so chilling, it still scares me to this day. I literally woke up in a pool of sweat/pee.

So here is is. Read it, if you dare.

I Amin my bed, and I here a shuffling noise outside the door. I walk out thinking I wasn't in a dream, and went to the fridge, as I always have a midnight snack. But when I opened it, my heart froze, and all the blood drained from my face. I swear, I will never forget that sight...
All of my vodka was missing.

I awoke screaming, panting in shallow, fast breaths. I will never forget it.
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

"If I had wanted to be sober, I wouldn't have gotten drunk." -Unity

"Some people say I'm not smart. Those people get my fist." -Farkas
Julian-Harker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 7:43:26 AM
funny bears
Oh yes, I am very much intimidated by your threats of physical violence when you are thousands of kilometers away behind a computer screen. Please, continue to tell me more about how much you can bench. I will whole heartedly believe you.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 10:42:47 PM
At 6/26/2016 5:10:45 PM, yomama12 wrote:
This story is so chilling, it still scares me to this day. I literally woke up in a pool of sweat/pee.

So here is is. Read it, if you dare.

I Amin my bed, and I here a shuffling noise outside the door. I walk out thinking I wasn't in a dream, and went to the fridge, as I always have a midnight snack. But when I opened it, my heart froze, and all the blood drained from my face. I swear, I will never forget that sight...
All of my vodka was missing.

I awoke screaming, panting in shallow, fast breaths. I will never forget it.

That sounds like a beautiful nightmare but it also sounds extremely scary! It kind of sounds like something from American Horror Story, especially the 5th season (Hotel).
TheWorldIsComplicated
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 9:18:37 PM
At 6/23/2016 5:26:04 AM, Foodiesoul wrote:

My scariest nightmare, believe it or not, was when I saw Britney Spears as a dancing skeleton! It's pretty funny but it was scary for me!

I once dreamed that I was stuck in a jail cell with Hillary, Trump, and Bernie. It was awful.
David_Debates
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 9:31:07 PM
At 6/30/2016 9:18:37 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:

I once dreamed that I was stuck in a jail cell with Hillary, Trump, and Bernie. It was awful.

Who died first?
TheWorldIsComplicated
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 9:33:47 PM
At 6/30/2016 9:31:07 PM, David_Debates wrote:

Who died first?

First, Bernie tried to offer free health care so Trump got him. Then Hillary blamed the NRA so Trump built a wall and then I woke up.
David_Debates
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 9:38:19 PM
At 6/30/2016 9:33:47 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:

Who died first?

First, Bernie tried to offer free health care so Trump got him. Then Hillary blamed the NRA so Trump built a wall and then I woke up.

Did Hillary send the NRA a private email? Did Mexico pay for the wall? Details, I want details!
TheWorldIsComplicated
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 9:41:16 PM
At 6/30/2016 9:38:19 PM, David_Debates wrote:

Who died first?

Did Hillary send the NRA a private email? Did Mexico pay for the wall? Details, I want details!

Yep. Hillary sent the email then everyone in the NRA "mysteriously died." Trump made the Mexicans pay for the wall because Trump didn't like the standards of a Turkish Prison. Hillary then threw a "Black Lives Matter" sign at Trump.
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 1:55:35 AM
At 6/30/2016 9:41:16 PM, TheWorldIsComplicated wrote:
At 6/30/2016 9:38:19 PM, David_Debates wrote:

Who died first?

Yep. Hillary sent the email then everyone in the NRA "mysteriously died." Trump made the Mexicans pay for the wall because Trump didn't like the standards of a Turkish Prison. Hillary then threw a "Black Lives Matter" sign at Trump.

LOL! This sounds hilarious but also like pure hell!