Quickfire Game 4:30PM

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 2:52:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
15 min day phases 5 min night phases

Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 9:35:35 AM
5. Danielle

(If it's EST I might have to leave for a few minutes in the middle but not more than 15)
President of DDO
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 12:11:15 PM
game starts at 4:30 today if there is interest
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2011 3:37:12 PM
this game is canceled due to lack of participation