Send a Message
3/25/2011 1:33:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Winners:
Jester:
OreEle

0.5 Winners:
Town:
Badger, timbeech, M93Samman, Innomen, Thaddeus, belle, Askbob, Danielle, OreEle, mattrodstrom.

Losers:

Mafia:
Bluesteel, TV, Vi, Chrysippus.

Roles:
Badger:
You are KFC's Soda, the vanilla townie. Tons of people chug you down, though you'd be better if you were coca-cola. You are a regular townie. You win with the town. If you buy Koopin $500 worth of coupons, YOU AUTOMATICALLY WIN! https://giftcertificates.kfc.com...

Timbeech: You are KFC's kids meal, the 2-shot Watcher. You see all these snot nose kids ordering a bit of everthing… ungreatful devils! Each night you may target one person. You will be able to find out who visited that person during the Night Phase. You win with the town. http://kids.kfc.com...

Vi: You are the "I wanna be different" person, the mafia Janitor. You hear a bunch of people saying they like KFC so you randomly say "KFC IS NASTY" "KFC IS DRY" "POPEYES CHICKEN IS BETTER." Every other night you may Target one person. If that person is killed, the town will not know his or her role till two day phases go by. http://farm3.static.flickr.com...

M93samman: You are KFC's Potato Wedges, the BULLET PROOF. No matter what happens, you cannot go wrong with these. This BP is a little different from other games. If you are targeted during the night for a kill you will not die. Instead, you will get a PM that says you were hit. The next time you are targeted you will die. You win with the town. http://www.kfc.com...

Innomen: You are KFC's chicken pot pie, the INVESTIGATOR. Your probably thinking, "does KFC have chicken pot pies?" Well… they do. Since so few people know about you, you're perfect for a secret investigator. You may target one person per night. You will learn of the targets affiliations. You win with the town. http://www.kfc.com...

Bluesteel: You are McDonalds, the mafia bodyguard. You are so fatty, so un-tasty, so poopish. Unlike KFC, all your stuff his frozen. Each night you can choose one person in the mafia to save from death. If that person is targetted, there is a 50% chance you will take the death instead, and a 50% chance the targeter will die instead. You win with the mafia. http://d2eosjbgw49cu5.cloudfront.net...

Thaddeus: You are KFC's firey buffalo wings, the VIGILANTE. Your spice is so hot that you can kill anything and everything! Once a night you may target one player. The targeted player will die. DO YOU HERE ME!?!? DIE!!!! You win with the town. http://www.kfc.com...

Belle: You are the mighty, the wonderful, the amazing… DOUBLE-DOWN!! Also knows as the Jack-of-all-trades. You are two slices of meat that are so delicately placed over peperjack cheese, colonel sauce, and bacon. You have a one shot cop, track, and watch. You win with the town. http://www.kfc.com...

Askbob: You are KFC's BLT salad, the Oracle. Now now, do not cry. Lots of people like salads, but not many people wanna pay $5.99 for you. Each night you may target one person. If you die in the night phase, that player's role will be revealed to the rest of the town. You may target a new person every night, but only your most recent target will be reaveled when you die. You win with the town. http://www.kfc.com...

Danielle: You are KFC's grilled chicken, the DOCTOR. Even though your not to popular the "officials" say you're healthy. Plus, you're pretty dang tasty. Each night you may target one play. If that player is hit during the Night Phase, they will not die. You win with the town. http://www.kfc.com...

OreEle: You are the confused little gal, the Jester. You hear an argument from the vegans and don't eat meat for two weeks. You hear an argument from Koopin and go back to stuffing your face with KFC. Then you feel bad and stop eating meat again. This will go on for twelve years of your life. You win if you are lynched during the day phase. http://4.bp.blogspot.com...

Mattrodstrom: You are KFC's baked beans, the paraniod gun owner. Anyone who gets too much of you will let out more gas than your Grammy's 1963 Chrysler 300. Seriuosly, the farting will never end. If anyone targets you in the night phase, there is a 50% chance you will kill them instead. However this only happens once. From then on you are a regular townie. You win with the town. http://www.kfc.com...

TV: You are Ingrid Newkirk (BLAH), the mafia prostitute. You skanky hoe won't settle for anything less than the closure of KFC, that's why you are the CEO of the People Ethnic Treatment of Animals (PETA.) BURN IN HELL WITCH! BURN IN HELL!!! Every other night you may target one player, the player targeted will not be able to carry out his or her role for that Night. Instead, you will gain that persons role for the night. You win with the mafia. http://3.bp.blogspot.com...

Chrysippus: You are the average vegan, the mafia goon. You are not happy until you make sure the rest of the world never taste the sweet meat of KFC again. You are a regular mafia with no special powers, however you preform all the kills. You win with the mafia. http://www.herbivoreclothing.com...
kfc
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 1:35:02 PM
Night one: The Vig kills Timbeech (lol.) Mafia kills Innomen. Innomen finds out the mafia goon is guilty, but dies before he can say anything. Danielle's role was stolen to protect bluesteel.

Night two: Mafia kills askbob, askbob orcs vi. Vi is naked (GASP) due to askbob's role.

Night three: Mafia kills belle. Thaddeus tries to kill TV, however dies in the process because TV was body guarded by bluesteel.

Night four: Mafia attempt to kill Danielle, however she protects herself.

MOD MVP: Surprizingly, I'd give it to OreEle. Most people thought belle was the jester, even after OreEle was killed. He did a great job.
kfc
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 1:38:44 PM
At 3/25/2011 1:35:02 PM, Koopin wrote:
Night one: The Vig kills Timbeech (lol.) Mafia kills Innomen. Innomen finds out the mafia goon is guilty, but dies before he can say anything. Danielle's role was stolen to protect bluesteel.

Role STEALING is pretty good...

that evens it up a bit at least.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 1:39:26 PM

Night two: Mafia kills askbob, askbob orcs vi. Vi is naked (GASP) due to askbob's role.

Night three: Mafia kills belle. Thaddeus tries to kill TV, however dies in the process because TV was body guarded by bluesteel.

Night four: Mafia attempt to kill Danielle, however she protects herself.

MOD MVP: Surprizingly, I'd give it to OreEle. Most people thought belle was the jester, even after OreEle was killed. He did a great job.

Oi. He was pretty scummy. It felt it was the best bet. Obviously I was wrong, but Tim could try and act like town.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 1:39:45 PM
At 3/25/2011 1:38:44 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

Role STEALING is pretty good...

that evens it up a bit at least.

That's what I was trying to do. Give everyone I could a cool power. However I think the mafia should have had one more player. IDK.
kfc
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 1:41:04 PM
and body guard is good... And worked out well for you...

so.. I'd say you've got little to complain about :/
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 1:43:15 PM
chrys wrote: gg

yeah.. good game

Especially to orele... Argh!

Metaphysics:
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 1:46:06 PM
At 3/25/2011 1:41:04 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
and body guard is good... And worked out well for you...

so.. I'd say you've got little to complain about :/

Are you kidding?? You guys had 4 investigators AND koopin didn't let us use the janitor THE ONLY NIGHT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN USEFUL

danielle, I agree. I could have disbelieved matt, although town almost never lies. But even if matt was vanilla, the game was still un-balanced.

OreEle definitely gets MVP. I didn't even realize that town was menu items; the fact he guess this and came up with his plan all at the beginning was impressive. If we could have used the janitor, his good playing should have given us a huge advantage.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 1:50:21 PM
4 vs 9 is a bit of a stretch..

but 5 vs 8 is a bit uneven leaning Mafia I'd think

the only way you coulda really done it different is to have another person.. or Not have had the jester.

Metaphysics:
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 1:50:25 PM
We had no scenario where Chrys wasn't caught NP1 in this game between inno's investigation, belle's watching inno.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 1:52:40 PM
askbob's role was really interesting though.

I think this game would have been balanced if you'd made belle a hated townie rather than a JOAT. With a hated, mafia can win one DP earlier by hammering the hated.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 1:55:59 PM
At 3/25/2011 1:50:25 PM, bluesteel wrote:
We had no scenario where Chrys wasn't caught NP1 in this game between inno's investigation, belle's watching inno.

he was caught b/c belle used her power well.

if she'd targeted someone else..

then Chrys wouldn't have been found out. that's just how it happened.

There were plenty of Other ways it could have happened. Plenty of other scenarios.. but they just didn't happen.

Metaphysics:
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:01:23 PM

Dr. should have been on me. Why wasn't the Dr. on me?
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:01:24 PM
At 3/25/2011 1:55:59 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

he was caught b/c belle used her power well.

if she'd targeted someone else..

then Chrys wouldn't have been found out. that's just how it happened.

There were plenty of Other ways it could have happened. Plenty of other scenarios.. but they just didn't happen.

Yeah I know. It's just town had to screw up more for us to lose. It made sense for belle to watch inno since he'd claimed cop DP1.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:09:32 PM

I'm sorry, but getting yourself lynched is not an MVP accomplishment. I could get myself lynched ant time I want. It's not like he helped us nab a whole bunch of mafia and THEN got himself killed. Jester is the absolute easiest possible role and hardly ever loses. Besides, how would anyone believe belle was the jester when he was revealed as jester on dp2?
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:10:28 PM
At 3/25/2011 2:01:23 PM, innomen wrote:

I was torn between protecting you and askbob if I remember correctly.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:10:47 PM
At 3/25/2011 1:58:14 PM, Koopin wrote:
Another big thing was askbob's role. He is really good at this game and predicted 2/2 of the people he picked.

I called Vi out as mafia that day phase :)
President of DDO
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:13:58 PM
At 3/25/2011 2:10:47 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/25/2011 1:58:14 PM, Koopin wrote:
Another big thing was askbob's role. He is really good at this game and predicted 2/2 of the people he picked.

I called Vi out as mafia that day phase :)

You were also annoyingly good this game. tv claimed role cop even though I told him not to - too many investigative roles, and you made it impossible to salvage the game at that point. Had I been able to solid fake claim (not cc), maybe you would have lynched matt though. That was my only hope.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:30:38 PM
At 3/25/2011 2:29:16 PM, OreEle wrote:
This game was a total fail!!! Who can you not have Chicken Strips!?!

Oh wow. yeah. Wish i'd fake claimed that. Or the doublicious. or the snacker.

koopin, you did a good job with characters, leaving mafia plenty of fake claims.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:35:37 PM
Chicken strips are the only thing that I eat from KFC.

I actually thought that my claim of the Double Down would not out anybody. Since I was "the confused girl" I figured that we were all customers rather than orders. And I was hoping that someone would piece together (over a few day phases) that we were actually people, rather than menu items, and so everyone think that I was mafia.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:38:21 PM
Original fried chicken didn't make it? o.O

koopin.. do you secretly hate Real KFC?? and Really only get the prefab bull?

The only thing I eat at KFC are the Original fried chicken and the biscuits..

and I've cut back going Quite a Bit since they discontinued the Spicy Fried chicken :(

Metaphysics:
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:39:09 PM
At 3/25/2011 2:10:28 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/25/2011 2:01:23 PM, innomen wrote:

I was torn between protecting you and askbob if I remember correctly.

And yet you criticized the DR after i was killed - very slick.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:40:18 PM
At 3/25/2011 2:35:37 PM, OreEle wrote:
Chicken strips are the only thing that I eat from KFC.

I actually thought that my claim of the Double Down would not out anybody. Since I was "the confused girl" I figured that we were all customers rather than orders. And I was hoping that someone would piece together (over a few day phases) that we were actually people, rather than menu items, and so everyone think that I was mafia.

lol, so you just got really lucky. MVP award revoked.

I was really glad when you claimed, so I knew it was menu items. If it turned out it wasn't, I might have mistakenly outed myself.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:40:34 PM
At 3/25/2011 2:38:21 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

and I've cut back going Quite a Bit since they discontinued the Spicy Fried chicken :(

mash potatoes are Ok.. the gravy's good

and the fries are good..

but none of the stuff in this game compares with their simple fried chicken.

I think you've dissapointed the colonel in this one Koopin... SHAME!

Metaphysics:
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:42:11 PM
At 3/25/2011 2:40:34 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 3/25/2011 2:38:21 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

mash potatoes are Ok.. the gravy's good

and the fries are good..

but none of the stuff in this game compares with their simple fried chicken.

I think you've dissapointed the colonel in this one Koopin... SHAME!

the doublicious is really good. As is the mac n cheese

koopin, if you could only order 3 menu items and it was your last meal, what would they be?
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:43:09 PM
why did they get rid of the spicy recipe chicken? was it PETA's fault? lol
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 2:43:15 PM
At 3/25/2011 2:42:11 PM, bluesteel wrote:
the doublicious is really good.

Never had it..

I suppose I'm a purist.

Metaphysics: