Total Posts:149|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

4chan Mafia(small) - DP4

Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 4:56:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
DP4:
/x/ when insane a long time ago, beset by a horde of Thelma and Magikians, the board went crazy - prophesising the untrue. /g/, noticing this new faggotry raided the board rendering the board unusable.

/k/ raided /soc/, no longer defended, it was corrupted quite easily, the young board was deleted, not lasting more than a year.

Moot watches on, the year looks good for the trolls.

I for one welcome our new teen masters.

Living
2. OreEle
3. M.Torres
6. Askbob
8. tvellalott
9. timbeech
10.Sangers
12. Korashk

Deceased
7. Mongoose - /a/ - vanilla(s) - town
8. livelife - /mu/ - vanilla - town
14. mongeese - /v/ - doctor - town

1. Atheism
/x/ - Paranormal. Aliens, magik, demons and creepy pasta. Many minions of /x/ love coming together to pretend they're psychic, hosting thread devoted to discord and magik, much to the annoyance of others.

/x/ - PARANOID/MANIAC psychic(role cop) - town
Action: Investigate Always Incorrect
Win conditions: Eliminate Mafia.

5. Cody
14 - 5
/soc/ - The social board. /soc/ is were anons find fellow sick bastards to chat to. Although having a 9 to 1 guy to girl ratio it is somewhat successful.

/soc/ - Mason - Town
Action: recruit [50% chance of success]
Win conditions: Eliminate Mafia.

4 to lynch.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 7:26:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
why is dark not on the living list?
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 7:27:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Also VTL timbeech for role claim.

timbeech claimed /fit/ which is the "health & fitness" board on 4chan. Which makes me think that he would be doctor. However mongeese was the doctor.
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 7:27:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/1/2011 7:26:30 AM, askbob wrote:
why is dark not on the living list?

zets has problems c/p'ing.

same thing happened last day phase.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 7:44:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Why would zets copy and paste timbeech as being guilty?

Vote to lynch timbeech.

Although dark I think he already claimed about giving a role to M.Torres. I don't know how that really goes with the health board though.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 7:44:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
i really don't think we need anymore pressure so don't vote on him until tim explains his role
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 10:34:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/1/2011 10:07:55 AM, OreEle wrote:
Atheism never mentioned who he had investigated, did he?

this

At 2/26/2011 10:30:16 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 2/26/2011 7:33:44 PM, Atheism wrote:
I call bullsh!t on dark.
I am (role) cop.
I am /x/.
My investigations were these:
NP1 - Mongeese is not vanilla, but he was the vig. Someone framed him.
NP2 - Mongoose = Vanilla.
NP3 - M. Torres = Vanilla.
For Mongoose and Torres, it didn't say which faction they were, though.
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 10:35:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/1/2011 10:34:27 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 3/1/2011 10:07:55 AM, OreEle wrote:
Atheism never mentioned who he had investigated, did he?

this


At 2/26/2011 10:30:16 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 2/26/2011 7:33:44 PM, Atheism wrote:
I call bullsh!t on dark.
I am (role) cop.
I am /x/.
My investigations were these:
NP1 - Mongeese is not vanilla, but he was the vig. Someone framed him.
NP2 - Mongoose = Vanilla.
NP3 - M. Torres = Vanilla.
For Mongoose and Torres, it didn't say which faction they were, though.

M Torres i'm very curious about your role as well.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:09:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay. Fortunate turn of events this NP (despite the fact Townies are being picked off left and right).

Timbeech is confirmed Inventor (unless Inventor is a common Mafia role, this means Townie). He attempted to give me a power but it failed due to my role.

According to my role's name I am Vanilla, but practically I'm Miller. I appear guilty/false on all investigations and powers fail on me (hence why I couldn't do anything with Timbeech's gift).

I am /adv/. I am the "dying board" which is why powers fail on me (I guess?). But like I said, luckily I was raided which resulted in a roleblock and according to Zets my role powers are cancelled this DP/NP. So that is why I can reveal now (because previously nothing could be confirmed due to my role).

Does this clear up matters?
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:10:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At this point only Torres and TV can prove my innocence. This is because I gave a non killing NP action to each in the last two NP's. The 2nd NP player was INH who was replaced by lovelife, I believe.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:12:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
For investigation (now that my role is deactivated):

I am /adv/, the Vanilla and I win with town.

(I still don't know though why Zets gave me "Vanilla" when realistically I am a Miller.)
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:12:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/1/2011 10:35:02 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 3/1/2011 10:34:27 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 3/1/2011 10:07:55 AM, OreEle wrote:
Atheism never mentioned who he had investigated, did he?

this


At 2/26/2011 10:30:16 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 2/26/2011 7:33:44 PM, Atheism wrote:
I call bullsh!t on dark.
I am (role) cop.
I am /x/.
My investigations were these:
NP1 - Mongeese is not vanilla, but he was the vig. Someone framed him.
NP2 - Mongoose = Vanilla.
NP3 - M. Torres = Vanilla.
For Mongoose and Torres, it didn't say which faction they were, though.

M Torres i'm very curious about your role as well.

Dang it, nevermind. I saw the "always incorrect" and missed the "psychic" part. I thought if he had the "guiltys" and "innocents" we could just reverse them.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:15:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/1/2011 11:12:38 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/1/2011 10:35:02 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 3/1/2011 10:34:27 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 3/1/2011 10:07:55 AM, OreEle wrote:
Atheism never mentioned who he had investigated, did he?

this


At 2/26/2011 10:30:16 PM, Atheism wrote:
At 2/26/2011 7:33:44 PM, Atheism wrote:
I call bullsh!t on dark.
I am (role) cop.
I am /x/.
My investigations were these:
NP1 - Mongeese is not vanilla, but he was the vig. Someone framed him.
NP2 - Mongoose = Vanilla.
NP3 - M. Torres = Vanilla.
For Mongoose and Torres, it didn't say which faction they were, though.

M Torres i'm very curious about your role as well.

Dang it, nevermind. I saw the "always incorrect" and missed the "psychic" part. I thought if he had the "guiltys" and "innocents" we could just reverse them.

This explains why he was wrong with mongoose and mongeese. It also explains why he was right about me being Vanilla. His "paranoidness" would have failed on me.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:22:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
M.Torres, wouldn't he have simply failed to be able to investigate you altogether?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:23:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/1/2011 11:10:47 AM, timbeech wrote:
At this point only Torres and TV can prove my innocence. This is because I gave a non killing NP action to each in the last two NP's. The 3rd NP player was INH who was replaced by livelife, I believe.

Corrections above.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:25:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/1/2011 11:22:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
M.Torres, wouldn't he have simply failed to be able to investigate you altogether?

I thought about this. I guess it deactivates every power but investigative (because in my PM it mentions that investigations will result in "guilty" or "lying").
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:28:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/1/2011 11:25:03 AM, M.Torres wrote:
At 3/1/2011 11:22:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
M.Torres, wouldn't he have simply failed to be able to investigate you altogether?

I thought about this. I guess it deactivates every power but investigative (because in my PM it mentions that investigations will result in "guilty" or "lying").

Can you say "I am M.Torres"?

That is something that the lie detector (assuming we have one) could check that would easily be able to verify your role, since we know it is a true statement, but it would come back false (based on your role).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:30:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/1/2011 11:09:54 AM, M.Torres wrote:
Okay. Fortunate turn of events this NP (despite the fact Townies are being picked off left and right).

Timbeech is confirmed Inventor (unless Inventor is a common Mafia role, this means Townie). He attempted to give me a power but it failed due to my role.

According to my role's name I am Vanilla, but practically I'm Miller. I appear guilty/false on all investigations and powers fail on me (hence why I couldn't do anything with Timbeech's gift).

I am /adv/. I am the "dying board" which is why powers fail on me (I guess?). But like I said, luckily I was raided which resulted in a roleblock and according to Zets my role powers are cancelled this DP/NP. So that is why I can reveal now (because previously nothing could be confirmed due to my role).

Does this clear up matters?

this makes absolutely no sense because when mongoose(geese) was raided he was silenced and roleblocked. But you are allowed to post so I'm not buying until Zetsubou clears this up.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:31:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/1/2011 11:28:08 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/1/2011 11:25:03 AM, M.Torres wrote:
At 3/1/2011 11:22:28 AM, OreEle wrote:
M.Torres, wouldn't he have simply failed to be able to investigate you altogether?

I thought about this. I guess it deactivates every power but investigative (because in my PM it mentions that investigations will result in "guilty" or "lying").

Can you say "I am M.Torres"?

That is something that the lie detector (assuming we have one) could check that would easily be able to verify your role, since we know it is a true statement, but it would come back false (based on your role).

I was roleblocked as a result of the random board raids. Therefore, my power is deactivated. I can be confirmed by any of the following:

I am Vanilla, I win with the town, I was roleblocked this DP, I am /adv/.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:35:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/1/2011 11:30:46 AM, askbob wrote:
At 3/1/2011 11:09:54 AM, M.Torres wrote:
Okay. Fortunate turn of events this NP (despite the fact Townies are being picked off left and right).

Timbeech is confirmed Inventor (unless Inventor is a common Mafia role, this means Townie). He attempted to give me a power but it failed due to my role.

According to my role's name I am Vanilla, but practically I'm Miller. I appear guilty/false on all investigations and powers fail on me (hence why I couldn't do anything with Timbeech's gift).

I am /adv/. I am the "dying board" which is why powers fail on me (I guess?). But like I said, luckily I was raided which resulted in a roleblock and according to Zets my role powers are cancelled this DP/NP. So that is why I can reveal now (because previously nothing could be confirmed due to my role).

Does this clear up matters?

this makes absolutely no sense because when mongoose(geese) was raided he was silenced and roleblocked. But you are allowed to post so I'm not buying until Zetsubou clears this up.

In my PM is states I was raided and I'm roleblocked. Nothing else was included in that message.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:37:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/1/2011 11:34:47 AM, timbeech wrote:
What non killing action did I give you Torres?

Zets told me it was Protect and I used it on myself but then he told me he forgot it'd fail (this can be confirmed via LD).
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:41:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/1/2011 11:35:51 AM, M.Torres wrote:
At 3/1/2011 11:30:46 AM, askbob wrote:
At 3/1/2011 11:09:54 AM, M.Torres wrote:
Okay. Fortunate turn of events this NP (despite the fact Townies are being picked off left and right).

Timbeech is confirmed Inventor (unless Inventor is a common Mafia role, this means Townie). He attempted to give me a power but it failed due to my role.

According to my role's name I am Vanilla, but practically I'm Miller. I appear guilty/false on all investigations and powers fail on me (hence why I couldn't do anything with Timbeech's gift).

I am /adv/. I am the "dying board" which is why powers fail on me (I guess?). But like I said, luckily I was raided which resulted in a roleblock and according to Zets my role powers are cancelled this DP/NP. So that is why I can reveal now (because previously nothing could be confirmed due to my role).

Does this clear up matters?

this makes absolutely no sense because when mongoose(geese) was raided he was silenced and roleblocked. But you are allowed to post so I'm not buying until Zetsubou clears this up.

In my PM is states I was raided and I'm roleblocked. Nothing else was included in that message.

If that is all that you were told, how do you know that your power is deactivated this NP so that a LD will work? Usually role blocks only apply to the night that they are done, not the next NP.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:42:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Additional Game Event
Raid Event - Every Night Phase a random board shall be raided. The raided board is muted and is roleblocked for that DP.

This game will have a Storyline/plot.

Interested? Please sign up. Beginners following up from Askbob's games also welcome.

That makes absolutely no sense how you are allowed to talk then
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:43:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I believe timbeech's claim

unvote

vote M.Torres


His role makes no sense and he is claiming he was raided but that doesn't fit together
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:45:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/1/2011 11:41:20 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/1/2011 11:35:51 AM, M.Torres wrote:
At 3/1/2011 11:30:46 AM, askbob wrote:
At 3/1/2011 11:09:54 AM, M.Torres wrote:
Okay. Fortunate turn of events this NP (despite the fact Townies are being picked off left and right).

Timbeech is confirmed Inventor (unless Inventor is a common Mafia role, this means Townie). He attempted to give me a power but it failed due to my role.

According to my role's name I am Vanilla, but practically I'm Miller. I appear guilty/false on all investigations and powers fail on me (hence why I couldn't do anything with Timbeech's gift).

I am /adv/. I am the "dying board" which is why powers fail on me (I guess?). But like I said, luckily I was raided which resulted in a roleblock and according to Zets my role powers are cancelled this DP/NP. So that is why I can reveal now (because previously nothing could be confirmed due to my role).

Does this clear up matters?

this makes absolutely no sense because when mongoose(geese) was raided he was silenced and roleblocked. But you are allowed to post so I'm not buying until Zetsubou clears this up.

In my PM is states I was raided and I'm roleblocked. Nothing else was included in that message.

If that is all that you were told, how do you know that your power is deactivated this NP so that a LD will work? Usually role blocks only apply to the night that they are done, not the next NP.

He never mentioned muting me. I asked if this meant my power was deactivated for this DP and he said yes (after being told I was roleblocked).
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:48:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/1/2011 11:43:58 AM, askbob wrote:
I believe timbeech's claim

unvote

vote M.Torres


His role makes no sense and he is claiming he was raided but that doesn't fit together

I will go over this again.

I am Vanilla (with a special effect, which is stupid cause vanillas shouldn't have effects at all). I am /adv/ and all powers fail on me. Investigations result in "guilty" or "lying". I was given protect from Tim, but it failed. I was raided and Zets told me I was roleblocked ONLY.

That is the info, and ill let everyone else judge it accordingly. If I am lynched, remember who started this lynch (FOS on Askbob).
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 11:49:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/1/2011 11:43:58 AM, askbob wrote:
I believe timbeech's claim

unvote

vote M.Torres


His role makes no sense and he is claiming he was raided but that doesn't fit together

I agree, it seems that the "raiding" is a role of one of the mafia. If M.Torres' role said that other roles would not work on him, it would seem that role blocks, and silencing would also not work on him.

Also, it seems possible that the real raided player IS muted and so cannot talk to counter claim. The mafia could be doing this so that they get a townie night kill, then their own night kill to win before we find out what happened.

VTL M.Torres
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"