Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

HM Mafia Dp 4

I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 5:00:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Living Players:

4. Rogue
6. ccstate4peat
7. m93samman
8.Thaddeus
9. Korashk
15. Askbob
16. Atheism
17. AnnHasle (Replaced iNH)
18. OreEle
19. Zetsubou
20. Danielle
22. M.Torres

Dead Players:

21. mattrodstrom - Alice Cooper, Doctor - Lynched DP #1

12. mongeese - The Rev, The Mafia Yakuza , Died NP #1 after conversion

3. lovelife - Matt Heafy, a Vanilla Townie - Killed NP #1 by Vigilante

5. Sangers - Corey Taylor, the Mason Recruiter - Killed NP #1 by the Mafia

10. bluesteel - Mith Lucker, Mafia Goon - Lynched DP #2

13. xxdarkxx - Kerry King, the Vigilante - Killed by Mafia NP #2

11. Cody - You are Joey Jordison, a Mason. Lynched DP #3

14. LaissezFaire - "You are Dio, the Lighhtkeeper, from Heaven and Hell. If you die all votes will be handled through PMs. You are aligned with the Town and win with the Town." - Killed by Skitzo NP #3

2. Tvellalott - "You are Bruce Dickinson, the Bus Driver, from Iron Maiden. Once a night you can switch the places of two players . You are aligned with the Town and win with the Town." - Kileld by Mafia NP #3

Vote Count:

m93samman - 1/7 - (m93samman)

Day Phase Ends Sunday at approx. 10 pm GMT

As the lightkeeper has been killed, all votes are to be given through PM's. Voting in the thread will result in a loss of your voting abilities,.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 5:19:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ah damn it. Avenge me you dirty birds.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 6:02:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
4. Rogue - Some guy who I can't remember, claim was fishy. I think she's mafia.
6. ccstate4peat - ?
7. m93samman - Lars Ulrich - Flavored Cop
8.Thaddeus - ?
9. Korashk - ?
15. Askbob - ?
16. Atheism - ? - JOAT
7. AnnHasle (Replaced iNH) - ?
18. OreEle - James Hetfield - Cop
19. Zetsubou - ?
20. Danielle - Dimebag Darryl - Bomb
22. M.Torres - ?

This is just what I can recall.

22 players initially, this means that there were likely 5 or 6 initial mafia members, this makes 16 or 17 inital townies.

DP1: Two townies modkilled and a townie lynched. 13:6 or 14:5
NP1: Townie killed by mafia, townie killed by vig, townie recruited. 10:6 or 11:5
DP2: Mafia lynched. 10:5 or 11:4
NP2: Townie killed. 9:5 or 10:4
DP3: Lynched townie. 8:5 or 9:4
NP4: Townie killed by mafia, townie killed by schizo. 6:5 or 6:4

This is the last day phase unless we lynch a mafia.

Observations/Inquiries:
- Why is L's character not dead? Badger was modkilled in phase 1 as Dimebag darryl. Did Badger replace someone after the modkill, then Nags replaced him at that role, then L replaced Nags? Did panda screw up?

- We probably have a flavored cop in m93's role. If he's mafia, then that is one of the craziest gambit any mafia's ever pulled off and bravo.

- I think Rouge is mafia, but have no real proof, it's just my gut, and I'm not known for my gut.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 6:03:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Askbob, role claim.

OreEle... well?

Vote m93samman. Not everyone at once though; I'd like them two ^ to post first.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 6:06:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 6:02:59 PM, Korashk wrote:
- Why is L's character not dead? Badger was modkilled in phase 1 as Dimebag darryl. Did Badger replace someone after the modkill, then Nags replaced him at that role, then L replaced Nags? Did panda screw up?

If you were a townie, you'd be glad that I was alive and a confirmed townie and wouldn't point this out just in case it was a mistake.

Unvote - Vote Korashk for pressure.

(And I'd still like to hear from the others I'd mentioned).

I'd also like to know, Korashk, why you're assuming m93 is a flavored cop and not mafia?

You also seem to be pushing on rogue for no reason based on your "gut hunch," even though samman gave us a faulty guilty verdict, we've got 2 cop claims and plenty of other more suspicious people to check out (even though rogue's inactivity IS annoying).
President of DDO
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 6:09:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 6:06:54 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/10/2011 6:02:59 PM, Korashk wrote:
- Why is L's character not dead? Badger was modkilled in phase 1 as Dimebag darryl. Did Badger replace someone after the modkill, then Nags replaced him at that role, then L replaced Nags? Did panda screw up?

If you were a townie, you'd be glad that I was alive and a confirmed townie and wouldn't point this out just in case it was a mistake.

Unvote - Vote Korashk for pressure.

(And I'd still like to hear from the others I'd mentioned).

I'd also like to know, Korashk, why you're assuming m93 is a flavored cop and not mafia?

You also seem to be pushing on rogue for no reason based on your "gut hunch," even though samman gave us a faulty guilty verdict, we've got 2 cop claims and plenty of other more suspicious people to check out (even though rogue's inactivity IS annoying).

Well now you can't vote... thank's for reading panda's post
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 6:14:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 6:09:02 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
Well now you can't vote... thank's for reading panda's post

Whoops. But meh, it's not really a ig deal. This day phase is going to end in a no lynch anyway, because we will have no way of knowing who everybody is really voting for. Unless we can say "vote this person" not in bold and not have it count as technically voting in the dp thread.
President of DDO
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 6:22:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 6:06:54 PM, Danielle wrote:
If you were a townie, you'd be glad that I was alive and a confirmed townie and wouldn't point this out just in case it was a mistake.

I have this idea that you might've replaced a mafia member and used the confusion to get everyone to believe that you're Dimebag. Nobody seemed to question that you're that character even though badger was supposedly modkilled in DP1.

I also wouldn't want the town to be given an advantage due to a huge mod error.

I'd also like to know, Korashk, why you're assuming m93 is a flavored cop and not mafia?

He claimed it before claiming it would be advantageous to the mafia and since the mafia have such a large number of living members, it wouldn't be smart for them to risk counter-claiming the cop. Unfortunately, I only just solidified this conclusion.

You also seem to be pushing on rogue for no reason based on your "gut hunch," even though samman gave us a faulty guilty verdict, we've got 2 cop claims and plenty of other more suspicious people to check out (even though rogue's inactivity IS annoying).

Well, she did claim a character whose only noteworthy accomplishment is beating up a fan when she refused to sleep with him. She claimed this character unsolicited, and I was the only person to mention that she'd even claimed besides herself.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 6:23:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
These are the different kinds of cop:

Flavor Cop - receives clues about a character, but not their affiliation
Insane Cop - always receives the wrong information
Mafia Cop - gets information about townie's role
Naive Cop - always gets townie results
Paranoid Cop - always gets guilty results
Random Cop - gets random info
Role Cop - gets info about role, not alignment

Based on m93's reports, he's either MAFIA (not mafia cop) or INSANE COP.

Samman, did you claim Lars? Which one of you claimed Lars? If Samman claimed Lars, I might buy that he's the paranoid cop. He said that he investigated ccstate4peat guilty. What we should do today is LYNCH SAMMAN. If he's guilty, we killed a mafia who bullsh!tted a guilty claim to us. If he's innocent (and we see that he's the paranoid cop), we know ccstate4peat is guilty and we lynch him tomorrow.

Also, ASKBOB NEEDS TO ROLE CLAIM. If he already did, I wasn't here for it so do it again.

I still think OreEle was recruited to the mafia. Also, see previous post about Korashk.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 6:27:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 6:22:22 PM, Korashk wrote:
I have this idea that you might've replaced a mafia member and used the confusion to get everyone to believe that you're Dimebag. Nobody seemed to question that you're that character even though badger was supposedly modkilled in DP1.

Nags replaced badger. I replaced Nags. Panda confirmed this.

I also wouldn't want the town to be given an advantage due to a huge mod error.

Wtf? Huge FOS on Korashk. The town has done sh!tty this entire time losing the doctor, vig, mason recruiter, outing the cop(s), JOAT, etc. and you're complaining about one possible confirmed townie?! Holy mafia. It's typical for the mafia to obsess over me like this (inb4 my beg ego... it's just true).

He claimed it before claiming it would be advantageous to the mafia and since the mafia have such a large number of living members, it wouldn't be smart for them to risk counter-claiming the cop. Unfortunately, I only just solidified this conclusion.

Not necessarily true, but I have my own ideas (Samman might be paranoid). I think OreEle got recruited. Mongeese used his power np1 meaning the mafia wanted to recruit a good, nearly confirmed townie. OreEle claimed the main dude from Mtallica, Panda's favorite band. And he claimed cop. He was an obvious mafia recruit target. He also didn't say ANYTHING in the thread yesterday.

Well, she did claim a character whose only noteworthy accomplishment is beating up a fan when she refused to sleep with him. She claimed this character unsolicited, and I was the only person to mention that she'd even claimed besides herself.

Don't remember, tbh. Rogue can you claim again plz?
President of DDO
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 6:31:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 6:23:37 PM, Danielle wrote:
These are the different kinds of cop:

Flavor Cop - receives clues about a character, but not their affiliation
Insane Cop - always receives the wrong information
Mafia Cop - gets information about townie's role
Naive Cop - always gets townie results
Paranoid Cop - always gets guilty results
Random Cop - gets random info
Role Cop - gets info about role, not alignment

Based on m93's reports, he's either MAFIA (not mafia cop) or INSANE COP.

Samman, did you claim Lars? Which one of you claimed Lars? If Samman claimed Lars, I might buy that he's the paranoid cop.

He claimed Lars.

He said that he investigated ccstate4peat guilty. What we should do today is LYNCH SAMMAN. If he's guilty, we killed a mafia who bullsh!tted a guilty claim to us. If he's innocent (and we see that he's the paranoid cop), we know ccstate4peat is guilty and we lynch him tomorrow.

There's one flaw in this plan. It's likely that unless we lynch a mafia this phase there is no tommorow.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 8:24:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Alright, here we go. I'm the ignorant cop. I investigated ccstate4peat, and he showed up town. Cody showed up mafia. Last night I investigated Danielle, who showed up mafia.

All my results are reversed, so everyone vtl ccstate4peat (in a PM to panda)
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2011 8:51:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/10/2011 5:08:37 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Zetsubou - 1/7

err... what?

---------------------
I'm going to Scotland for the weekend. I won't have much free internet access so I'll be inactive.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 9:48:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Notice how Askbob was online 7 minutes ago and didn't say anything (just as he didn't respond in yesterday's thread when I asked him to claim, or the one before that). I'm 90% confident Askbob is guilty.

Also, Korashk how is the game going to be over tomorrow if we lynch the wrong person today? If we started out with 22 players, assume 5-6 mafia plus one recruit so 6-7 tops. Two are dead which makes 5 left out of 14 living players. Tomorrow there would be 4-5 out of 12 or 13 living players.

Main Suspects: Askbob, OreEle, Korashk, ccstate4peat and then I'm stumped cuz nobody else has said a word in I don't even know how long.

Also, nobody listen to Samman and vote for ccstate yet. He could be completely bullsh!tting us.
President of DDO
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 10:05:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
We have to be careful about this lynch. There were probably 6 or so mafia at the beggining. We got Bluesteel so now there are probably 5, but a mislynch and a night kill will put us at 5 mafia and 5 town.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 10:33:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Exactly. Which is why we shouldn't just listen to Samman. He pointed us in the wrong direction before. We have no reason to trust him; he might not even be Lars let alone a cop at all. He could easily tell us to vote CCstate and then that could easily put us in the position to lose the game.

I say we go after the most obvious guilty. I've asked Askbob to claim for several day phases in a row - every single time it went conveniently ignored. Based on how bad the townies are doing, plus Askbob is still alive, plus he hasn't done ANYTHING to help the townies in this game, plus the fact that Panda probably wanted an experienced mafioso, I wouldn't be at all surprised that Askbob was in the mafia. He's prolly the Godfather.

Has there been a jester role yet btw? Just wondering.

Also, Korashk = very shady. Korashk what have you done that was pro-town in this game so far? How have you helped us? Better yet why not role claim and help prove yourself? The fact that you complained about my confirmed townie status nearly solidifies your guilt in my mind. At this point the town has nothing to lose from a mass claim. If we lynch the wrong person we lose, sooo.
President of DDO
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 12:11:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am steven tyler from aerosmith. If you want my role as well let me know. It's the weekend so it's girlfriend time. Plus I've been busy organizing activities countering rivalplace.com which apparently has worked (lol look at the site).

Will be on this evening as girlfriend is going out with family
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 12:12:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Also when in other day phases did you ask me to claim?? I honestly didn't see any of them.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 2:14:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/11/2011 10:33:19 AM, Danielle wrote:
Better yet why not role claim and help prove yourself? The fact that you complained about my confirmed townie status nearly solidifies your guilt in my mind. At this point the town has nothing to lose from a mass claim. If we lynch the wrong person we lose, sooo.

I asked some questions of the mod and no longer suspect that you might not be a townie.

I'm Zack de la Rocha, the Politician, from Rage Against The Machine.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 2:15:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/11/2011 9:48:48 AM, Danielle wrote:
Also, Korashk how is the game going to be over tomorrow if we lynch the wrong person today? If we started out with 22 players, assume 5-6 mafia plus one recruit so 6-7 tops. Two are dead which makes 5 left out of 14 living players. Tomorrow there would be 4-5 out of 12 or 13 living players.

Well...there are only 12 living players, not 14.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 4:14:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/11/2011 12:20:06 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Aerosmith are pretty cool, but not exactly heavy metal...

This. Just vote Askbob and let's get this over with. Either he's mafia and yay or he's not and whatevs. The town is in bad shape. Nobody's really playing. We outlined like 10 inactive players yesterday, none of which have been replaced. So let's just move it along and che sera sera.
President of DDO
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 4:16:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/12/2011 4:14:53 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/11/2011 12:20:06 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Aerosmith are pretty cool, but not exactly heavy metal...

This. Just vote Askbob and let's get this over with. Either he's mafia and yay or he's not and whatevs. The town is in bad shape. Nobody's really playing. We outlined like 10 inactive players yesterday, none of which have been replaced. So let's just move it along and che sera sera.

Fair enough. No offence to Panda, but this game hasn't been run super-duper awesomely.
VTL Askbob
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 7:11:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
You can go ahead and replace me. Handling votes via PM just overcomplicated everything and no one even wants to play anymore.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 9:26:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/12/2011 4:16:24 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 3/12/2011 4:14:53 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/11/2011 12:20:06 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Aerosmith are pretty cool, but not exactly heavy metal...

This. Just vote Askbob and let's get this over with. Either he's mafia and yay or he's not and whatevs. The town is in bad shape. Nobody's really playing. We outlined like 10 inactive players yesterday, none of which have been replaced. So let's just move it along and che sera sera.

Fair enough. No offence to Panda, but this game hasn't been run super-duper awesomely.
VTL Askbob

Hey, listen! Revoke his ability to vote
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 10:56:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
4. Rogue
6. ccstate4peat -- MAFIA
7. m93samman
8. Thaddeus
9. Korashk -- ???
15. Askbob -- MAFIA
16. Atheism
17. AnnHasle (Replaced iNH)
18. OreEle -- MAFIA
19. Zetsubou
22. M.Torres

Atheism hasn't participated in days nor has he been online for days. Maybe because he suggested I was guilty when I wasn't? M.Torress hasn't been online for over 5 days. Zetsubou hasn't been online for days (not that he would be much help anyway). Rogue hasn't posted in days. Fail town is so fail. These people should have been replaced awhile ago.

Has Zets claimed? I have an idea about who I think the last mafia are, but I think a mass claim ought to help. I don't remember rogue/Zets' claims, etc. Thaddeus what did you claim? Korashk what did you claim? C'mon people, pretend to care...
President of DDO
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2011 7:17:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/13/2011 10:56:26 AM, Danielle wrote:
4. Rogue
6. ccstate4peat -- MAFIA
7. m93samman
8. Thaddeus
9. Korashk -- ???
15. Askbob -- MAFIA
16. Atheism
17. AnnHasle (Replaced iNH)
18. OreEle -- MAFIA
19. Zetsubou
22. M.Torres

Atheism hasn't participated in days nor has he been online for days. Maybe because he suggested I was guilty when I wasn't? M.Torress hasn't been online for over 5 days. Zetsubou hasn't been online for days (not that he would be much help anyway). Rogue hasn't posted in days. Fail town is so fail. These people should have been replaced awhile ago.

Has Zets claimed?

Yeah, but I don't remember what it was.

Korashk what did you claim?

This, it's just a few posts up:

At 3/11/2011 2:14:26 PM, Korashk wrote:
I'm Zack de la Rocha, the Politician, from Rage Against The Machine.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown