2. Innomen
3. Logic_on_rails
4. Bluesteel
5. Askbob
6. Vi_Veri
7. Danielle
8. Mongeese

DEAD PLAYERS:

OreEle: Cedric Diggory: You are a fine Quidditch player; pity you died so tragically. You have no special powers. You win with the town.

Lovelife: Vernon Dursley: You are a Muggle; an ordinary person with nothing at all magical about you. You win with the town.

Badger: Dudley Dursley: Vanilla

Nonentity: Jester: Third Party

Koopin: Resurrection Stone: Town

Thaddeus: Argus Filch: Hated Townie

5 votes to lynch. DP will end 7 pm CST Wednesday.

Good luck, town.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 6:36:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote Vi. The mafia rediected my night action last night. If she were watcher, the mod would have waited for her to come online before starting the day phase and giving me the results of my night action. You can even check now -- she hasn't signed on yet to give her watcher action.
President of DDO
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 6:38:49 PM
With my dying breath I simply say

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whoever said they'd eat their hat EAT IT! RIGHT NOW!!!!! I WANT A FVCKING VIDEO BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Okay a bit exaggerated, but w/e

-dies- :X
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 6:40:15 PM
1. M.Torres -- Defended Vi (likely mafia)
2. Innomen
3. Logic_on_rails -- Town
4. Bluesteel -- claimed Hermione
5. Askbob
6. Vi_Veri -- MAFIA
7. Danielle -- Dumbledore
8. Mongeese -- Town

There are probably 4 mafia living: Vi, Torres and 2 others. It's time for a mass claim (mongeese doesn't have to claim, unless he already did...?). Askbob hammered badger and is likely mafia as well with his shady claim. Innomen or bluesteel is probs the final mafia.
President of DDO
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 6:41:20 PM
At 3/28/2011 6:40:15 PM, Danielle wrote:
1. M.Torres -- Defended Vi (likely mafia)
2. Innomen
3. Logic_on_rails -- Town
4. Bluesteel -- claimed Hermione
5. Askbob
6. Vi_Veri -- MAFIA
7. Danielle -- Dumbledore
8. Mongeese -- Town

There are probably THREE mafia living: Vi, Torres and 2 others. It's time for a mass claim (mongeese doesn't have to claim, unless he already did...?). Askbob hammered badger and is likely mafia as well with his shady claim. Innomen or bluesteel is probs the final mafia.

fix'd

4/8 would mean the game is over.

And sorry for intruding. I just had to point that out
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 6:41:26 PM
Lovelife, shut up. You played like a moron as usual. However I DID say it was unfrigginlikely lovelife was mafia... so yeah, it's not surprising to see the people who were calling for her lynch the most being on the obvious suspect list.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 6:43:34 PM
At 3/28/2011 6:41:20 PM, m93samman wrote:

Oh right... have we killed a mafioso yet? Hmm. Well Vi is definitely mafia, and M.Torres seemingly defended her the most. Innomen, what was your character again? Askbob should role claim.
President of DDO
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 6:47:34 PM
Askbob is innocent. Something is stuffing up with the add post button at the moment for me. Didn't choose Vi because hers was a probable role.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 6:48:28 PM
I am Hagrid, it takes two night kills to kill me because i have partial spell immunity being a half giant.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 6:49:05 PM
Also, we should mass claim, I suggest both character AND role. I'd also like to hear the connection of Danielle and Mongeese. Let's get information out there people.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 6:49:15 PM
At 3/28/2011 6:43:34 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/28/2011 6:41:20 PM, m93samman wrote:

Oh right... have we killed a mafioso yet? Hmm. Well Vi is definitely mafia, and M.Torres seemingly defended her the most. Innomen, what was your character again? Askbob should role claim.

Oh please. What specifically was my defense? I just said that IF there was Sirius Black, he could be many things. If your log idea is so correct, then VTL Vi. And remember, if she's TOWN then YOU were the one who got her lynched.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 6:50:15 PM
i think my role along with a doc and a vig is why the game is still going or the mafia have only three players which would make a little sense with how underpowered the town has been.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 6:51:58 PM
At 3/28/2011 6:48:28 PM, askbob wrote:
I am Hagrid, it takes two night kills to kill me because i have partial spell immunity being a half giant.

Very likely to be true. Our vig killed OreEle I think. Why would Mafia kill a player who would likmely have been assumed to be Godfather? Seems like an unlikely Mafia kill. Also, this would explain some strange kills - only the vig has gone through, Mafia has targeted Askbob.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 6:54:07 PM
At 3/28/2011 6:51:58 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

Very likely to be true. Our vig killed OreEle I think. Why would Mafia kill a player who would likmely have been assumed to be Godfather? Seems like an unlikely Mafia kill. Also, this would explain some strange kills - only the vig has gone through, Mafia has targeted Askbob.

Who claims to have had their targets switched, and what phases were those?

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 7:02:48 PM
At 3/28/2011 6:54:07 PM, M.Torres wrote:

I think it's about time you claimed Torres. You are definitely on the top of my list this DP.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 7:04:56 PM
At 3/28/2011 7:02:48 PM, askbob wrote:

I think it's about time you claimed Torres. You are definitely on the top of my list this DP.

Sure thing. I'm "The Standard Book of Spells". Chrys says in my PM this doesn't literally translate to a role, but I have different effects, some of which are time activated.

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 7:07:01 PM
At 3/28/2011 7:04:56 PM, M.Torres wrote:

Sure thing. I'm "The Standard Book of Spells". Chrys says in my PM this doesn't literally translate to a role, but I have different effects, some of which are time activated.

I'm not buying that weak claim at all. Koopins was an object but it made perfect sense on correlation from the book to the role. Since when is a book time activated in the books? Never.

Vote to lynch M.Torres.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 7:08:01 PM
we lynch a mafia now, and hopefully get another block on the kill and I think we're solid.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 7:09:48 PM
At 3/28/2011 7:07:01 PM, askbob wrote:
At 3/28/2011 7:04:56 PM, M.Torres wrote:

I'm not buying that weak claim at all. Koopins was an object but it made perfect sense on correlation from the book to the role. Since when is a book time activated in the books? Never.

Vote to lynch M.Torres.

My powers are spells. But there's no specific spells mentioned (btw).

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 7:12:53 PM
At 3/28/2011 7:09:48 PM, M.Torres wrote:

so then what use is your role?
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 7:13:57 PM
At 3/28/2011 7:12:53 PM, askbob wrote:

It's activated by OTHERS. Not me Askbob. I have to wait for others for me (except for one power that will hurt Mafia, but seriously, I have to wait to use that one).

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 7:15:23 PM
It's hard to decide between M.Torres and Vi at this point. Danielle's theory about the log in times makes sense. I guess it's possible she submitted her night action to Chrys before the DP ended though. On the other hand, M.Torres character claim is really obscure and he's claimed that he has some unknown powers. I don't see anything in his role that would justify him saying last DP "vig, don't target me or something bad will happen to you." Seems like an obvious mafia ploy to soft claim paranoid gun owner and have vig not target him. Now he's back-pedaling.

My gut says VTL M.Torres, vig on vi (if it fails, we lynch her anyway next DP), cop on innomen.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 7:21:19 PM
WOW. Nice job guys. Fine. I'll actually claim, but this is stupid since the only way Mafia would kill me is if they didn't know who I was.

I'm actually "Sonnets of the Sorceror", and now that I actually claimed my power is as negligible as those stupid Vanillas we had.

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 7:21:36 PM
At 3/28/2011 7:13:57 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 3/28/2011 7:12:53 PM, askbob wrote:

It's activated by OTHERS. Not me Askbob. I have to wait for others for me (except for one power that will hurt Mafia, but seriously, I have to wait to use that one).

that doesn't make any sense that your powers are activated by others. I understand the paranoid gun owner but i don't get wtf you're talking about.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 7:22:18 PM
At 3/28/2011 7:21:19 PM, M.Torres wrote:
WOW. Nice job guys. Fine. I'll actually claim, but this is stupid since the only way Mafia would kill me is if they didn't know who I was.

I'm actually "Sonnets of the Sorceror", and now that I actually claimed my power is as negligible as those stupid Vanillas we had.

so wait what? You completely lied about your earlier claim?
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2011 7:24:26 PM
At 3/28/2011 7:22:18 PM, askbob wrote:
At 3/28/2011 7:21:19 PM, M.Torres wrote:

so wait what? You completely lied about your earlier claim?

YES.

Because my power should be obvious now, so thanks Askbob and Bluesteel. FOS on you guys for working so hard when I obviously was trying to threaten Mafia into killing me so my power would activate on them. Sounds like you caught on and were VERY curious as to what exactly might happen if Mafia targeted me.