5. FREEDO
6. OreEle
7. bluesteel
8. tvellalott
9. m93samman
10. Grape
11. InsertNameHere

It takes 6 votes to lynch.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Graveyard:
1. Cosmic Alfonzo - townie puss in boots - killed by the mafia on NP 1
2. Atheism - mafia ogre - lynched by the town on DP 2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are puss in boots. If you and your master survive until Day Phase 4, you will destroy the wealthy ogre and establish your master as king. Beware, the terrifying ogre has learned of your plot and will attempt to kill you should he find out who you are.

You are the wealthy ogre, beware, an intelligent cat is about to make things very bad for you. If you don't kill either the cat or his master by Night Phase 3, you will surely die. You may also choose to turn into a different animal every night.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Story of Grandmother
There was a woman who had made some bread. She saidto her daughter:
"Go carry this hot loaf and bottle of milk to your granny." So the little girl departed. At the crossway she met bzou,the werewolf, who said to her:
"Where are you going?"
"I'm taking this hot loaf and bottle of milk to my granny."
"What path are you taking." said the werewolf, "the pathof needles or the path of pins?"
"The path of needles," the little girl said.
"All right, then I'll take the path of pins."
The little girl entertained herself by gathering needles. Meanwhile the werewolf arrived at the grandmother's house, killed her, and put some of her meat in the cupboard and a bottle of her blood on the shelf. The little girl arrived and knocked at the door. "Push the door," said the werewolf, "It's barred by a piece of wet straw."
"Good day, granny. I've brought you a hot loaf of bread and a bottle of milk." "Put it in the cupboard, my child. Take some of the meat which is inside and the bottle of wine on the shelf." After she had eaten, there was a little cat which said: "Phooey!... A slut is she who eats the flesh and drinks the blood of her granny." "Undress yourself, my child," the werewolf said, "And come lie down beside me." "Where should I put my apron?" "Throw it into the fire, my child, you won't be needing it
any more." And each time she asked where she should put all her other Clothes, the bodice, the dress, the petticoat, the long stockings,
the wolf responded: "Throw them into the fire, my child, you won't be needing
them anymore." When she laid herself down in the bed, the little girl said:
"Oh granny, how hairy you are!"
"The better to keep myself warm, my child!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile in a dark tower a princess looked out of a window and heard voices but ignored the calls.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 10:37:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
w00t no NK!

Guess tvellalot's not the ogre. Still suspicious of him though. Can't decide - have him character claim? Or VTL timbeech?

Freedo, anything to report?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 10:40:13 PM
"You may also choose to turn into a different animal every night."

um, wtf? Is that supposed to be to fool freedo's role? Or does it have something to do with the pigs?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 10:48:51 PM
If had anything to do with the pigs we would have known right away it was fake. The list of the pigs I posted is accurate.

I did something really stupid last DP.(duh, I know). I suppose the only way for anybody to know for sure if I am telling the truth is to lynch. Therefore I do not expect to last this DP.

I would add to this that it isn't wise for the town to quickly take care of me. We need to take advantage of figuring out the last NP before everybody takes care of me. Only when we have enough information to help town and not enough to help mafia should you start to lynch me.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 10:53:19 PM
The other mafia members must either be really inactive, really dumb, or really n00bish to let atheism claim third party... I can definitely see tim being mafia. I already didn't think he was, but I doubt OreEle is in the mafia PM if atheism did something that stupid.
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 10:54:09 PM
1. Logic_on_rails - (?)
2. timbeech - The 3 Little Pigs (?)
3. rogue-The 3 Little Pigs (?)
4. M.Torres - (?)
5. FREEDO - Little Red Riding Hood (town)
6. OreEle - (?)
7. bluesteel - Little Red Riding Hood ?
8. tvellalott - ??? (town)
9. Atheism - Puss 'N Boots (mafia)
10. m93samman - Puss 'N Boots (town)
11. CosmicAlfonzo - Puss 'N Boots (town)
12. Grape - The 3 Little Pigs (?)
13. InsertNameHere - The 3 Little Pigs (?)

Assuming there are 3 mafia members. Ogre, Wolf and something else. Atheism, One of the pigs, and someone among Logic, Torres and OreEle is the last mafia member. Logic seems the most likely in my mind.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 10:56:09 PM
@pigs

tim said initially people were confused that they didn't get role PM's. Was there any pig that seemed really confused about this b/c the mafia pig likely DID get a role PM. You guys should go back and check and report to us.

Also, keep using that PM. As long as there's an active post in the PM, there's a chance a mafia member types in the wrong PM by mistake.
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 10:57:47 PM
A good way to look at the remaing mafia players is this:

Mafia Player 2:
1. timbeech
2. InsertNameHere
3. rogue
4. Grape

Mafia Player 3:
1. Logic_on_rails
2. M. Torres
3. OreEle

Two groups of people. We have better odds trying to find the next player in the Mafia Player 3 pool. We can narrow it down to two in both pools in all reality.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 10:58:50 PM
At 3/4/2011 10:56:09 PM, bluesteel wrote:
@pigs

tim said initially people were confused that they didn't get role PM's. Was there any pig that seemed really confused about this b/c the mafia pig likely DID get a role PM. You guys should go back and check and report to us.

Also, keep using that PM. As long as there's an active post in the PM, there's a chance a mafia member types in the wrong PM by mistake.

I don't think anybody got role PMs. I didn't.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 10:59:47 PM
Actually, freedo, unless you investigated TV or a pig, don't say any characters yet. Don't want to give mafia clues about fake claims.

VTL tvellalot for character claim

I'm almost positive I know generally which characters OreEle, M.Torres, and logic have (since they all claimed linked roles and my role predicts most likely 3 town characters), so TV is the odd man out. I also seriously think askbob would make the speech filter mafia this time to screw with those of us who played in his other game. That seems like him.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:01:50 PM
@tim

lol, you left tvellalot off your list... the most suspicious, in my mind. And me. Remember, trust no one.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:04:40 PM
At 3/4/2011 10:58:50 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/4/2011 10:56:09 PM, bluesteel wrote:
@pigs

I don't think anybody got role PMs. I didn't.

It's likely that 3 of you didn't b/c you're town and one of you did, along the lines of:

"You are the Big Bad Wolf. You are the _______ (insert role). You will also be disguised as a pig and take part in the pig's PM. You win with the mafia."

So I was asking if any of you seemed confused initially about the lack of role PM's and if one of you didn't seem confused or seemed confused that the rest were confused. Tim referenced a conversation to this effect, so look over it for clues.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:05:45 PM
Lynch-O-Tron:

tvellalott - (2/6) - bluesteel - InsertNameHere
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:05:48 PM
@Freedo

Say who you investigated, but DON'T say the result, unless it's clearly a mafia character.
Grape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:09:23 PM
VTL TV

I know by process of elimination that the bad pig is either timbeech or INH so I am more worried about the second group of unknowns.
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:11:23 PM
At 3/4/2011 10:48:11 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Well done, town!

At least that clears TV, somewhat. I thought he was the ogre.

This is why I excluded him, bluesteel. Although I don't really know for sure either way.

Mafia Player 3 Pool:
1. Logic_on_rails
2. M. Torres
3. OreEle
4. TV
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:13:09 PM
Lynch-O-Tron:

tvellalott - (3/6) - bluesteel - InsertNameHere - Grape
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:19:10 PM
@pigs

Someone please paraphrase the initial PM conversation line-by-line so I can search it for clues.

Don't copy/paste. Just summarize what each person was saying.

I guess you can search it yourselves, but no one is, as far as I can tell. The mafia pig would have a "tell," such as that he or she would have gotten a role PM and wouldn't know that the rest of you didn't.

Also, which pig was the last to post initially? I can see mafia being timid.
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:22:22 PM
INH was the last to post. If you remember in DP 2 I paraphrased my conversation because Grape was on me real hard.

Matt (now rogue) was the first to post and also the very first to suggest or realize that there was 3 pigs and one mafia.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:23:07 PM
At 3/4/2011 12:24:22 PM, askbob wrote:
Lynch-O-Tron:

InsertNameHere - (1/7) - m93samman

Atheism - (7/7) - logic_on_rails - INH - atheism - tvellalot - bluesteel - timbeech - OreEle

bluesteel - (1/7) - rogue

timbeech - (2/7) - Grape - Freedo

possible FOS on Freedo and Grape for refusing to VTL Atheism. Multiple people asked Freedo why he wasn't VTL'ing him. Especially if tim turns out to be town, look at the pigs that were most hesitant to VTL Atheism.
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:28:43 PM
So maybe this will help for now...

Post Count Analysis

1. Matt/rogue -

Old Thread- 13 posts (Matt)
New Thread - 1 (rogue)

2. timbeech -

Old Thread - 4
New Thread - 3

3. INH -

Old Thread - 1
New Thread - 4

4. Grape -

Old Thread - 6
New Thread - 0
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:29:49 PM
what did rogue say? And why isn't she posting HERE
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:30:55 PM
At 3/4/2011 11:29:49 PM, bluesteel wrote:

I don't even think Rogue has been on for at least a couple days.
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:33:45 PM
By the way why would I be giving up this information so willingly if I was mafia? I mean at this point I am helping town in all respects. If I were Mafia, I could use the mafia PM to relay this to them.

I am suspicious of any pig who isn't helping me gather information about our Pig PM.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:34:48 PM
Interesing. So Puss in Boots and the Pigs are publicly confirmed stories. But based on the OP (and my PM) there are a total of five fairy tales mashed into our little Mafia game.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:35:09 PM
At 3/4/2011 11:30:55 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

I don't even think Rogue has been on for at least a couple days.

false http://www.debate.org...

4 hours ago.

Tim, did rogue post in your PM recently?
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2011 11:35:24 PM

So rogue's only post was asking where the game thread was and INH gave her a link. INH can confirm this information.