Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

9/11 was an inside job

YoshiBoy13
Posts: 96
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 9:31:18 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
All the conspiracy theories about 9/11 being an inside job are absolute nonsense with almost nothing backing them up. Even the mention of the truthism argument effectively invalidates any argument, just with guilt by association.
I believe that there was a secret effort by the US government to effectively spam the internet with stupid conspiracy theories so any real evidence would be instinctively grouped with the nutters.
"9/11 was an inside job" was an inside job!
- Just because you're narrow-minded doesn't mean you're always right.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 3,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 8:26:58 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 11/28/2016 9:31:18 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
All the conspiracy theories about 9/11 being an inside job are absolute nonsense with almost nothing backing them up. Even the mention of the truthism argument effectively invalidates any argument, just with guilt by association.
I believe that there was a secret effort by the US government to effectively spam the internet with stupid conspiracy theories so any real evidence would be instinctively grouped with the nutters.
"9/11 was an inside job" was an inside job!

I totally agree, lets spam this forum with bs talk about how it was a conspiracy, my favorite is the one where supposedly all the Jews were out of the buildings because they knew ahead of time that the planes were going to crash, or the pentagon was never hit by a plane because the angle of the plane wing didn't line up with the lamp post....please reminds me of the guy on the grassy knoll and JFK
benalla
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 11:29:25 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
you will not see the strangest of this before
https://www.youtube.com...
Hi friends :) im Reda i hope that u will enjoy with me watching some funny videos on my Chanel YouTube
JazmineFingerhut
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 4:38:03 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
The argument is simple, show me JUST 1 scientific proves that it was not inside job. How simple is this?
ihatethisname
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2016 7:33:04 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Please do tell me:
How did the BBC report the collapse of WTC7 before it collapsed?
How did WTC6 have a hole in the top of it, but no walls, if the only reason it damaged was due to collapse?
How did one of the most highly surveilled buildings in the world, the Pentagon, not capture a single shot of a plane flying into it?
Isn't it a little convenient that the only plane that was intercepted was the one headed for the white house (which Bush wouldn't have been in, btw, as he sat in a classroom doing absolutely nothing for 20 minutes after hearing that WTC1 had been attacked)?
Isn't it convenient that 19 guys used box cutters to literally overpower all staff and passengers before flying across multiple states to NYC without being intercepted even once?

Once you can answer not one, but ALL of these questions correctly, 9/11 is absolutely, UNDINIABLY an inside job, and anyone who is asked these questions and fails to answer ALL of them, yet still chooses to believe the official story, is not only in serious denial, but is also a complete idiot.

Yes; that includes you. The person reading this post RIGHT NOW. If you think the official story of 9/11 was true, but can't answer EVERY SINGLE ONE of the my questions, you're insanely stupid on a miraculous scale.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 3,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2017 4:42:58 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 12/6/2016 7:33:04 PM, ihatethisname wrote:
Please do tell me:
How did the BBC report the collapse of WTC7 before it collapsed?
How did WTC6 have a hole in the top of it, but no walls, if the only reason it damaged was due to collapse?
How did one of the most highly surveilled buildings in the world, the Pentagon, not capture a single shot of a plane flying into it?
Isn't it a little convenient that the only plane that was intercepted was the one headed for the white house (which Bush wouldn't have been in, btw, as he sat in a classroom doing absolutely nothing for 20 minutes after hearing that WTC1 had been attacked)?
Isn't it convenient that 19 guys used box cutters to literally overpower all staff and passengers before flying across multiple states to NYC without being intercepted even once?

Once you can answer not one, but ALL of these questions correctly, 9/11 is absolutely, UNDINIABLY an inside job, and anyone who is asked these questions and fails to answer ALL of them, yet still chooses to believe the official story, is not only in serious denial, but is also a complete idiot.

Yes; that includes you. The person reading this post RIGHT NOW. If you think the official story of 9/11 was true, but can't answer EVERY SINGLE ONE of the my questions, you're insanely stupid on a miraculous scale.

So you are going to tell me the people of the United States government (people like the rest of us) just decided to murder over 3000 fellow Americans because of some secret agenda, whatever

Not everything that's bad is a conspiracy. By the way that car accident that you saw this morning, they were after you actually but they missed and crashed.
Vinnie_Cross_Briet
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2017 2:19:00 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Undoubtfully there's quite the BS on the internet concerning this topic. That being said, I truly fail to see why some people don't see that it was indeed an inside job. But I don't think it's funny that we have so much spiritually dead sleepers walking around consuming the workd and themselves without realising what actually is going on (Satanic NWO coming slowly but surely). That is quite serious and shocking.

Let the flame begin. /puts on anti flame helmet
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 3,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2017 4:06:43 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/1/2017 2:19:00 PM, Vinnie_Cross_Briet wrote:
Undoubtfully there's quite the BS on the internet concerning this topic. That being said, I truly fail to see why some people don't see that it was indeed an inside job. But I don't think it's funny that we have so much spiritually dead sleepers walking around consuming the workd and themselves without realising what actually is going on (Satanic NWO coming slowly but surely). That is quite serious and shocking.

Let the flame begin. /puts on anti flame helmet

Ahh yes you are one of the Illuminati right?
inferno
Posts: 12,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2017 4:39:52 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/2/2017 4:06:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 3/1/2017 2:19:00 PM, Vinnie_Cross_Briet wrote:
Undoubtfully there's quite the BS on the internet concerning this topic. That being said, I truly fail to see why some people don't see that it was indeed an inside job. But I don't think it's funny that we have so much spiritually dead sleepers walking around consuming the workd and themselves without realising what actually is going on (Satanic NWO coming slowly but surely). That is quite serious and shocking.

Let the flame begin. /puts on anti flame helmet

Ahh yes you are one of the Illuminati right?

Man you should bring your behind to the Politics forum.
And let us pick on angry White Men.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 3,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2017 6:48:30 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/2/2017 4:39:52 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/2/2017 4:06:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 3/1/2017 2:19:00 PM, Vinnie_Cross_Briet wrote:
Undoubtfully there's quite the BS on the internet concerning this topic. That being said, I truly fail to see why some people don't see that it was indeed an inside job. But I don't think it's funny that we have so much spiritually dead sleepers walking around consuming the workd and themselves without realising what actually is going on (Satanic NWO coming slowly but surely). That is quite serious and shocking.

Let the flame begin. /puts on anti flame helmet

Ahh yes you are one of the Illuminati right?

Man you should bring your behind to the Politics forum.
And let us pick on angry White Men.

Too much hate for me on the Politics forum, I only hate greedy big corporations
inferno
Posts: 12,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2017 7:02:45 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/2/2017 6:48:30 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 3/2/2017 4:39:52 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/2/2017 4:06:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 3/1/2017 2:19:00 PM, Vinnie_Cross_Briet wrote:
Undoubtfully there's quite the BS on the internet concerning this topic. That being said, I truly fail to see why some people don't see that it was indeed an inside job. But I don't think it's funny that we have so much spiritually dead sleepers walking around consuming the workd and themselves without realising what actually is going on (Satanic NWO coming slowly but surely). That is quite serious and shocking.

Let the flame begin. /puts on anti flame helmet

Ahh yes you are one of the Illuminati right?

Man you should bring your behind to the Politics forum.
And let us pick on angry White Men.

Too much hate for me on the Politics forum, I only hate greedy big corporations

Youre scared. I cannot believe this. I thought you were my prot"g".
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 3,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2017 7:10:22 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/2/2017 7:02:45 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/2/2017 6:48:30 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 3/2/2017 4:39:52 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/2/2017 4:06:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 3/1/2017 2:19:00 PM, Vinnie_Cross_Briet wrote:
Undoubtfully there's quite the BS on the internet concerning this topic. That being said, I truly fail to see why some people don't see that it was indeed an inside job. But I don't think it's funny that we have so much spiritually dead sleepers walking around consuming the workd and themselves without realising what actually is going on (Satanic NWO coming slowly but surely). That is quite serious and shocking.

Let the flame begin. /puts on anti flame helmet

Ahh yes you are one of the Illuminati right?

Man you should bring your behind to the Politics forum.
And let us pick on angry White Men.

Too much hate for me on the Politics forum, I only hate greedy big corporations

Youre scared. I cannot believe this. I thought you were my prot"g".

I'm not scared I just have no hate or comments about races for the most part
DatBoiiiii
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2017 9:14:09 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 11/28/2016 9:31:18 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
All the conspiracy theories about 9/11 being an inside job are absolute nonsense with almost nothing backing them up. Even the mention of the truthism argument effectively invalidates any argument, just with guilt by association.
I believe that there was a secret effort by the US government to effectively spam the internet with stupid conspiracy theories so any real evidence would be instinctively grouped with the nutters.
"9/11 was an inside job" was an inside job!

tthomas the dank engine did 9/11. He wanted to scrp metal for more railroads
DatBoiiiii
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2017 11:54:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 3/2/2017 4:39:52 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/2/2017 4:06:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 3/1/2017 2:19:00 PM, Vinnie_Cross_Briet wrote:
Undoubtfully there's quite the BS on the internet concerning this topic. That being said, I truly fail to see why some people don't see that it was indeed an inside job. But I don't think it's funny that we have so much spiritually dead sleepers walking around consuming the workd and themselves without realising what actually is going on (Satanic NWO coming slowly but surely). That is quite serious and shocking.

Let the flame begin. /puts on anti flame helmet

Ahh yes you are one of the Illuminati right?

Man you should bring your behind to the Politics forum.
And let us pick on angry White Men.

Why do you need to pick on angry white men? does it make you feel any better about yourself?
Forever23
Posts: 1,875
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2017 2:51:38 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 11/28/2016 9:31:18 AM, YoshiBoy13 wrote:
All the conspiracy theories about 9/11 being an inside job are absolute nonsense with almost nothing backing them up. Even the mention of the truthism argument effectively invalidates any argument, just with guilt by association.
I believe that there was a secret effort by the US government to effectively spam the internet with stupid conspiracy theories so any real evidence would be instinctively grouped with the nutters.
"9/11 was an inside job" was an inside job!

this shouldnt be on the Funny forum. It should be in Politics
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#UnbanTheMadman
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3