Total Posts:68|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

4chan Mafia(small) - DP5

Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 1:29:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
DP5:

/sci/:
moot !Ep8pui8w2 ## Admin Tone it down guys.

Living
2. OreEle
3. M.Torres
6. Askbob
9. timbeech
10.Sangers
12. Korashk
13. xxdarkxx

7. Mongoose - /a/ - vanilla(s) - town
8. livelife - /mu/ - vanilla - town
14. mongeese - /v/ - doctor - town
1. Atheism - /x/ - PARANOID/MANIAC psychic(role cop) – town
5. Cody - /soc/ - Mason - Town

8. tvellalot
/g/ - /g/ is the [strikethrough]technology[/strikethrough] HAXX, board. When anonymous needs hackers and leaders to guide DDoS attacks they come to /g/. Your skill however comes with a price great power comes great infamy(?), your enemies are many so your attacks must be spaced out and done only in great numbers.

/g/ - Vigilante(two shot) - town.
Action: Kill
Win conditions: Eliminate Mafia.

3 to kill.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 1:56:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Fvck it. Avenge me newfags.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 3:16:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 1:35:23 PM, timbeech wrote:
Ok really don't know where to start. It seems that we have no leads, grr.

Yes our leads are, Sangers says who I investigated last night phase. Then i come out with my results.
Sangers
Posts: 419
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 5:11:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 3:16:47 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 3/6/2011 1:35:23 PM, timbeech wrote:
Ok really don't know where to start. It seems that we have no leads, grr.

Yes our leads are, Sangers says who I investigated last night phase. Then i come out with my results.

WTF why did tv die o.0....
xxdarkxx went to visit Korashk.
thegodhand
Posts: 361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 5:12:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I pick up a laser.

All members die.

Suck it.
"Modern atheism is Richard Dawkins."- thegodhand

"Thegodhand likes to misquote people"- Benjamin Franklin
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 5:47:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 5:11:50 PM, Sangers wrote:
At 3/6/2011 3:16:47 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 3/6/2011 1:35:23 PM, timbeech wrote:
Ok really don't know where to start. It seems that we have no leads, grr.

Yes our leads are, Sangers says who I investigated last night phase. Then i come out with my results.

WTF why did tv die o.0....
xxdarkxx went to visit Korashk.

VTL Sangers
I investigated askbob, (innocent).
Sangers
Posts: 419
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 5:51:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 5:47:40 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 3/6/2011 5:11:50 PM, Sangers wrote:
At 3/6/2011 3:16:47 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 3/6/2011 1:35:23 PM, timbeech wrote:
Ok really don't know where to start. It seems that we have no leads, grr.

Yes our leads are, Sangers says who I investigated last night phase. Then i come out with my results.

WTF why did tv die o.0....
xxdarkxx went to visit Korashk.

VTL Sangers
I investigated askbob, (innocent).

What? no way... that's what zet told me.
I was little surprised that I wasn't killed by the mafia last dp, so xxdarkxx framing me should mean he is a mafia with an investigative role.
VTL xxdarkxx
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 6:03:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 5:51:59 PM, Sangers wrote:
At 3/6/2011 5:47:40 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 3/6/2011 5:11:50 PM, Sangers wrote:
At 3/6/2011 3:16:47 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 3/6/2011 1:35:23 PM, timbeech wrote:
Ok really don't know where to start. It seems that we have no leads, grr.

Yes our leads are, Sangers says who I investigated last night phase. Then i come out with my results.

WTF why did tv die o.0....
xxdarkxx went to visit Korashk.

VTL Sangers
I investigated askbob, (innocent).

What? no way... that's what zet told me.
I was little surprised that I wasn't killed by the mafia last dp, so xxdarkxx framing me should mean he is a mafia with an investigative role.
VTL xxdarkxx

Exactly how many mafia do you think are in this game?
I investigated askbob np1 and got roleblocked
np2 i investigated darkkermit and he was guilty
np3 i investigated atheism and got innocent
so last night phase i decide to investigate askbob again seeing as he was the person that i investigated when I got role blocked.

Also tell me this. WHY on earth would I have outed a mafia member as guilty if I was in the mafia?
Sangers
Posts: 419
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 6:07:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 6:03:36 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Exactly how many mafia do you think are in this game?
I investigated askbob np1 and got roleblocked
np2 i investigated darkkermit and he was guilty
np3 i investigated atheism and got innocent
so last night phase i decide to investigate askbob again seeing as he was the person that i investigated when I got role blocked.

Also tell me this. WHY on earth would I have outed a mafia member as guilty if I was in the mafia?

At this time, I only know two things. First Zet said xxdarkxx visited Korashk. And xxdarkxx claimed otherwise. Since I know I'm not mafia, unless there's a ability that messes with the "Watch" ability, xxdarkxx are mafia.
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 6:13:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 6:07:42 PM, Sangers wrote:
At 3/6/2011 6:03:36 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Exactly how many mafia do you think are in this game?
I investigated askbob np1 and got roleblocked
np2 i investigated darkkermit and he was guilty
np3 i investigated atheism and got innocent
so last night phase i decide to investigate askbob again seeing as he was the person that i investigated when I got role blocked.

Also tell me this. WHY on earth would I have outed a mafia member as guilty if I was in the mafia?

At this time, I only know two things. First Zet said xxdarkxx visited Korashk. And xxdarkxx claimed otherwise. Since I know I'm not mafia, unless there's a ability that messes with the "Watch" ability, xxdarkxx are mafia.

Or you COULD be mafia and noticed that last day phase I harped on Korashk for not posting and tried to get him to claim and voted him to no avail so you just took a guess that I would investigate him and now you are trying to sell to the town that I am the one lying not you to get the town to lynch off their cop.
Sangers
Posts: 419
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 6:23:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 6:13:02 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 3/6/2011 6:07:42 PM, Sangers wrote:
At 3/6/2011 6:03:36 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Exactly how many mafia do you think are in this game?
I investigated askbob np1 and got roleblocked
np2 i investigated darkkermit and he was guilty
np3 i investigated atheism and got innocent
so last night phase i decide to investigate askbob again seeing as he was the person that i investigated when I got role blocked.

Also tell me this. WHY on earth would I have outed a mafia member as guilty if I was in the mafia?

At this time, I only know two things. First Zet said xxdarkxx visited Korashk. And xxdarkxx claimed otherwise. Since I know I'm not mafia, unless there's a ability that messes with the "Watch" ability, xxdarkxx are mafia.

Or you COULD be mafia and noticed that last day phase I harped on Korashk for not posting and tried to get him to claim and voted him to no avail so you just took a guess that I would investigate him and now you are trying to sell to the town that I am the one lying not you to get the town to lynch off their cop.

If I'm the mafia, why did NO ONE supported me when I was on the verge of getting lynched? o.0 I know I "watched" you and I know you lied with your claim. The only logical conclusion is that you are a mafia, and considering you're protecting askbob, he's probably mafia as well.
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 6:28:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 6:23:37 PM, Sangers wrote:
At 3/6/2011 6:13:02 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 3/6/2011 6:07:42 PM, Sangers wrote:
At 3/6/2011 6:03:36 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Exactly how many mafia do you think are in this game?
I investigated askbob np1 and got roleblocked
np2 i investigated darkkermit and he was guilty
np3 i investigated atheism and got innocent
so last night phase i decide to investigate askbob again seeing as he was the person that i investigated when I got role blocked.

Also tell me this. WHY on earth would I have outed a mafia member as guilty if I was in the mafia?

At this time, I only know two things. First Zet said xxdarkxx visited Korashk. And xxdarkxx claimed otherwise. Since I know I'm not mafia, unless there's a ability that messes with the "Watch" ability, xxdarkxx are mafia.

Or you COULD be mafia and noticed that last day phase I harped on Korashk for not posting and tried to get him to claim and voted him to no avail so you just took a guess that I would investigate him and now you are trying to sell to the town that I am the one lying not you to get the town to lynch off their cop.

If I'm the mafia, why did NO ONE supported me when I was on the verge of getting lynched? o.0 I know I "watched" you and I know you lied with your claim. The only logical conclusion is that you are a mafia, and considering you're protecting askbob, he's probably mafia as well.

Perhaps because you could be the last one left? Or if their are more they did not feel like being outed when you were inevitable killed due to your unlikely claim. Up until I told you in the previous day phase to watch me you "had no idea how to use your role"

At 3/2/2011 9:10:46 PM, Sangers wrote:
At 3/2/2011 9:06:15 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Killing someone doesn't prove anything, lol.
I think you should either track or watch someone; preferably someone who is confirmed and can thus confirm you.

Killing someone who u guys choose lol. I don't how to use track/watch thingy. ROFL

yet you were all for going out and killing someone to proove your role.

At 3/2/2011 9:01:51 PM, Sangers wrote:
At 3/2/2011 8:54:03 PM, timbeech wrote:
Is it still night-phase or what?

This post just bit you in the a$$, Sangers. This is what you posted in DP2. You wouldn't have asked if you didn't care to know if it ended yet. I mean you must have been eager to know when it would end. It is hard to believe you would not have put in a NP action.

If you don't care about NP/DP, why are you playing the game? ROFL
And what exactly are you accusing me of? Mafia? Even though I didn't, it doesn't matter if I used a role or not because I'm claiming that I can VIG KILL someone in the next night phase and that should be enough of a proof that I'm a JOAT, a valuable townie member.

And now when you failed at guessing who I would investigate in the night phase you are trying to convince the town to kill their cop. I have already outed a mafia member. You ask why no mafia members came to your rescue in the last day phase. Well I ask you why would I have outed darkkermit if I was in the mafia.
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 6:32:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Another thing, you keep saying that you "watched" me. If you had watched me than you would have found out who visited me. Not who I visited.

VTL Sangers
mafia can't even keep their story straight.
Sangers
Posts: 419
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 6:37:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Perhaps because you could be the last one left? Or if their are more they did not feel like being outed when you were inevitable killed due to your unlikely claim. Up until I told you in the previous day phase to watch me you "had no idea how to use your role"

I seriously doubt that there are only two mafias.

And now when you failed at guessing who I would investigate in the night phase you are trying to convince the town to kill their cop. I have already outed a mafia member. You ask why no mafia members came to your rescue in the last day phase. Well I ask you why would I have outed darkkermit if I was in the mafia.

Maybe, he was a sacrifice. I'm under the impression that there is no ability that messes with the "watch" function, thus given two things mentioned before, you're mafia.
I gotta go on leave btw...
Sangers
Posts: 419
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 6:40:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 6:32:18 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Another thing, you keep saying that you "watched" me. If you had watched me than you would have found out who visited me. Not who I visited.

VTL Sangers
mafia can't even keep their story straight.

OH track or watch whatever ROFL I'm a newb :P
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 6:45:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 6:37:16 PM, Sangers wrote:
Perhaps because you could be the last one left? Or if their are more they did not feel like being outed when you were inevitable killed due to your unlikely claim. Up until I told you in the previous day phase to watch me you "had no idea how to use your role"

I seriously doubt that there are only two mafias.

And now when you failed at guessing who I would investigate in the night phase you are trying to convince the town to kill their cop. I have already outed a mafia member. You ask why no mafia members came to your rescue in the last day phase. Well I ask you why would I have outed darkkermit if I was in the mafia.

Maybe, he was a sacrifice. I'm under the impression that there is no ability that messes with the "watch" function, thus given two things mentioned before, you're mafia.
I gotta go on leave btw...

So the town is supposed to believe you "just because". You have absolutely no evidence to show that I am lying other than you saying "zets told me this".

I on have provided multiple investigations for the town. One of which was mafia. The other two being innocent. Why would I all of a sudden just decide to lie and say I investigated someone other than the person I actually did. Oh right, I wouldn't. You are lying about what you did during the night phase, you are lying about your role, you are lying about your affiliation. VTL Sangers obvious mafia scum is obvious.
Sangers
Posts: 419
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 8:19:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 7:36:37 PM, timbeech wrote:
...Is this too obvious???
VTL Sangers

It isn't, because it's my claim against xxdarkxx.
If majority votes against me, I think I'm gonna print my screen(my role and me tracking xxdarkxx), and get mod killed ROFL, that way, xxdarkxx(mafia) gets lynched. ;)
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 8:42:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So what if Sangers and xxdarkxx are both telling the truth? Like Sangers is actually a JOAT, town and xxdarkxx is cop, town. Sangers is more likely to mafia for sure but what is curious is who is the last mafia member?

Here is a list:
1. OreEle - ?
2. M. Torres - town (confirmed)
3. Askbob - town (confirmed)
4. timbeech - town (confirmed)
5. Sangers - town (JOAT?)
6. Korashk - ? (role blocker?)
7. xxdarkxx - town (cop)
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 8:43:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 8:19:29 PM, Sangers wrote:
At 3/6/2011 7:36:37 PM, timbeech wrote:
...Is this too obvious???
VTL Sangers

It isn't, because it's my claim against xxdarkxx.
If majority votes against me, I think I'm gonna print my screen(my role and me tracking xxdarkxx), and get mod killed ROFL, that way, xxdarkxx(mafia) gets lynched. ;)

How about this instead. Korashk is the other mafia suscpect. Let't take care of him first and figure out you later? Sounds good, right?

unvote
VTL Korashk
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 10:06:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
vote to lynch sangers

He's voting a cop who outed his role, wasn't counterclaimed, and singlehandedly eliminated a mafia. I thought he was mafia last day phase and I'm positive he is now.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 11:03:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 10:06:12 PM, askbob wrote:
vote to lynch sangers

He's voting a cop who outed his role, wasn't counterclaimed, and singlehandedly eliminated a mafia. I thought he was mafia last day phase and I'm positive he is now.

Yeah that is sound I mean I have learned that in general it doesn't look too good to be true in mafia games.

unvote
VTL Sangers
Sangers
Posts: 419
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 11:12:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So blokes, if I PROVE xxdarkxx visited Korashk NOT askbob by screen shot, will u guarantee me that u'll lynch xxdarkxx? At this stage with 3 votes on me, I think me getting modkilled AND taking out a mafia will be most ideal...
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 11:14:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/6/2011 11:12:50 PM, Sangers wrote:
So blokes, if I PROVE xxdarkxx visited Korashk NOT askbob by screen shot, will u guarantee me that u'll lynch xxdarkxx? At this stage with 3 votes on me, I think me getting modkilled AND taking out a mafia will be most ideal...

I really doubt the moderator would allow any advantage from cheating
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos