Total Posts:109|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Heavy Metal Mafia Day Phase 3

I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2011 4:50:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The rules:

Living Players:

2. Tvellalott
4. Rogue
6. ccstate4peat
7. m93samman
8.Thaddeus
9. Korashk
11. Cody
14. LaissezFaire
15. Askbob
16. Atheism
17. InsertNameHere
18. OreEle
19. Zetsubou
20. Danielle
22. M.Torres

Dead Players:

21. mattrodstrom - Alice Cooper, Doctor - Lynched DP #1

12. mongeese - The Rev, The Mafia Yakuza , Died NP #1 after conversion

3. lovelife - Matt Heafy, a Vanilla Townie - Killed NP #1 by Vigilante

5. Sangers - Corey Taylor, the Mason Recruiter - Killed NP #1 by the Mafia

10. bluesteel - Mith Lucker, Mafia Goon - Lynched DP #2

13. xxdarkxx - "You are Kerry King, the Vigilante, from Slayer. Once a night you may kill one player of your choice. You are aligned with the Town and win with the Town." - Killed by Mafia NP #2

Vote Count:

m93samman - 1/8 - (m93samman)

Day Phase Ends Tuesday at approx. 10 pm GMT
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2011 5:43:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang our vig is gone :/

Well, I already outed that I'm cop. Assuming I'm not flavored (which I doubt because I'm Lars Ulrich), I've investigated ccstate4peat and Cody_Franklin so far. Town and mafia, respectively. So,

VTL Cody_Franklin
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2011 5:43:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/5/2011 5:43:18 PM, m93samman wrote:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang our vig is gone :/

Well, I already outed that I'm cop. Assuming I'm not flavored (which I doubt because I'm Lars Ulrich), I've investigated ccstate4peat and Cody_Franklin so far. Town and mafia, respectively. So,

VTL Cody_Franklin

oh wait... lol. I can't vote. EVERYONE ELSE vote cody
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2011 6:18:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/5/2011 5:43:18 PM, m93samman wrote:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang our vig is gone :/

Well, I already outed that I'm cop. Assuming I'm not flavored (which I doubt because I'm Lars Ulrich), I've investigated ccstate4peat and Cody_Franklin so far. Town and mafia, respectively. So,

VTL Cody_Franklin

Did you miss last phase where OreEle claimed cop and declared Bluesteel guilty, we then proceeded to lynch him and he was in fact guilty?

If anyone is a flavored cop it's you.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2011 6:23:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/5/2011 6:18:32 PM, Korashk wrote:
Did you miss last phase where OreEle claimed cop and declared Bluesteel guilty, we then proceeded to lynch him and he was in fact guilty?

If anyone is a flavored cop it's you.

I'm pretty sure OreEle was converted to the mafia on np1 by mongeese. He was probably trying to make himself appear town by outing a fellow mafioso. And gee thanks - we nabbed a VANILLA mafia. Coincidence? I doubt it. I'm pretty sure that was intentional.

Let's see what information OreEle has for us today. We will also give Cody the chance to character and role claim. If it doesn't sound legit, we lynch Cody. If he's guilty, we assume Samman is telling the truth and kill OreEle tomorrow. If Cody is a townie, we kill Samman tomorrow.
President of DDO
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2011 6:26:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/5/2011 6:18:32 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 3/5/2011 5:43:18 PM, m93samman wrote:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang our vig is gone :/

Well, I already outed that I'm cop. Assuming I'm not flavored (which I doubt because I'm Lars Ulrich), I've investigated ccstate4peat and Cody_Franklin so far. Town and mafia, respectively. So,

VTL Cody_Franklin

Did you miss last phase where OreEle claimed cop and declared Bluesteel guilty, we then proceeded to lynch him and he was in fact guilty?

If anyone is a flavored cop it's you.

Doubt it. Read Danielle's post
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2011 6:36:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/5/2011 6:23:30 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/5/2011 6:18:32 PM, Korashk wrote:
Did you miss last phase where OreEle claimed cop and declared Bluesteel guilty, we then proceeded to lynch him and he was in fact guilty?

If anyone is a flavored cop it's you.

I'm pretty sure OreEle was converted to the mafia on np1 by mongeese.

Possibly, but if that were the case wouldn't he be better off claiming his regular role? Unless his regular role IS cop. Which would still cast doubts on m93's results

He was probably trying to make himself appear town by outing a fellow mafioso. And gee thanks - we nabbed a VANILLA mafia. Coincidence? I doubt it. I'm pretty sure that was intentional.

Well, in a large game most of the mafia typically ARE vanilla.

Let's see what information OreEle has for us today. We will also give Cody the chance to character and role claim. If it doesn't sound legit, we lynch Cody. If he's guilty, we assume Samman is telling the truth and kill OreEle tomorrow. If Cody is a townie, we kill Samman tomorrow.

This sounds like a plan, though.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2011 6:38:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL Cody
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2011 7:21:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
vote to lynch cody

He hasn't posted at all but hasn't been replaced by the mod. Normally this is done with mafia or vanilla players. I also want to hear OreEle's investigation.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 9:39:58 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Everyone just hammer Cody. This game is moving slow as hell. He was online consistently last night, and hasn't posted in this thread after being outed as having been investigated MAFIA. If he were a townie he would have had a straight story by now. Clearly the mafia is just stalling. Let's vote Cody and get this over with.
President of DDO
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 10:57:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote Count:
m93samman - 1/8 - (m93samman)

Cody - 2/8 (Danielle, Korashk, askbob, thaddeus)

panda you need to start replacing people regardless if they are mafia or not. Everyone needs to participate in the game so we can make a decisionand don't just have to resort to lynching lurkers.

REPLACE EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T post within two days.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 12:10:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 10:57:47 AM, askbob wrote:
Vote Count:
m93samman - 1/8 - (m93samman)

Cody - 2/8 (Danielle, Korashk, askbob, thaddeus)

panda you need to start replacing people regardless if they are mafia or not. Everyone needs to participate in the game so we can make a decisionand don't just have to resort to lynching lurkers.

REPLACE EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T post within two days.

Is it just me or do we have both askbob AND thaddeus with the inability to vote?
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 12:20:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote Count:

m93samman - 1/8 - (m93samman)

Cody - 4/8 (Danielle, Korashk, askbob, thaddeus)

i just forgot to change the count
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 12:32:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote Count:

m93samman - 1/8 - (m93samman)

Cody - 5/8 (Danielle, Korashk, askbob, thaddeus, zetsubou)
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 12:49:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 12:43:20 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
No-one else vote for him until he has a chance to defend himself.

He had all night to defend himself.
President of DDO
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 12:50:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This may not apply to Cody at all, but I want you guys to know that about halfway into the last DP (maybe more than halfway) I was silenced. Is there a "muter" role and is it usually pro-Town or pro-Mafia?
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 12:59:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 12:50:19 PM, M.Torres wrote:
This may not apply to Cody at all, but I want you guys to know that about halfway into the last DP (maybe more than halfway) I was silenced. Is there a "muter" role and is it usually pro-Town or pro-Mafia?

If this is true, then how/why are you talking now?
President of DDO
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 1:01:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 12:59:40 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/6/2011 12:50:19 PM, M.Torres wrote:
This may not apply to Cody at all, but I want you guys to know that about halfway into the last DP (maybe more than halfway) I was silenced. Is there a "muter" role and is it usually pro-Town or pro-Mafia?

If this is true, then how/why are you talking now?

I received a PM from Panda last DP saying that I could not talk for the rest of the last DP. So I don't know how it works, but I assume it's a role someone has?
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 1:02:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 12:49:51 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/6/2011 12:43:20 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
No-one else vote for him until he has a chance to defend himself.

He had all night to defend himself.

Yes, but we should utilise all the time we have.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 1:23:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 1:02:37 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/6/2011 12:49:51 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/6/2011 12:43:20 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
No-one else vote for him until he has a chance to defend himself.

He had all night to defend himself.

Yes, but we should utilise all the time we have.

Uhh, Cody was investigated MAFIA. He was online all last night and didn't post in the thread. He was online 11 minutes ago and didn't post in the thread. There is absolutely no reason for him to stall/delay if he is town. Period. If Cody turns out to be mafia, huge FOS on Thaddeus (and OreEle, of course, who has also been online today and still not said a thing).
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 1:24:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 1:21:53 PM, Atheism wrote:
Danielle, I want to know: What role do you have? Your answer will determine your guilt.

Atheism, I want to know: What role do you have? Your answer will determine your guilt.
President of DDO
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 1:25:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 1:24:41 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/6/2011 1:21:53 PM, Atheism wrote:
Danielle, I want to know: What role do you have? Your answer will determine your guilt.

Atheism, I want to know: What role do you have? Your answer will determine your guilt.

Since I have nothing to lose: I am the JOAT.
I miss the old members.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 1:31:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm pissed that Panda put me back in this game as a townie. The townies suck.

Thanks for revealing, Atheism. You're clearly a really good and super smart player.
President of DDO