It takes 3 votes to lynch somebody

Graveyard:
No Lynch DP 1
1. m93samman --> Townie --> Killed NP1
2. CosmicAlfonzo --> Townie --> Lynched DP2
3. Paradigm_Lost --> Replaced by rogue -->Townie -->Killed NP2
4. Atheism --> Mafia --> Lynched on Day Phase 3
5. Tvellalot --> Townie --> Killed on Night Phase 3
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 10:06:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I can't believe this!!!

I know that I am currently the player that people believe to be the mafia and honestly I can't blame you for thinking that. I am innocent. I have been accused of voting in tandem with Atheism but you need to realize that the remaining mafia member is taking advantage of my playing style. The remaining mafia player is also taking advantage of TV's false accusation albeit reasonable accusation. On top of that killing TV during the NP making me look even more suscipous.

tl;dr
I am a townie. I am being framed.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 11:23:04 PM
At 2/15/2011 10:06:48 PM, timbeech wrote:
I can't believe this!!!

I know that I am currently the player that people believe to be the mafia and honestly I can't blame you for thinking that. I am innocent. I have been accused of voting in tandem with Atheism but you need to realize that the remaining mafia member is taking advantage of my playing style. The remaining mafia player is also taking advantage of TV's false accusation albeit reasonable accusation. On top of that killing TV during the NP making me look even more suscipous.

tl;dr

And this elaborate framing has just come about, with you just doing what you thought was right? Tim, there's no framing on me, because I've played in the town's interests. Your actions are quite Mafia like. I'm standing by my vote.

VTL Timbeech
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2011 11:40:16 PM
Lynch-O-Tron:

timbeech - (1/3) - logic_on_rails
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 12:21:53 AM
At 2/15/2011 11:23:04 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 2/15/2011 10:06:48 PM, timbeech wrote:
I can't believe this!!!

tl;dr

And this elaborate framing has just come about, with you just doing what you thought was right? Tim, there's no framing on me, because I've played in the town's interests. Your actions are quite Mafia like. I'm standing by my vote.

VTL Timbeech

there's not yet been "framing" on you... and there probably won't be...

I'm pretty sure you're guilty... VTL LogicO.R.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 12:37:46 AM
Lynch-O-Tron:

timbeech - (1/3) - logic_on_rails

Logic_On_Rails - (1/3) - mattrodstrom
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 1:33:25 AM
Okay Matt, I'll admit, I've been getting slightly more aggressive recently, but that's because I believe I've helped the town in ways that others believed made me look like a town player. Of course, you can believe what you want, my suspicions still stand in this order:

Tim, You, Freedo.

Also, besides the idea of framing Tim, anyone got any big reasons for why TV was killed?
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 1:39:46 AM
Only problem Freedo is getting Matt to vote Timbeech. You and I might agree it's obvious, but we need ALL town players to agree to finish this. Now, here's hoping that Tim isn't by some miracle innocent, because if Matt's Mafia, the game's over.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 8:52:30 AM
Lynch-O-Tron:

timbeech - (2/3) - logic_on_rails - Freedo

Logic_On_Rails - (1/3) - mattrodstrom
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 8:55:30 AM
unovote/ Vote timbeech
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 8:57:36 AM
Lynch-O-Tron:

timbeech - (3/3) - logic_on_rails - Freedo - mattrodstrom

Result: Guilty

Game over

Townie Victory!!!!
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 11:20:16 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I called Atheism from DP1, just saying
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 2:01:09 PM
Thanks Matt.

Town victory! Askbob, if there's a second game, when do sign ups begin, I'd like to sign up now if possible.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 2:05:14 PM
http://www.debate.org...

Signup thread for the next beginner game. This one will have roles and educate you about the strategies surrounding each one.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 3:47:37 PM
At 2/16/2011 11:20:16 AM, m93samman wrote:

and I called timbeech early too! :)

Metaphysics:
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 3:48:02 PM
At 2/16/2011 3:47:37 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

Ha!

Metaphysics:
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2011 6:00:00 PM
At 2/16/2011 3:48:02 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 2/16/2011 3:47:37 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

Ha!

But I called it in the first post :P
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 1:49:17 AM
Obvious mafia were obvious.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...