Posted: 5 years ago
Still on the menu:

01.Badger
04. M93samman
06. Bluesteel
10. Danielle
12. Mattrodstrom

Dead:
Mafia Super Role TV: You are Ingrid Newkirk (BLAH), the mafia prostitute. You skanky hoe won't settle for anything less than the closure of KFC, that's why you are the CEO of the People Ethnic Treatment of Animals (PETA.) BURN IN HELL WITCH! BURN IN HELL!!! Every other night you may target one player, the player targeted will not be able to carry out his or her role for that Night. Instead, you will gain that persons role for the night. You win with the mafia. http://3.bp.blogspot.com...

Story:

KFC finally pulled through, things seem to be just right. Finally, Ingrid Newkirk, the one who supports bombing of cancer research labs, killing people to save animals, and shutting down KFC...is dead.
kfc
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:23:14 PM
VTL m93samman

potato wedges - can't go wrong with them = bulletproof?

worst fake claim ever.

let's get this game over with - easy win.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:25:38 PM
You guys can't let bluesteel win this again. Don't bandwagon with him; he did the exact same thing last game.

Someone tell me, why the hell would PETA be able to role-block? The connection is weak. I'm being transparent; I'm bulletproof one time only. If I get targeted twice, I die. You guys have to trust me; I got screwed over by getting M.Torres' suckish role, but I'm doing my best with it.

VTL bluesteel
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:27:37 PM
At 3/24/2011 1:25:38 PM, m93samman wrote:
You guys can't let bluesteel win this again. Don't bandwagon with him; he did the exact same thing last game.

Someone tell me, why the hell would PETA be able to role-block? The connection is weak. I'm being transparent; I'm bulletproof one time only. If I get targeted twice, I die. You guys have to trust me; I got screwed over by getting M.Torres' suckish role, but I'm doing my best with it.

VTL bluesteel

On a side note, I lynched tv. Why would I lynch my own mafioso AFTER you guys called me out for not lynching him early enough? Here is why.

1) I wasn't in the entire game; I joined DP3. I didn't know he was suspicious and I didn't know that everyone wanted to lynch him.

2) I was immediately MORE suspicious of bluesteel because he claimed the role that I got from Torres. What do you expect me to do? I IMMEDIATELY vtl'd him, unaware of how suspicious tvellalott already was. When I figured it out, I lynched him with you guys.

Gimme a break guys, bluesteel is mafia.
:
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:28:36 PM
At 3/24/2011 1:23:14 PM, bluesteel wrote:
VTL m93samman

easy win.

lol yea, for you, mafia scum. I loved being on your team as mafia because you're so good at this shish. But as town... everyone else just has to trust me. I'm TOWN
:
:
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:28:51 PM

VTL bluesteel

Haha, mafia can't win no matter what at this point, so I don't see why you're carrying on like this. We have a doctor, a paranoid gun owner, and a real bulletproof. There's no way you can get the game down to one townie anymore...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:30:53 PM
At 3/24/2011 1:28:51 PM, bluesteel wrote:

VTL bluesteel

Haha, mafia can't win no matter what at this point, so I don't see why you're carrying on like this. We have a doctor, a paranoid gun owner, and a real bulletproof. There's no way you can get the game down to one townie anymore...

Fair enough. If I'm the only mafia left, then we should lynch bluesteel first and THEN me. Just so the town gets potentially both of us. It makes sense to hit bluesteel first.
:
:
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:31:12 PM
At 3/24/2011 1:30:53 PM, m93samman wrote:

VTL bluesteel

Fair enough. If I'm the only mafia left, then we should lynch bluesteel first and THEN me. Just so the town gets potentially both of us. It makes sense to hit bluesteel first.

If you're town, you wouldn't object to this.
:
:
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:33:03 PM
At 3/24/2011 1:31:12 PM, m93samman wrote:

VTL bluesteel

Your logic is circular. The same thing applies to lynching you first, except the game ends more quickly that way. The rest can decide who to lynch first. It really doesn't matter to me, since we win either way.
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:34:12 PM
At 3/24/2011 1:33:03 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2011 1:31:12 PM, m93samman wrote:

VTL bluesteel

Your logic is circular. The same thing applies to lynching you first, except the game ends more quickly that way. The rest can decide who to lynch first. It really doesn't matter to me, since we win either way.

Okay sure, so you seem to comply. Let me make the decision, since I "can't win". Lynch bluesteel, and then me.

And bluesteel, VTL yourself if you're so confident.
:
:
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:35:38 PM
Question: Is it impossible for the mafia to win?
:
:
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:36:23 PM
Come on bluesteel, I'm waiting.
:
:
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:36:24 PM
At 3/24/2011 1:34:12 PM, m93samman wrote:

I want the game to end faster. Why don't you VTL yourself, since it's your bright idea.
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:37:16 PM
At 3/24/2011 1:36:24 PM, bluesteel wrote:

I want the game to end faster.

I want the town to win.

Why don't you VTL yourself, since it's your bright idea.

Because I'm town. If you guys want, I'll plea bargain. I'll plead guilty for a lesser sentence- give me an extra day to live. Lynch bluesteel first, then me.
:
:
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:37:36 PM
At 3/24/2011 1:35:38 PM, m93samman wrote:

Your role blocker is dead. Unless you have some amazing power, you can't win anymore. Just give up.
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:38:11 PM
At 3/24/2011 1:36:24 PM, bluesteel wrote:

I want the game to end faster. Why don't you VTL yourself, since it's your bright idea.

Again, if you were really town then you would comply. We're both #1and #2 on the suspicion list. A town win is a town win and you don't have to be alive. If we lynch you and you are a townie, then they lynch me and it's a town victory.
:
:
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:38:47 PM
At 3/24/2011 1:37:36 PM, bluesteel wrote:

Your role blocker is dead. Unless you have some amazing power, you can't win anymore. Just give up.

Okay, I'll "give up" if we lynch you first. I can't get much more fair.
:
:
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:39:26 PM
At 3/24/2011 1:38:47 PM, m93samman wrote:

I'm town, however.
:
:
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:41:57 PM
Whatever, arguing with you is a waste of time. I'll just wait for the others to log on.

But this is obvious.

m93 - bulletproof b/c can't go wrong with potatoes
bluesteel - bulletproof b/c resisted efforts at removal from the menu
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:42:26 PM
At 3/24/2011 1:38:47 PM, m93samman wrote:

It's the only sure way for the town to win. I don't understand why, if I was mafia, I would choose to counterclaim BULLETPROOF with POTATO WEDGES of all the possibilities. My claim is that I'm truly town, but you're just saying "it's an easy win". Yea, you lynch me and eliminate the bulletproof. Okay, then what? I don't get why you're being so difficult about it.

I WILL LYNCH MYSELF NEXT DP IF YOU LYNCH YOURSELF THIS TIME, AND THE TOWN IS GUARANTEED A WIN BY YOUR OWN LOGIC. IF YOU DON'T COMPLY, YOU'RE CLEARLY FVCKING MAFIA!
:
:
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:43:34 PM
At 3/24/2011 1:41:57 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Whatever, arguing with you is a waste of time. I'll just wait for the others to log on.

But this is obvious.

I can't do anything about my role being that way. Again, I reiterate for the 4th time, it's SAFER to lynch you first. I wouldn't randomly claim something with such a weak link if I was mafia- conclusion: I'm a townie
:
:
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:45:31 PM
My friend finishes class @ 2pm today, and I'm already done. We promised each other we're gonna play basketball for around 4 hours (minimum), so I'll be gone soon (2pm is in 15 minutes for me).

I'll stay on for the time being, but please please puh-LEASE lynch bluesteel. If I was really mafia I would've given up. I not good enough to win on my own. Bluesteel is. Lynch him.
:
:
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:45:52 PM
At 3/24/2011 1:43:34 PM, m93samman wrote:

But this is obvious.

I can't do anything about my role being that way. Again, I reiterate for the 4th time, it's SAFER to lynch you first. I wouldn't randomly claim something with such a weak link if I was mafia- conclusion: I'm a townie

You were obviously desperate to get me lynched b/c with tv still alive you could have still won. It was a really dumb strategy, which fits perfectly with your playing style.
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:47:46 PM
At 3/24/2011 1:45:52 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2011 1:43:34 PM, m93samman wrote:

But this is obvious.

You were obviously desperate to get me lynched b/c with tv still alive you could have still won.

Re-read. I already explained how I joined in DP3 and didn't know that tv was so suspicious. As soon as I understood that I lynched him. I was desperate to lynch you because I joined and then, out of no where, you claimed MY role.

It was a really dumb strategy, which fits perfectly with your playing style.

LOL okay. Give me this lynch on you and we'll see how dumb my "strategy" really is. I'm clearly playing in the town's interest.
:
:
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 1:59:48 PM
And suddenly... silence. Bluesteel, face it. You're mafia
:
:
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 2:01:43 PM
At 3/24/2011 1:59:48 PM, m93samman wrote:

I'm just sick of your antics dude. I don't understand why you're drawing this out. Stop wasting my time.
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2011 2:03:00 PM
At 3/24/2011 2:01:43 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/24/2011 1:59:48 PM, m93samman wrote:

I'm just sick of your antics dude. I don't understand why you're drawing this out. Stop wasting my time.

Quality over quantity. You're trying to make it seem like you're pushing the town to victory quickly, but really you're trying to get a sly kill under the radar of the bulletproof (who it would take you two NP's to kill. There's probably still two mafia, and you're one of them.
:
: