Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Mafia CONCEPT game sign-ups

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 4:11:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't know when the next sign-ups will go up, but in the meantime I wanted to run a quick concept game, where you can start a PM with any other player as long as I'm included in the PM. It allows interesting strategies and a whole new element, if it's utilized well.

12 players, theme: "News" Anchors, quick DP's

Sign-ups
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 4:13:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/25/2011 4:11:43 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I don't know when the next sign-ups will go up, but in the meantime I wanted to run a quick concept game, where you can start a PM with any other player as long as I'm included in the PM. It allows interesting strategies and a whole new element, if it's utilized well.

12 players, theme: "News" Anchors, quick DP's

Sign-ups
1.
2.
3.
4. innomen
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

I'll be signing off in a couple hours.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 4:15:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/25/2011 4:14:07 PM, OreEle wrote:
I won't be on for the entire weekend, so I'm not going to sign up.

You can be a replacement if you want.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 4:16:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/25/2011 4:15:37 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:14:07 PM, OreEle wrote:
I won't be on for the entire weekend, so I'm not going to sign up.

You can be a replacement if you want if your wife will let you.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 4:17:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/25/2011 4:16:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:15:37 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:14:07 PM, OreEle wrote:
I won't be on for the entire weekend, so I'm not going to sign up.

You can be a replacement if you want if your wife will let you.

ouch...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 4:18:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/25/2011 4:17:33 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:16:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:15:37 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:14:07 PM, OreEle wrote:
I won't be on for the entire weekend, so I'm not going to sign up.

You can be a replacement if you want if your wife will let you.

ouch...

couldn't resist.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 4:24:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/25/2011 4:18:28 PM, innomen wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:17:33 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:16:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:15:37 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:14:07 PM, OreEle wrote:
I won't be on for the entire weekend, so I'm not going to sign up.

You can be a replacement if you want if your wife will let you.

ouch...

couldn't resist.

Well, it is partially true.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 4:30:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/25/2011 4:24:29 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:18:28 PM, innomen wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:17:33 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:16:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:15:37 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:14:07 PM, OreEle wrote:
I won't be on for the entire weekend, so I'm not going to sign up.

You can be a replacement if you want if your wife will let you.

ouch...

couldn't resist.

Well, it is partially true.

Because it's the weekend. We have your patterns down.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 4:38:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/25/2011 4:30:00 PM, innomen wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:24:29 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:18:28 PM, innomen wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:17:33 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:16:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:15:37 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:14:07 PM, OreEle wrote:
I won't be on for the entire weekend, so I'm not going to sign up.

You can be a replacement if you want if your wife will let you.

ouch...

couldn't resist.

Well, it is partially true.

Because it's the weekend. We have your patterns down.

That doesn't mean I have to turn my man card in, does it?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 5:00:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/25/2011 4:38:23 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:30:00 PM, innomen wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:24:29 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:18:28 PM, innomen wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:17:33 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:16:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:15:37 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:14:07 PM, OreEle wrote:
I won't be on for the entire weekend, so I'm not going to sign up.

You can be a replacement if you want if your wife will let you.

ouch...

couldn't resist.

Well, it is partially true.

Because it's the weekend. We have your patterns down.

That doesn't mean I have to turn my man card in, does it?

I dunno, they never issued me one of them.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 5:05:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/25/2011 5:00:47 PM, innomen wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:38:23 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:30:00 PM, innomen wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:24:29 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:18:28 PM, innomen wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:17:33 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:16:19 PM, innomen wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:15:37 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/25/2011 4:14:07 PM, OreEle wrote:
I won't be on for the entire weekend, so I'm not going to sign up.

You can be a replacement if you want if your wife will let you.

ouch...

couldn't resist.

Well, it is partially true.

Because it's the weekend. We have your patterns down.

That doesn't mean I have to turn my man card in, does it?

I dunno, they never issued me one of them.

Well, if it does, I'll have to go get it from my wife's purse.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 5:05:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Sign-ups
1. M.Torres
2.
3. Koopin
4. innomen
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 5:06:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm good sunday night

Sign-ups
1. M.Torres
2. Askbob
3. Koopin
4. innomen
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 5:38:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Just send us a reminder cuz I'm sure I'll forget by then...

Sign-ups
1. M.Torres
2. Askbob
3. Koopin
4. innomen
5. Danielle
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
President of DDO
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 6:40:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Sign-ups
1. M.Torres
2. Askbob
3. Koopin
4. innomen
5. Danielle
6. tvellalott
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

I'm going to work for a few hours and I'm going out tonight, but I'll easily be online enough to be active.

Please disregard that thing I said about killing Danielle NP1 if I'm mafia....
>:)
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 7:09:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Sign-ups
1. M.Torres
2. Askbob
3. Koopin
4. innomen
5. Danielle
6. tvellalott
7. darkkermit
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

Wow, I actually made sign ups this time!
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 8:18:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Sounds like a great game, but I'm going to be away most of the weekend. I think I can scrape by modding my game by putting in occasional appearances, but not play something as fast paced as this promises to be.

Look forward to reading it, though.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 11:06:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry, bro but this isn't exactly a "concept" game. I used to play waaaaay too much mafia and I played more games with whispering that without. I've always been annoyed by the lack of it here (also day phase starts, who does that?) but I don't play much here anyway. You just keep weaseling your way past the mod list to mod games with your experiments. Wait for your turn like a good boy.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2011 11:30:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/25/2011 8:18:13 PM, LeafRod wrote:
Sign-ups
1. M.Torres
2. Askbob
3. Koopin
4. innomen
5. Danielle
6. tvellalott
7. darkkermit
8.
9. lovelife
10.
11. LeafRod
12.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2011 12:20:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
sign me up, I guess. And LOL @innomen@OreEle's conversation, made me laugh
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2011 12:39:07 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/26/2011 12:20:22 AM, m93samman wrote:
sign me up, I guess. And LOL @innomen@OreEle's conversation, made me laugh

Pick a spot

1. M.Torres
2. Askbob
3. Koopin
4. innomen
5. Danielle
6. tvellalott
7. darkkermit
8.
9. lovelife
10.
11. LeafRod
12.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2011 8:06:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/26/2011 12:39:07 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/26/2011 12:20:22 AM, m93samman wrote:
sign me up, I guess. And LOL @innomen@OreEle's conversation, made me laugh

Pick a spot


1. M.Torres
2. Askbob
3. Koopin
4. innomen
5. Danielle
6. tvellalott
7. darkkermit
8.
9. lovelife
10.
11. LeafRod
12. badger

i tried to start one like this while it wasn't my turn before and all i got was abuse. so that's the way it is huh?
signature
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2011 8:56:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/26/2011 12:39:07 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/26/2011 12:20:22 AM, m93samman wrote:
sign me up, I guess. And LOL @innomen@OreEle's conversation, made me laugh

Pick a spot


1. M.Torres
2. Askbob
3. Koopin
4. innomen
5. Danielle
6. tvellalott
7. darkkermit
8.
9. lovelife
10. Thaddeus the poorly behaved
11. LeafRod
12.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2011 9:02:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/26/2011 8:09:33 AM, badger wrote:
i was gonna go pretty much roleless with mine though. but roles would be interesting too.

probably a lot more interesting in fairness. i just wanted to see what it'd be like. but nooo.
signature
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2011 12:17:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
m93, I don't want you getting screwed if you want to play, so I'll give you the last spot. But roles are usually assigned according to which number you pick, so try to pick for yourself in future.

1. M.Torres
2. Askbob
3. Koopin
4. innomen
5. Danielle
6. tvellalott
7. darkkermit
8. m93samman
9. lovelife
10. Thaddeus
11. LeafRod
12. badger

Replacements
1.
2.
3.
4.

The game is now full. Role PM's will be sent out later today.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2011 12:17:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/26/2011 8:06:40 AM, badger wrote:
At 3/26/2011 12:39:07 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/26/2011 12:20:22 AM, m93samman wrote:
sign me up, I guess. And LOL @innomen@OreEle's conversation, made me laugh

Pick a spot


1. M.Torres
2. Askbob
3. Koopin
4. innomen
5. Danielle
6. tvellalott
7. darkkermit
8.
9. lovelife
10.
11. LeafRod
12. badger

i tried to start one like this while it wasn't my turn before and all i got was abuse. so that's the way it is huh?

Yep, bluesteel can keep skipping the list by testing things that are already in regular use.