Jump to topic:

4chan Mafia(short) - DP2

Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2011 3:54:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Over9000: have u seen this site called 4chan? It is sooo EPIC.
AlphaAsFcuk: yeah man. brofists
0ver9000: Oh yeah where do you lurk, oh I just joined /a/, derp.
AlphaAsFcuk: WOW, you must really be an oldfag, I just got b&ed.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU.
0ver9000: u jelly?

/r9k/

Living
1. Atheism
2. OreEle
3. M.Torres
4. InsertNameHere
5. Cody
6. Askbob
8. tvellalott
9. timbeech
10.Sangers
11. darkkermit
12. Korashk
13. xxdarkxx
14. mongeese

Deceased
/a/ - animu. Where anons talk about how they wish they were wapanese cartoon characters.
You're vote is worthless until DP 4.

/a/ - vanilla(s) – town
Actions: None
Win conditions: Eliminate Mafia.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2011 3:56:48 PM
At 2/19/2011 3:54:49 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
Over9000: have u seen this site called 4chan? It is sooo EPIC.
AlphaAsFcuk: yeah man. brofists
0ver9000: Oh yeah where do you lurk, oh I just joined /a/, derp.
AlphaAsFcuk: WOW, you must really be an oldfag, I just got b&ed.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU.
0ver9000: u jelly?

/r9k/

Living
1. Atheism
2. OreEle
3. M.Torres
4. InsertNameHere
5. Cody
6. Askbob
8. tvellalott
9. timbeech
10.Sangers
11. darkkermit
12. Korashk
13. xxdarkxx
14. mongeese

Deceased
7. Mongoose
/a/ - animu. Where anons talk about how they wish they were wapanese cartoon characters.
You're vote is worthless until DP 4.

/a/ - vanilla(s) – town
Actions: None
Win conditions: Eliminate Mafia.

Sorry about that I was just about to add it but left the pc for some moments and forgot.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2011 4:41:24 PM
At first I read that and realized the description seemed rather familiar. Then I realized I was no longer on the living list.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2011 4:52:22 PM
So who never got their role actions in? It seems as though everyone has logged in since the day phase ended so I don't understand? I was going to say that the inactive player was probably town but everyone signed in... so can't draw any conclusions.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2011 4:53:59 PM
Also I would caution the cop not to come forward unless they have found a mafia player. We can't risk the cop being killed so early into the game. So if you found someone innocent keep it to yourself and lay low if possible.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2011 8:26:26 PM
Well, we haven't learned anything, since Mongoose didn't post whatsoever last Day Phase.
We need the inactive players to DO something. If the Mafia keep picking off the inactives, we won't learn anything, and we'll lose.
I miss the old members.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 10:35:28 AM
At 2/19/2011 11:10:25 PM, Sangers wrote:
So mongoose is dead D:... Why are you guys named Mongoose and Mongeese anyway? o.0

twins, I'm waiting for someone to post something about investigative powers.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 10:59:07 AM
Vote to Lynch Cody

barely participated in DP1 only when he was pressured which is suspicious and hasn't posted yet
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 12:17:01 PM
So could it be possible that since one person was basically voteless until DP4 that someone may have double-voting powers? What I am saying is did Zets end the DP1 early by forcing it to end or did we actually get enough to end it because one of the players has 2 votes?
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 12:28:16 PM
At 2/20/2011 12:17:01 PM, timbeech wrote:
So could it be possible that since one person was basically voteless until DP4 that someone may have double-voting powers? What I am saying is did Zets end the DP1 early by forcing it to end or did we actually get enough to end it because one of the players has 2 votes?

nobody was lynched in the last day phase.

At 2/17/2011 2:21:29 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
==No lynch==

Get in your Night actions.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 12:30:44 PM
At 2/20/2011 12:28:16 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:

He was referring to how mongoose(geese) was killed last night and they didn't have voting powers until DP4.

To answer tim, I think that's definitely a possibility
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 12:30:57 PM
At 2/20/2011 12:28:16 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:

At 2/17/2011 2:21:29 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
==No lynch==

Get in your Night actions.

Yes but we did VTNL. We still need the required votes to do so.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 12:31:28 PM
if it is though it's one of the people who were inactive last DP and didn't vote otherwise we would have noticed it.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 12:32:24 PM
Also why did Zets call the last day phase? Is there some time limit that is unannounced? Was it a role power that used it?
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 4:17:34 PM
At 2/20/2011 12:32:24 PM, askbob wrote:
Also why did Zets call the last day phase? Is there some time limit that is unannounced? Was it a role power that used it?
theLwerd
Zetsubou it's been over 8 real time days and you're not even through one phase yet. This is ridiculous for a small game; the whole point was that they are supposed to go FAST. As a mod you need to enforce day and night phase limits. This is seriously taking forever. You didn't even lynch anybody. How hard is it? GET YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS IN.

Yea, there doesn't seemed to be an announced time when day phase ends.
Please Zetsu announce the time when day phase ends. Otherwise this game gets a bit confusing.

Also, I win with the town.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 4:20:34 PM
At 2/20/2011 10:59:07 AM, askbob wrote:
Vote to Lynch Cody

barely participated in DP1 only when he was pressured which is suspicious and hasn't posted yet

did he role claim?
Open borders debate:
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 5:22:18 PM
"Sorry for not being active. I'm working on Cabinet stuff, several papers, and studying for the 182941298 tests I have this week--so I figured I'd jump in more on DP2."

That's what he posted and he didn't board claim, hasn't posted yet
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 5:22:41 PM
he's also been online since
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 5:24:53 PM
At 2/20/2011 5:22:18 PM, askbob wrote:
"Sorry for not being active. I'm working on Cabinet stuff, several papers, and studying for the 182941298 tests I have this week--so I figured I'd jump in more on DP2."

That's what he posted and he didn't board claim, hasn't posted yet

Yea, a bit suspicious. It would take only a few seconds to post his character claim.

VTL cody
Open borders debate:
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 5:24:56 PM
Lynch-O-Tron:

Cody_Franklin - (2/8) - Askbob, InsertNameHere
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 5:26:51 PM
he's also been plenty active these few days, so if he claims he's been 'too busy' to post a single claim that takes a few seconds then I'm calling BS.
Open borders debate:
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 5:27:07 PM
Lynch-O-Tron:

Cody_Franklin - (3/8) - Askbob, InsertNameHere - darkermitt

I am voting so he is more active not because I really find him suspicious because I mean you can't really deduce anything from 1 post out of 8 days of gameplay. He needs to be more active or ask to be replaced. I plan on voting and pressuring the other inactives until this game is going full swing again. We can't win as a town if no lynches keep occurring. I don't know what we have on the role side of things but even on that the roles need something to go off of.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 5:34:50 PM
Of course unless you investigate someone, then you can't really prove anything. However, based on certain behaviors, one can seem guilty.

also it's 7 votes needed for a lynch.
Open borders debate:
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 8:06:35 PM
Yeah I still want know why the Day Phase 1 was ended. It seems like it was abrupt.
For now I think pressuring Cody is prudent.
VTL Cody