Quickfire Mafia

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 3:23:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Anyone interested for tonight?

How it works: If you sign up, make sure you have free time for at least an hour starting at 9:30 pm CST tonight (Thursday, February 17). If I get enough players, I will e-mail you roles at that time, and we'll play a game in which the day phase lasts ~ 10 minutes, and night phases about 5. The entire game should take about an hour.

REPEAT: IF YOU SIGN UP, BE HERE TONIGHT AT 9:30 PM CST.
President of DDO
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 3:53:24 PM
1. Askbob
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 3:54:00 PM
I really doubt this will take off on a thursday night though. Only reason I will be here is because I have an interview at 8:30 in the morning
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 3:55:50 PM
Doesn't work for me. :(
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 4:09:19 PM
At 2/17/2011 3:54:00 PM, askbob wrote:
I really doubt this will take off on a thursday night though. Only reason I will be here is because I have an interview at 8:30 in the morning

I highly doubt that even the college-aged DDO regulars are the type who go out on Thursday nights. Also, when I went to Rutgers I think about 15% of the student population (it seemed) had Friday classes. Here, the way their schedule is, a lot of classes are MWF so almost everyone does have Friday classes. As such, nobody does anything here on Thursdays (nothing that doesn't go on every other weeknight anyway -- tonight of which happens to be nada). My gf has work til late and I gotta cook/pick her up... I'll be around :)
President of DDO
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 4:26:21 PM
At 2/17/2011 4:09:19 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 2/17/2011 3:54:00 PM, askbob wrote:

I highly doubt that even the college-aged DDO regulars are the type who go out on Thursday nights. Also, when I went to Rutgers I think about 15% of the student population (it seemed) had Friday classes. Here, the way their schedule is, a lot of classes are MWF so almost everyone does have Friday classes. As such, nobody does anything here on Thursdays (nothing that doesn't go on every other weeknight anyway -- tonight of which happens to be nada). My gf has work til late and I gotta cook/pick her up... I'll be around :)

What are you cooking?

Muh threads
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 4:41:18 PM
At 2/17/2011 4:26:21 PM, tvellalott wrote:
What are you cooking?

Baked chicken breast with lemon and herbs, brown rice with a special sauce (dunno what's in it, but it's our favorite from a local sushi place) and spinach with garlic. We've been eating healthy for the past few weeks since we started being too busy/lazy to go to the gym :/
President of DDO
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 4:42:26 PM
At 2/17/2011 4:41:18 PM, Danielle wrote:
What are you cooking?

Baked chicken breast with lemon and herbs, brown rice with a special sauce (dunno what's in it, but it's our favorite from a local sushi place) and spinach with garlic. We've been eating healthy for the past few weeks since we started being too busy/lazy to go to the gym :/

Mmm.. that sounds good. Brown rice reminds me of my childhood.

Muh threads
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 4:42:52 PM
Oh and the 1/2 bottle of Riesling that we have before it goes bad >.< I don't like open wine that's more than a day old, tops.
President of DDO
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 4:43:59 PM
At 2/17/2011 4:41:18 PM, Danielle wrote:
What are you cooking?

Sounds pretty good and very spicy. Is the sauce a white sauce or soy sauce based?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 5:00:20 PM
At 2/17/2011 4:43:59 PM, askbob wrote:
Sounds pretty good and very spicy. Is the sauce a white sauce or soy sauce based?

Well last time I made chicken I made a little mix of spices with a particular amount of oregano, garlic salt, pepper and cumin to form the perfect mix. I cut the chicken breast into cubes, put some evoo on them and coated them in the spice mixture which I baked. I'm gonna do a variation of that tonight depending on what I feel like experimenting with.

As for the sauce, I have no idea what's in it but I think it's mayo based. It's pink-ish. The name of it is Pinku sauce (on the menu from the hibachi/sushi place I get it from). I google'd it but can't find a recipe; I think it's their own recipe. A little bit of it comes with your meal when you get hibachi, and you can buy extra on the side for 25 cents each. So, I usually go and buy like 4 little side sauces for $1.00 and put it on my brown rice at home.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 5:04:55 PM
At 2/17/2011 4:42:26 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Mmm.. that sounds good. Brown rice reminds me of my childhood.

Damn the only thing I miss about this psycho crazy Puerto Rican b!tch I dated is that her rice and beans were orgasmic >.<
President of DDO
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 7:07:33 PM
At 2/17/2011 4:42:52 PM, Danielle wrote:
Oh and the 1/2 bottle of Riesling that we have before it goes bad >.< I don't like open wine that's more than a day old, tops.

haha holy shitt, as long as you cork it and put it in the fridge it's good for at least 2 weeks in my opinion.

But my palate in regards to wine isn't completely refined I suppose.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 7:45:10 PM
1. Lwerd
2. ccstate
3. Alex
4. Atheism
5. Belle
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 8:22:13 PM
At 2/17/2011 7:07:33 PM, askbob wrote:
haha holy shitt, as long as you cork it and put it in the fridge it's good for at least 2 weeks in my opinion.

I'm sure it is... I'm just really picky about everything lol :/
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 8:23:57 PM
At 2/17/2011 7:45:10 PM, askbob wrote:
1. Lwerd
2. ccstate
3. Alex
4. Atheism
5. Belle

I can't play in my own game silly lol...

1. Vi
2. ccstate
3. Alex
4. Atheism
5. Belle
President of DDO
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 8:27:44 PM
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 9:15:01 PM
It would be in about 15 minutes, but there's not enough players so don't worry about it. Maybe we'll try it again some other time.
President of DDO
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 9:27:59 PM
At 2/17/2011 9:15:01 PM, Danielle wrote:
It would be in about 15 minutes, but there's not enough players so don't worry about it. Maybe we'll try it again some other time.

just do one mafia player and the rest townies
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2011 10:22:24 PM
At 2/17/2011 9:27:59 PM, askbob wrote:
At 2/17/2011 9:15:01 PM, Danielle wrote:

just do one mafia player and the rest townies

Damn I didn't see it in time... next time I'll do that if I get 5+ people.
President of DDO