Total Posts:114|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

KFC mafia day phase 4.

Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 10:14:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Still on the menu:

01.Badger
04. M93samman
06. Bluesteel
10. Danielle
12. Mattrodstrom
13.TV

DEAD:

VI: You are the "I wanna be different" person, the mafia Janitor. You hear a bunch of people saying they like KFC so you randomly say "KFC IS NASTY" "KFC IS DRY" "POPEYES CHICKEN IS BETTER." EVERY OTHER NIGHT you may Target one person. If that person is killed, the town will not know his or her role till two day phases go by.http://farm3.static.flickr.com......

Thaddeus: You are KFC's firey buffalo wings, the VIGILANTE. Your spice is so hot that you can kill anything and everything! Once a night you may target one player. The targeted player will die. DO YOU HERE ME!?!? DIE!!!! You win with the town. http://www.kfc.com......

belle: You are the mighty, the wonderful, the amazing… DOUBLE-DOWN!! Also known as the Jack-of-all-trades. You are two slices of meat that are so delicately placed over peperjack cheese, colonel sauce, and bacon. You have a one shot cop, track, and watch. You win with the town. http://www.kfc.com......

Story:

DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! So much death! KFC was finally starting to shine! KFC got rid of vegans, and dumb "I wanna be different" people! There was so much hope, however, death killed the little piece of chicken…
In other news, something else happened, something BIG. Someone evil, found that there was an unheathy amount of MSGs in something Opreh tried to give away for free. This evil person took advantage of this.
kfc
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 10:20:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
01.Badger
04. M93samman
06. Bluesteel -- "BODYGUARD"
10. Danielle
12. Mattrodstrom
13.TV -- LEARN'S PEOPLE'S ROLE (mafia cop???)

What was Samman's claim again?
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 10:24:43 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
01.Badger
04. M93samman
06. Bluesteel -- "BODYGUARD"
10. Danielle
12. Mattrodstrom -- "PARANOID GUN OWNER"
13.TV -- LEARN'S PEOPLE'S ROLE (mafia cop???)

I'm inclined to believe matt's claim because there were 2 deaths last night. That means I think either belle or Thaddeus made the mistake of visiting him.

Vote tvellalott. I'm nearly certain he's mafia. Last night I was role blocked, meaning the mafia has made no attempt to kill and no attempt to role block him. If his role were pro-town, it would be FAR too powerful to allow to continue, considering how few people there are left in the game. I mean not even a role block? Lol okay. He also encouraged killing bluesteel yesterday despite bodyguard usually NEVER being a mafia role. His role is pretty obviously mafia cop in my opinion.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 10:28:10 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Another thing - tvellalott has confirmed my role as town. If he were townie and I were mafia, I would have appeared guilty to him since the Godfather's role would have showed up "Godfather" or else I would have appeared "Role Blocker" since there is obviously a RB in this game (I was blocked last night) -- It's not like I would just come up "Innocent." Now if I were mafia with tv, that'd mean there were 2-3 of us left and I wouldn't be trying to get him killed. As such, you know for sure tvellalott and I aren't working together based on his role claim. I'm calling him out as guilty cuz it makes sense.
President of DDO
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 10:30:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
wow. that blows...

I guess Thad killed belle.

worst possible scenario :(
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 10:33:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2011 10:24:43 AM, Danielle wrote:
01.Badger
04. M93samman
06. Bluesteel -- "BODYGUARD"
10. Danielle
12. Mattrodstrom -- "PARANOID GUN OWNER"
13.TV -- LEARN'S PEOPLE'S ROLE (mafia cop???)

I'm inclined to believe matt's claim because there were 2 deaths last night. That means I think either belle or Thaddeus made the mistake of visiting him.

I suppose that would be another explanation..

but.. I know in Your game, at least, you let the vig (who was me) get a kill in the same night I'd been killed... so, it could go either way :/
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 10:38:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2011 10:33:07 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
but.. I know in Your game, at least, you let the vig (who was me) get a kill in the same night I'd been killed... so, it could go either way :/

Yeah, but if your role is to kill anyone who touches you, then the kill wouldn't go through... at least that's how I'd do it if I were mod. I don't see why Thad would target belle when she was the #1 most confirmed townie and helped us catch mafia.

Samman and badger should role claim, since my role can be confirmed by another player.
President of DDO
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 10:39:33 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2011 10:28:10 AM, Danielle wrote:
Another thing - tvellalott has confirmed my role as town. If he were townie and I were mafia, I would have appeared guilty to him since the Godfather's role would have showed up "Godfather" or else I would have appeared "Role Blocker" since there is obviously a RB in this game (I was blocked last night) -- It's not like I would just come up "Innocent." Now if I were mafia with tv, that'd mean there were 2-3 of us left and I wouldn't be trying to get him killed. As such, you know for sure tvellalott and I aren't working together based on his role claim. I'm calling him out as guilty cuz it makes sense.

From belle you're innocent unless godfather

TV said your not godfather...

so.. you (the Lwerd) are either Not mafia.. or You're Both mafia..
(b/c he wouldn't lie about your being Godfather unless he were mafia)

so... BEING that you're pushing to kill him.. I gather you're not BOTH mafia..

SO... You're town in my book.

But that doesn't Necessitate that He's mafia.. it just shows that You, a townie, very much think he is.

anywho.. I think he almost definitely is..

but I'd like to hear from both him And that missing "bodygaurd" that is BS today..
AND do other things before we lynch anyone.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 10:42:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2011 10:38:27 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/23/2011 10:33:07 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
but.. I know in Your game, at least, you let the vig (who was me) get a kill in the same night I'd been killed... so, it could go either way :/

Yeah, but if your role is to kill anyone who touches you, then the kill wouldn't go through... at least that's how I'd do it if I were mod.

yeah.. either way Thad seems to have screwed up big time.. Probably attempting to kill me rather than Belle.

Belle was more confirmed.. and Given how you gave an ultimatum to BS to guard you (if BS were Doc) was pretty wide open to a mafia kill.

(in case you didn't get it... I said this is Your fault :P)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 11:23:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I just read the story, and I am now nearly 100% certain tvellalott is guilty.

Anyone at this point who doesn't vote for him is basically just outing themselves as the last mafia (and we know there's only 2 left).
President of DDO
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 11:27:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2011 11:23:07 AM, Danielle wrote:
I just read the story, and I am now nearly 100% certain tvellalott is guilty.

Anyone at this point who doesn't vote for him is basically just outing themselves as the last mafia (and we know there's only 2 left).

I want to hear what BS has to say.. if he's Bodyguard he should say so.

then we have more to discuss.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 11:33:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
TV is lying!! I'm bulletproof.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 11:34:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Notice how he cast the hammer last DP before I could say anything.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 11:41:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Pretty sure the final mafia are tvellalott and Samman. Badger should RC immediately though.

What did Samman claim again? Something bogus if I remember correctly.
President of DDO
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 11:48:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2011 11:45:50 AM, Danielle wrote:
Bluesteel what's your character?

I already claimed: boneless chicken wings.

m93 claimed potato wedges. No RC.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 12:04:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, the mafia already knows my role so I might as well tell the town.

From the Story

"In other news, something else happened, something BIG. Someone evil, found that there was an unheathy amount of MSGs in something Oprah tried to give away for free. This evil person took advantage of this."

I am what Oprah tried to give away (Grilled Chicken). I'm "healthy" so I'm the Doctor. Last night I protected belle which means I was role blocked. The story confirms this. It also means the mafia knew my role, which aligns with tvellalott being the mafia cop. His role doesn't make sense as a townie role; it would overpower the town if he was telling the truth

As I explained, I think matt may be telling the truth because it would explain Thad's death. It's the only way I can think of to explain it actually.

That means we need character and role claims from badger and Samman immediately. I'm guessing Samman's gonna RC vanilla, so we'll see what badge has to say.

That leaves bluesteel who I'm still pretty suspicious of. If tvellalott is mafia (and it makes perfect sense that he is), then upon asking him to confirm another person he investigated yesterday, of course he's going to look to a fellow mafia. That makes far more sense than attributing the WRONG role to a townie. Doing so could have gotten him killed last day phase had bluesteel accused him of lying, and the fact that he didn't seems all too convenient for me.
President of DDO
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 12:11:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2011 12:04:27 PM, Danielle wrote:
Well, the mafia already knows my role so I might as well tell the town.

From the Story

"In other news, something else happened, something BIG. Someone evil, found that there was an unheathy amount of MSGs in something Oprah tried to give away for free. This evil person took advantage of this."

I am what Oprah tried to give away (Grilled Chicken). I'm "healthy" so I'm the Doctor. Last night I protected belle which means I was role blocked. The story confirms this. It also means the mafia knew my role, which aligns with tvellalott being the mafia cop. His role doesn't make sense as a townie role; it would overpower the town if he was telling the truth

As I explained, I think matt may be telling the truth because it would explain Thad's death. It's the only way I can think of to explain it actually.

That means we need character and role claims from badger and Samman immediately. I'm guessing Samman's gonna RC vanilla, so we'll see what badge has to say.

That leaves bluesteel who I'm still pretty suspicious of. If tvellalott is mafia (and it makes perfect sense that he is), then upon asking him to confirm another person he investigated yesterday, of course he's going to look to a fellow mafia. That makes far more sense than attributing the WRONG role to a townie. Doing so could have gotten him killed last day phase had bluesteel accused him of lying, and the fact that he didn't seems all too convenient for me.

That was an interesting thing to do considering that TV IS NOT a role cop. He got my role wrong. So I don't know why you'd think they know your role. btw, has anyone else been role-blocked?

I don't understand how thaddeus could have targeted matt. If that happened, they would both be dead, not just thaddeus. Paranoid gun owners aren't also bulletproof. belle could have targeted matt though.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 12:55:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
right so it's tv and samman it now appears. why was i suspicious of you again danielle? ;P

i'm kfc's soda. loads of people drink me but i'd be better if i was coca cola so i'm vanilla.
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 12:57:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2011 12:11:02 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/23/2011 12:04:27 PM, Danielle wrote:
Well, the mafia already knows my role so I might as well tell the town.

From the Story

"In other news, something else happened, something BIG. Someone evil, found that there was an unheathy amount of MSGs in something Oprah tried to give away for free. This evil person took advantage of this."

I am what Oprah tried to give away (Grilled Chicken). I'm "healthy" so I'm the Doctor. Last night I protected belle which means I was role blocked. The story confirms this. It also means the mafia knew my role, which aligns with tvellalott being the mafia cop. His role doesn't make sense as a townie role; it would overpower the town if he was telling the truth

As I explained, I think matt may be telling the truth because it would explain Thad's death. It's the only way I can think of to explain it actually.

That means we need character and role claims from badger and Samman immediately. I'm guessing Samman's gonna RC vanilla, so we'll see what badge has to say.

That leaves bluesteel who I'm still pretty suspicious of. If tvellalott is mafia (and it makes perfect sense that he is), then upon asking him to confirm another person he investigated yesterday, of course he's going to look to a fellow mafia. That makes far more sense than attributing the WRONG role to a townie. Doing so could have gotten him killed last day phase had bluesteel accused him of lying, and the fact that he didn't seems all too convenient for me.

That was an interesting thing to do considering that TV IS NOT a role cop. He got my role wrong. So I don't know why you'd think they know your role. btw, has anyone else been role-blocked?

I don't understand how thaddeus could have targeted matt. If that happened, they would both be dead, not just thaddeus. Paranoid gun owners aren't also bulletproof. belle could have targeted matt though.

thaddeus was probably killed by the mafia.
signature
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 1:00:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL Bluesteel

He's mafia. I claimed potato wedges, and you can't go wrong with them- that's why I'm immune to everything. I'm bulletproof- EVERYONE VTL BLUESTEEL, I KNEW HE WAS MAFIA
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 1:00:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2011 11:33:30 AM, bluesteel wrote:
TV is lying!! I'm bulletproof.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!! I'M BULLETPROOF
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 1:03:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2011 10:20:03 AM, Danielle wrote:
01.Badger
04. M93samman
06. Bluesteel -- "BODYGUARD"
10. Danielle
12. Mattrodstrom
13.TV -- LEARN'S PEOPLE'S ROLE (mafia cop???)

What was Samman's claim again?

Potato Wedges
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 1:20:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
bump
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 1:30:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2011 1:00:06 PM, m93samman wrote:
VTL Bluesteel

He's mafia. I claimed potato wedges, and you can't go wrong with them- that's why I'm immune to everything. I'm bulletproof- EVERYONE VTL BLUESTEEL, I KNEW HE WAS MAFIA

That's the worst link to your role I've ever heard. You and TV are clearly mafia together. I'm bulletproof because I've been an instant classic since being added; it's been impossible to remove me from the menu, despite attempts to do so.

unvote - VTL m93

Nice try dude. You guys are clearly one mislynch away from winning and OF COURSE you need to kill the real bulletproof, especially if danielle really is the doc, since you still need one more NK.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 1:33:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2011 1:30:35 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/23/2011 1:00:06 PM, m93samman wrote:
VTL Bluesteel

He's mafia. I claimed potato wedges, and you can't go wrong with them- that's why I'm immune to everything. I'm bulletproof- EVERYONE VTL BLUESTEEL, I KNEW HE WAS MAFIA

That's the worst link to your role I've ever heard. You and TV are clearly mafia together. I'm bulletproof because I've been an instant classic since being added; it's been impossible to remove me from the menu, despite attempts to do so.

unvote - VTL m93

Nice try dude. You guys are clearly one mislynch away from winning and OF COURSE you need to kill the real bulletproof, especially if danielle really is the doc, since you still need one more NK.

LMAO didn't you claim body guard a few days ago? Plus, you've been jumping around with no idea what to do, trying to start lynches. I learned from the holiday mafia; I'm not gonna go easy anymore. I'm 100% certain bluesteel is mafia, @town: If bluesteel is bulletproof then lynch me next dp, but I SWEAR TO GOD I'm potato wedges and bulletproof
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 1:39:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/23/2011 1:33:18 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 3/23/2011 1:30:35 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/23/2011 1:00:06 PM, m93samman wrote:
VTL Bluesteel

He's mafia. I claimed potato wedges, and you can't go wrong with them- that's why I'm immune to everything. I'm bulletproof- EVERYONE VTL BLUESTEEL, I KNEW HE WAS MAFIA

That's the worst link to your role I've ever heard. You and TV are clearly mafia together. I'm bulletproof because I've been an instant classic since being added; it's been impossible to remove me from the menu, despite attempts to do so.

unvote - VTL m93

Nice try dude. You guys are clearly one mislynch away from winning and OF COURSE you need to kill the real bulletproof, especially if danielle really is the doc, since you still need one more NK.

LMAO didn't you claim body guard a few days ago? Plus, you've been jumping around with no idea what to do, trying to start lynches. I learned from the holiday mafia; I'm not gonna go easy anymore. I'm 100% certain bluesteel is mafia, @town: If bluesteel is bulletproof then lynch me next dp, but I SWEAR TO GOD I'm potato wedges and bulletproof

I didn't claim bodyguard. Stop lying. TV said I was the bodyguard last DP (using his "role"). Then he hammered Vi, giving me no chance to say he's lying, which I've been waiting to do this whole time. When did I jump around?

Your plan is dumb. If the town lynches me, the game will be over. That's why you're not afraid to fake cc. There's no risk of you getting lynched next DP, unless danielle successfully protects someone, but she'd likely just be role blocked again.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2011 1:41:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This also means TV is mafia. If he was town, m93 would have cast the hammer on him.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)