06. bluesteel
07. Thaddeus
08. belle
10. Danielle
12. mattrodstrom
13.TV

Dead:
Chrysippus:
You are the average vegan, the mafia goon. You are not happy until you make sure the rest of the world never taste the sweet meat of KFC again. You are a regular mafia with no special powers, however you preform all the kills. You win with the mafia. http://www.herbivoreclothing.com...

Askbob: You are KFC's BLT salad, the Oracle. Now now, do not cry. Lots of people like salads, but not many people wanna pay $5.99 for you. Each night you may target one person. If you die in the night phase, that player's role will be revealed to the rest of the town. You may target a new person every night, but only your most recent target will be reaveled when you die. You win with the town. http://www.kfc.com...

NAKED PLAYER (due to askbob) : VI: You are the "I wanna be different" person, the mafia Janitor. You hear a bunch of people saying they like KFC so you randomly say "KFC IS NASTY" "KFC IS DRY" "POPEYES CHICKEN IS BETTER." *****EVERY OTHER NIGHT******** you may Target one person. If that person is killed, the town will not know his or her role till two day phases go by. You win with the mafia. http://farm3.static.flickr.com...

Story:
Last night, a good item died. Someone who was not super tasty, but useful if someone wanted to lose weight. That salad paid off (luckily.) However, there is no time to make a mistake. There has been talk of a plan, A PLAN TO BRING DOWN KFC FOREVER!!!!
On that note, let me say that the small piece of chicken that made a mistake two Nights ago, did not make the same mistake again lastnight.
Let the fastest day phase in history begin.

M93samman has replaced M.torris.
kfc
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 2:53:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
right so that's one i was right about so far :) and one i was wrong about.. but to be fair i was only suspicious of askbob cos i mistook danielle for him somehow in the last dayphase. realised that there since the dayphase was called.. i'm still quite unreal as of yet :) tv and danielle so.. would there be one more?
signature
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 2:54:35 PM
Thank you, askbob.

VTL Vi_Veri

I'm Potato Wedges, in case torres hasn't already claimed
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 2:54:39 PM
At 3/21/2011 2:53:30 PM, badger wrote:
right so that's one i was right about so far :) and one i was wrong about.. but to be fair i was only suspicious of askbob cos i mistook danielle for him somehow in the last dayphase. realised that there since the dayphase was called.. i'm still quite unreal as of yet :) tv and danielle so.. would there be one more?

i could point out exactly where i made the mistake with askbob if anyone wanted?

i'm kinda half only joking :P
signature
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 2:54:41 PM

VI is still alive just to let yall know.
kfc
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 2:56:07 PM
At 3/21/2011 2:54:41 PM, Koopin wrote:

VI is still alive just to let yall know.

i knew :)
signature
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 2:56:37 PM
badger, VTL Vi so we can get this over with quickly
:
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 2:58:10 PM
01. Badger -- TOWN? (hunch based on his playing style)
03. Vi -- GUILTY
04. M93samman -- GUILTY?
06. bluesteel -- GUILTY?
07. Thaddeus -- ???
08. belle -- TOWN
10. Danielle -- TOWN
12. mattrodstrom -- TOWN?
13.TV -- TOWN?

Alright, the mafia had 4-5 to start. Chrys is 1 mafia and Vi is another. That means there's 2-3 more. I'm guessing bluesteel based on (a) his playing or lack thereof thus far; (b) voting for OreEle on dp1. Now, I'm guessing Samman is mafia because Torres said he was not going to post. I called that out as shady, and bluesteel defended it -- which he would do if they were on a team together. If it's not Samman then I suspect Thad. Vote Vi I guess. Good job askbob.
President of DDO
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 2:58:52 PM
At 3/21/2011 2:56:37 PM, m93samman wrote:
badger, VTL Vi so we can get this over with quickly

is that how it works?
signature
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 2:59:38 PM
At 3/21/2011 2:54:35 PM, m93samman wrote:
Thank you, askbob.

VTL Vi_Veri

Hmm. I wanna hear a RC, but let's not help the mafia anymore at this point since we already have a confirmed guilty. Let's lynch Vi and deal with this tomorrow.
President of DDO
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 2:59:38 PM
I'm Potato Wedges and I win with the town. I'm not gonna role claim, though
:
:
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 3:00:17 PM
At 3/21/2011 2:59:38 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/21/2011 2:54:35 PM, m93samman wrote:
Thank you, askbob.

VTL Vi_Veri

Hmm. I wanna hear a RC, but let's not help the mafia anymore at this point since we already have a confirmed guilty. Let's lynch Vi and deal with this tomorrow.

Yep.
:
:
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 3:01:11 PM
wow, nice job askbob. VTL Vi

I read last DP, which I missed b/c it was only like 2 hours long. I don't understand why there is so much FOS on me. I'll claim next DP if you guys want.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 3:02:58 PM
At 3/21/2011 3:01:11 PM, bluesteel wrote:
wow, nice job askbob. VTL Vi

I read last DP, which I missed b/c it was only like 2 hours long. I don't understand why there is so much FOS on me. I'll claim next DP if you guys want.

Sounds good.
President of DDO
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 3:05:13 PM
or it might be smarter possibly if bluesteel claimed this day phase? give ourselves something to work with during the night phase perhaps?
signature
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 3:06:30 PM
At 3/21/2011 3:05:13 PM, badger wrote:
or it might be smarter possibly if bluesteel claimed this day phase? give ourselves something to work with during the night phase perhaps?

This. Everyone stop voting while we hear from bluesteel
:
:
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 3:08:32 PM
danielle said next DP. Is the consensus this DP? Do people want to see if TV actually followed through and investigated me first?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 3:08:37 PM
At 3/21/2011 3:06:30 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 3/21/2011 3:05:13 PM, badger wrote:

This. Everyone stop voting while we hear from bluesteel

Unvote She's definitely going to die this phase. Might as well see if we can get any info.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 3:09:08 PM
At 3/21/2011 3:08:32 PM, bluesteel wrote:
danielle said next DP. Is the consensus this DP? Do people want to see if TV actually followed through and investigated me first?

Yes. Lets atleast hear the results of all investigations.
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 3:12:09 PM
Unvote

The mafia may hammer themselves just so they don't have to talk
:
:
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 3:13:09 PM
At 3/21/2011 2:49:02 PM, Koopin wrote:
M93samman has replaced M.torris.

Bogus. There was no warning of this. I've been online, those day phases just went too fast for me to post.

Anyway, good luck town!!
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 3:13:14 PM
At 3/21/2011 3:10:18 PM, badger wrote:
as i've said, the remaining mafia are danielle, tv and bluesteel. and vi still i suppose!

wtf, I'm seriously not mafia. I really don't understand why people think I am. I can't be mafia in every single game. Do you guys know what the odds of that are, if the draws are random. The chance of me being mafia in panda's game, danielle's game, and then this game are around 1/27.

And badger, although it happened in danielle's game, I highly doubt we started with 5 mafia.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 3:15:30 PM
Alright, gut hunch says Samman might be town.

I say bluesteel should claim.

Gut hunch says badger is just paranoid townie. Gut hunch says tvellalott is town. Gut hunch says matt is town, ish :p
President of DDO
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 3:16:33 PM
There are likely only 2 mafia left. Bluesteel isn't high up on my suspicion list, however, his point about probability is bull. If mafia are assigned randomly, each time he has the same chance of being mafia (assuming number of mafia is the same). The observation that someone would be mafia thrice in a row is unlikely. However, having been mafia twice before doesn't mean this time its any less likely.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 3:17:15 PM
At 3/21/2011 3:13:14 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I can't be mafia in every single game. Do you guys know what the odds of that are, if the draws are random. The chance of me being mafia in panda's game, danielle's game, and then this game are around 1/27.

Gut hunch says koopin's declaration that roles were done at random may mean the odd chances of something like this actually happened :P You should claim. There's no harm in you not claiming. Stop delaying if it's so easy...?
President of DDO