Total Posts:55|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Holiday Mafia - Day Phase 2

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 2:47:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
LIVING

01. Vi
02. Askbob
03. m93samman
04. innomen
05. Koopin
06. bluesteel
08. Alex
09. OreEle
10. xxdarkxx
12. annhasle
13. Thaddeus
14. Chrysippius

DECEASED

mattrodstrom -- You are the 4th of July, the day of celebrating your independence - w00t! You care first and foremost about justice and doing what's right. Like the forefathers this holiday celebrates, you're not just going to sit around and wait for other people to get the job done. Each night phase you have the ability to target and kill a player of your choice. Viva la Revolucion! You're a vigilante and win with the town.

timbeech -- You are Election Day, the B.S. day where people pretend patriotism is meaningful and that our corrupt and inefficient system is effective. You are a crappy day and therefore mafia. However, you have the ability to manipulate one player's vote every night phase and make them vote for whomever they wish the following day. Manipulative scum - you win with the mafia.

VOTE COUNT

koopin (koopin) -- 1/7 votes needed to lynch

MOD NOTICES


* tvellalott has replaced OreEle

* The day phase will end on Wednesday, March 15th at 6 pm CST.

* You need 7 votes to carry out a lynch.
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 2:51:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
First of all - awesome - one mafia down town! I'm suspecting Matt killed off Tim tonight before he was hacked.

Secondly - we have ZERO reason not to vote for Askbob today. Matt was our vigilante - askbob claimed vigilante yesterday (he also said he would kill xxdarkxx and he did not - thus proving again he has no killing ability). So let's lynch his lying @ss.

VTL askbob
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 2:53:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 2:51:10 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
First of all - awesome - one mafia down town! I'm suspecting Matt killed off Tim tonight before he was hacked.

Secondly - we have ZERO reason not to vote for Askbob today. Matt was our vigilante - askbob claimed vigilante yesterday (he also said he would kill xxdarkxx and he did not - thus proving again he has no killing ability). So let's lynch his lying @ss.

VTL askbob

Yes, and he was the one who was yelling at everyone telling us to get off Tim.
kfc
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 2:54:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VOTE askbob
Vi and Koopin both make excellent points.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 2:55:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 2:53:01 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/14/2011 2:51:10 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
First of all - awesome - one mafia down town! I'm suspecting Matt killed off Tim tonight before he was hacked.

Secondly - we have ZERO reason not to vote for Askbob today. Matt was our vigilante - askbob claimed vigilante yesterday (he also said he would kill xxdarkxx and he did not - thus proving again he has no killing ability). So let's lynch his lying @ss.

VTL askbob

Yes, and he was the one who was yelling at everyone telling us to get off Tim.

And had a claim that's almost identical to mine.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 3:00:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 3:00:08 PM, innomen wrote:
Also think about this that Election Day is mafia, but Independence day is not.

O.o

I was wondering about that too.
kfc
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 3:11:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 3:00:52 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/14/2011 3:00:08 PM, innomen wrote:
Also think about this that Election Day is mafia, but Independence day is not.

O.o

I was wondering about that too.

Maybe it's an anarchist thing.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 3:16:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 3:11:17 PM, innomen wrote:
At 3/14/2011 3:00:52 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/14/2011 3:00:08 PM, innomen wrote:
Also think about this that Election Day is mafia, but Independence day is not.

O.o

I was wondering about that too.

Maybe it's an anarchist thing.

Gaining independence from a monarchy is good - having an election day full of bullsh1t is not.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 3:16:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 2:55:36 PM, innomen wrote:

And had a claim that's almost identical to mine.

Yeah, this too!
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 3:33:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 2:51:10 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
First of all - awesome - one mafia down town! I'm suspecting Matt killed off Tim tonight before he was hacked.

Secondly - we have ZERO reason not to vote for Askbob today. Matt was our vigilante - askbob claimed vigilante yesterday (he also said he would kill xxdarkxx and he did not - thus proving again he has no killing ability). So let's lynch his lying @ss.

VTL askbob

VTL askbob.

Ha. Take THAT, Mr. "emoticons-are-a-mafia-tell."

I still think he's jester, but even if he is he acting anti-town and we don't have a vig to night-kill him now. On the hope that I'm wrong and he's mafia then, here's my vote.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 3:40:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 3:38:16 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
VTL askbob

didn't he say he was going to kill me during the night phase? Didn't he claim vig? hmm yeah -_-

Hmm. This may be an incredibly short DP.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 3:49:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
avenge me!
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 3:49:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 3:40:58 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 3/14/2011 3:38:16 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
VTL askbob

didn't he say he was going to kill me during the night phase? Didn't he claim vig? hmm yeah -_-

Hmm. This may be an incredibly short DP.

It happens. We were gunning for him last time and we ran out of time, so it's almost like a continuation of DP1 if you think about it.
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 4:05:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 3:49:54 PM, innomen wrote:
At 3/14/2011 3:40:58 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 3/14/2011 3:38:16 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
VTL askbob

didn't he say he was going to kill me during the night phase? Didn't he claim vig? hmm yeah -_-

Hmm. This may be an incredibly short DP.

It happens. We were gunning for him last time and we ran out of time, so it's almost like a continuation of DP1 if you think about it.

Yup, I know; and last DP was long enough (488 posts!) to make up for it. No complaints here.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 4:09:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 4:02:38 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Any objections to me hammering?

Hold off a bit; does anyone have anything to discuss before we go into the NP?
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 4:24:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 4:12:47 PM, innomen wrote:
Hammer away Thadeus, and yeah. If there are investigators or doctors we should assign.

Danielle isn't online, so if you vote, we'll still have time to talk before the DP closes. Go ahead, Thaddeus.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 4:34:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
lol could have at least let me claim you idiots.

I'm jester but can only win if killed by the mafia at night.

Adhere to my mafia guesses because I was doing my best to make them accurate which I'm pretty sure they are.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2011 4:43:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/14/2011 4:34:08 PM, askbob wrote:
lol could have at least let me claim you idiots.


I don't see why. You already did claim, remember?

I'm jester but can only win if killed by the mafia at night.

Adhere to my mafia guesses because I was doing my best to make them accurate which I'm pretty sure they are.

I'll dig them out for DP3, and take a look at the; honestly, though, I don't have the unbridled confidence in your instinct that some here have.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!