Total Posts:84|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO mafia - DAY PHASE 7

Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 6:24:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
LIVING PLAYERS

1. theLwerd
3. Bluesteel
5. innomen
6. feverish
11. Zetsubou
12. LaissezFaire
13. Cody
14. mongeese
15. lovelife
17. darkkermit
23. Koopin
24. OreEle

DEAD PLAYERS

Korashk: TOWN

You are belle - the "libertarian chick" - Because I prefer lady cops, you have the ability to investigate one player's affiliation each night phase. You win with the town.

SportsGuru: TOWN

You are Cody Franklin, the "debater." Because you practice the art of being convincing, you may change one player's vote each night phase to the vote of your choosing. You win with the town.

7 votes needed for a lynch. The day phase ends Friday at 7 pm Central Time.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 6:28:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 6:27:32 PM, OreEle wrote:
because I prefer lady cops, lol

thas right
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 6:28:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 6:24:06 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
You are Cody Franklin, the "debater." Because you practice the art of being convincing, you may change one player's vote each night phase to the vote of your choosing. You win with the town.

Cody should have just been the Politician since that's his role and he's the DDO "president."

Nevertheless Vote innomen.

Ps. I win with the town.
President of DDO
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 6:30:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 6:28:58 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 2/15/2011 6:24:06 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
You are Cody Franklin, the "debater." Because you practice the art of being convincing, you may change one player's vote each night phase to the vote of your choosing. You win with the town.

Cody should have just been the Politician since that's his role and he's the DDO "president."

Nevertheless Vote innomen.

Ps. I win with the town.

Why Innomen?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 6:38:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 6:37:34 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 2/15/2011 6:30:20 PM, OreEle wrote:
Why Innomen?

... Because he's mafia.

I must have missed something last DP.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 6:40:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 6:28:58 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 2/15/2011 6:24:06 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
You are Cody Franklin, the "debater." Because you practice the art of being convincing, you may change one player's vote each night phase to the vote of your choosing. You win with the town.

Cody should have just been the Politician since that's his role and he's the DDO "president."

Nevertheless Vote innomen.

Ps. I win with the town.

Thanks for the input.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 6:43:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 6:38:08 PM, OreEle wrote:
I must have missed something last DP.

He accidentally posted who he wanted the mafia to kill and role block in the PM Vi sent us telling us day phase 6 was up. He admitted to being mafia in the PM.
President of DDO
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 6:46:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 6:43:27 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 2/15/2011 6:38:08 PM, OreEle wrote:
I must have missed something last DP.

He accidentally posted who he wanted the mafia to kill and role block in the PM Vi sent us telling us day phase 6 was up. He admitted to being mafia in the PM.

Oh lookie there. I don't read those, if I see that anyone posted other then the mod, I just skip them.

VTL Innomen
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 6:52:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 6:46:08 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 2/15/2011 6:43:27 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 2/15/2011 6:38:08 PM, OreEle wrote:
I must have missed something last DP.

He accidentally posted who he wanted the mafia to kill and role block in the PM Vi sent us telling us day phase 6 was up. He admitted to being mafia in the PM.

Oh lookie there. I don't read those, if I see that anyone posted other then the mod, I just skip them.

Hmm. I don't buy it... FOS on OreEle next dp.
President of DDO
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 7:06:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 6:52:33 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 2/15/2011 6:46:08 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 2/15/2011 6:43:27 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 2/15/2011 6:38:08 PM, OreEle wrote:
I must have missed something last DP.

He accidentally posted who he wanted the mafia to kill and role block in the PM Vi sent us telling us day phase 6 was up. He admitted to being mafia in the PM.

Oh lookie there. I don't read those, if I see that anyone posted other then the mod, I just skip them.

Hmm. I don't buy it... FOS on OreEle next dp.

Why not have OreEle character claim now so the vig has more to go off of?

I'm kind of confused how sportsguru used his power without logging on last NP. Maybe he can make his selection beforehand.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 7:09:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
feverish went the whole NP without logging on (again). Vi said she has delayed the game because night actions aren't in on time. Possible that feverish = mafia and responsible for the game delays.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 7:10:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 7:06:17 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm kind of confused how sportsguru used his power without logging on last NP. Maybe he can make his selection beforehand.

He didn't use his power last night phase, I don't think. It doesn't say he changed anybody's vote.
President of DDO
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 7:13:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 7:10:49 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 2/15/2011 7:06:17 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm kind of confused how sportsguru used his power without logging on last NP. Maybe he can make his selection beforehand.

He didn't use his power last night phase, I don't think. It doesn't say he changed anybody's vote.

I meant the DP before. He made lovelife self-vote but I don't think he logged on the prior NP.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 7:13:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 7:09:57 PM, bluesteel wrote:
feverish went the whole NP without logging on (again). Vi said she has delayed the game because night actions aren't in on time. Possible that feverish = mafia and responsible for the game delays.

I'm pretty sure the vigilante was role blocked last night (otherwise they would have killed innomen), and the mafia made a kill, so I'm not sure his absence was pertinent but good observation - it's quite possible.
President of DDO
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 7:15:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 7:13:39 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 2/15/2011 7:09:57 PM, bluesteel wrote:
feverish went the whole NP without logging on (again). Vi said she has delayed the game because night actions aren't in on time. Possible that feverish = mafia and responsible for the game delays.

I'm pretty sure the vigilante was role blocked last night (otherwise they would have killed innomen), and the mafia made a kill, so I'm not sure his absence was pertinent but good observation - it's quite possible.

If vig was RB, how did sportsguru die?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 7:16:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vig - just kill Zets tonight if you can. I thought that's what we wanted to do yesterday before innomen's revelation in the PM.
President of DDO
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 7:16:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 7:14:59 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Why wasn't the doctor protecting Korashk? Tsk tsk selfish...

If I was doctor, I would have assumed that mafia wouldn't do exactly what innomen said and would have protected lovelife instead, assuming they'd switch it up.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
LaissezFaire
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 7:17:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
lol@inno

VTL innomen
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 7:17:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 7:15:52 PM, bluesteel wrote:
If vig was RB, how did sportsguru die?

I dunno, but the RB'er doesn't kill.
President of DDO
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 7:18:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 7:17:12 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 2/15/2011 7:15:52 PM, bluesteel wrote:
If vig was RB, how did sportsguru die?

I dunno, but the RB'er doesn't kill.

Wait, what? Mafia killed korashk, vig killed sportsguru last night....
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 7:25:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
OOH, I just remembered. I typed up a really awesome deduction based on innomen's screwup, that I was waiting to post. Vi obviously asked innomen if other mafia were online and what their decision was. innomen's response was that he was the only one online and wanted to wait for consensus. I know L and I were both online at the time, meaning neither of us can be mafia. Zets had just logged off before DP ended, so unsure about him. And OreEle and feverish were definitely NOT online (I checked immediately after the innomen thing).

Also, mafia would obviously be hesitant to have posted to the "DP6 is up thread" after innomen's screwup, so yeah I agree with L, OreEle's little "playing naive" thing seems really suspicious. Seems like he is covering.

FOS at him as well for the askbob thing that I explained before.

I want to VLT OreEle for his character claim before we lynch innomen.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 7:31:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 2/15/2011 7:25:21 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I want to VLT OreEle for his character claim before we lynch innomen.

I was going to do that, but then I remembered Zetsubou's shady claim (twsurber) so I thought the vig would just go that route tonight, and we wouldn't have to out more information. However your point about OreEle is a good one. The mafia plays dumb a lot. In fact innomen playing dumb is exactly the reason I put the FOS on him yesterday.

Why would the vig kill SG though? Even if they didn't see innomen's slip-up in the PM, did they not read all through last day phase about how Vi hates twsurber (Zetsubou's character)?
President of DDO
LaissezFaire
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 7:31:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
innomen (4/7 - Lwerd, OreEle, LF, Cody)
OreEle (1/7 - bluesteel)
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 7:32:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
But yeah unvote since the OreEle not being online thing, narrowing down suspects (although bluesteel could be making this all up and OreEle could have been on lol but gut hunch says he's not). Vote OreEle for claim.
President of DDO