Jump to topic:

9/11 was an inside job

YoshiBoy13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 9:31:18 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
All the conspiracy theories about 9/11 being an inside job are absolute nonsense with almost nothing backing them up. Even the mention of the truthism argument effectively invalidates any argument, just with guilt by association.
I believe that there was a secret effort by the US government to effectively spam the internet with stupid conspiracy theories so any real evidence would be instinctively grouped with the nutters.
"9/11 was an inside job" was an inside job!
- Just because you're narrow-minded doesn't mean you're always right.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 8:26:58 PM
At 11/28/2016 9:31:18 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
All the conspiracy theories about 9/11 being an inside job are absolute nonsense with almost nothing backing them up. Even the mention of the truthism argument effectively invalidates any argument, just with guilt by association.
I believe that there was a secret effort by the US government to effectively spam the internet with stupid conspiracy theories so any real evidence would be instinctively grouped with the nutters.
"9/11 was an inside job" was an inside job!

I totally agree, lets spam this forum with bs talk about how it was a conspiracy, my favorite is the one where supposedly all the Jews were out of the buildings because they knew ahead of time that the planes were going to crash, or the pentagon was never hit by a plane because the angle of the plane wing didn't line up with the lamp post....please reminds me of the guy on the grassy knoll and JFK
benalla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 11:29:25 PM
you will not see the strangest of this before
https://www.youtube.com...
Hi friends :) im Reda i hope that u will enjoy with me watching some funny videos on my Chanel YouTube
ihatethisname
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 7:33:04 PM
Posted: 21 hours ago
Please do tell me:
How did the BBC report the collapse of WTC7 before it collapsed?
How did WTC6 have a hole in the top of it, but no walls, if the only reason it damaged was due to collapse?
How did one of the most highly surveilled buildings in the world, the Pentagon, not capture a single shot of a plane flying into it?
Isn't it a little convenient that the only plane that was intercepted was the one headed for the white house (which Bush wouldn't have been in, btw, as he sat in a classroom doing absolutely nothing for 20 minutes after hearing that WTC1 had been attacked)?
Isn't it convenient that 19 guys used box cutters to literally overpower all staff and passengers before flying across multiple states to NYC without being intercepted even once?

Once you can answer not one, but ALL of these questions correctly, 9/11 is absolutely, UNDINIABLY an inside job, and anyone who is asked these questions and fails to answer ALL of them, yet still chooses to believe the official story, is not only in serious denial, but is also a complete idiot.

Yes; that includes you. The person reading this post RIGHT NOW. If you think the official story of 9/11 was true, but can't answer EVERY SINGLE ONE of the my questions, you're insanely stupid on a miraculous scale.