15. Askbob
16. Atheism
17. InsertNameHere
18. OreEle
19. Zetsubou
20. Nags
22. M.Torres

Dead Players:

21. mattrodstrom - Lynched DP #2 - Alice Cooper, Doctor.

12. mongeese - Died NP #1 after conversion: "You are The Rev, the Mafia Kayuza from Avenged Sevenfold. You may once during a night phase kill yourself and in return covnert one player to the Mafia. This cannot be done aafter 6 players die. You are aligned with the Mafia and win with the Mafia."

3. lovelife - Killed NP #1 by Vigilante - "You are Matt Heafy, a Vanilla Townie, from Trivium. You have no formal abilities . You are aligned with the Town and win with the Town."

5. Sangers - Killed NP #1 by the Mafia - "You are Corey Taylor, the Mason Recruiter, from Slipknot. Once every even numbered night phase you may recruit one player. You are aligned with the Town and win with the Town."

Day Phase ends approx. 9 p.m. GMT on Friday the 4th. 9 Votes needed to lynch.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 3:24:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm voting to lynch cody. He didn't post once (i think) and hasn't been replaced. I am just pressuring him so he participates.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 3:27:49 PM
At 3/1/2011 3:15:56 PM, OreEle wrote:
Well that was fun. Anyone have any ideas?

Well, I'll jump right off the bat then.

VTL bluesteel

Under a type of investigation (not saying if it is psychic, cop, LD, or other) he came up guilty.

If he would like to explain whatever roles he may have that would lead to that, that would be very nice.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 3:30:29 PM
Since I didn't even get into DP 1 until after it already had 500+ posts I have no idea really what's going on so I'm refraining from voting until I see something suspicious in this DP.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 3:32:52 PM
At 3/1/2011 3:30:29 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Since I didn't even get into DP 1 until after it already had 500+ posts I have no idea really what's going on so I'm refraining from voting until I see something suspicious in this DP.

please read the post right above yours.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 3:32:52 PM
unvote vote to lynch bluesteel

barring a framer or a false investigative role (crazy,paranoid, naive, etc.) I'm saying we have a mafia.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 3:54:07 PM
At 3/1/2011 3:48:50 PM, badger wrote:
At 3/1/2011 3:47:35 PM, lovelife wrote:
Can I be a replacement?

and me?

Sign-up thread --> replacements.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 3:55:51 PM
Vote Count:

Bluesteel: 2/9 (OreEle, Askbob)
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 3:55:52 PM
At 3/1/2011 3:32:52 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/1/2011 3:30:29 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

please read the post right above yours.

Oh, I didn't see that. In that case, VTL Bluesteel.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 3:56:14 PM
Vote Count:

Bluesteel: 3/9 (OreEle, Askbob, InsertNameHere)
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 4:19:03 PM
VTL bluesteel
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 5:52:30 PM
I was busy (see: visiting a friend out of state) for the entirety of DP1. Sorry.

I'll probably read DP1 tomorrow (Can't today because of school, I'm in Stats right now) and actually get into the game.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 6:00:48 PM
If anyone wants me to vote, let me know. I'm available
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 9:01:48 PM
Dude, that's BS OreEle - I'm Jimmy Page, popular townie, it takes one extra vote to lynch me. You guys can test my role if you want.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 9:36:11 PM
At 3/1/2011 9:01:48 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Dude, that's BS OreEle - I'm Jimmy Page, popular townie, it takes one extra vote to lynch me. You guys can test my role if you want.

Doesn't mean you're not Mafia. At this point, we still have NOT established what qualifies the Mafia.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 9:37:11 PM
I'm researching the name now
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 9:38:34 PM
Okay, we can all vote for you until your vote total reaches 9/9. By your reasoning, you shouldn't die.
I miss the old members.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 9:40:58 PM
It sort of fits with being led zepplin and influencing other bands.

IF ANYONE ELSE HAS LED ZEPPLIN COUNTERCLAIM JUST BY SAYING THAT YOU HAVE THE BAND NOT YOUR CHARACTER OR ROLE

I really doubt there is a band represented twice.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 9:41:24 PM
At 3/1/2011 9:38:34 PM, Atheism wrote:
Okay, we can all vote for you until your vote total reaches 9/9. By your reasoning, you shouldn't die.

This it's a no-lose situation
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 9:42:29 PM
everyone who laid off until the claim should bandwagon but not too fast announce the last vote before you do it so he isn't accidentily hammered with 10 votes.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2011 9:48:05 PM
At 3/1/2011 9:41:24 PM, askbob wrote:
At 3/1/2011 9:38:34 PM, Atheism wrote:

This it's a no-lose situation

Unless we lose a Townie. :P
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.