7. mongoose
8. Koopin
9. OreEle
10. tvellalott
11. bluesteel
12. Korashk
13. M.Torres

Dead:

Askbob: "You are Captain Teague, the mason recruiter. You are the founder of the Brethren court and thus can recruit one person each night to join you. You win with the town."

7 votes to lynch:

Vote count:

Korashk: (Korashk) 1/7
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 6:54:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
that's like the shitttiest thing that could have happened >.<

I would say it was a failed recruit, but mafia should have gotten a night kill in so :/
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 7:00:34 PM
At 4/1/2011 6:59:23 PM, badger wrote:
does it prove oreele's claim as bullsh1t do ye think? or no?

it doesn't say it has to be specific people in askbob's role..
signature
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 7:02:01 PM
At 4/1/2011 7:00:34 PM, badger wrote:
At 4/1/2011 6:59:23 PM, badger wrote:
does it prove oreele's claim as bullsh1t do ye think? or no?

it doesn't say it has to be specific people in askbob's role..

I think oreele should go. He's likely some type of mafia spy or something.
If someone thinks differently I'm open to being persuaded

VTL OreEle
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 7:03:05 PM
Nuts that the DP started right as I was about to start writing a paper I have that's due during my next Sociology class. It shouldn't take more than a few hours.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 7:08:06 PM
At 4/1/2011 6:57:49 PM, badger wrote:
this is mighty interesting.

my fault possibly? i didn't even consider he might be the mason. though i'm still fairly sure of oreele so maybe that might've biased me? :)
signature
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 7:08:58 PM
askbob jumped back and forth between believing OreEle and not that it's hard to judge whether he tried to recruit him or not.

Regardless, I want to see OreEle lynched ESPECIALLY now that the mason recruiter is dead, making his role completely useless.

Lets see if anyone found anything out last night.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 7:12:56 PM
At 4/1/2011 7:08:58 PM, tvellalott wrote:
askbob jumped back and forth between believing OreEle and not that it's hard to judge whether he tried to recruit him or not.

mafia deduced he was the mason recruiter from him being so eager to believe i'd say.

Regardless, I want to see OreEle lynched ESPECIALLY now that the mason recruiter is dead, making his role completely useless.

signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 7:22:20 PM
At 4/1/2011 7:12:56 PM, badger wrote:

mafia deduced he was the mason recruiter from him being so eager to believe i'd say.

i didn't think past the big headedness.

signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 7:24:54 PM
At 4/1/2011 7:22:20 PM, badger wrote:

well i was considering mafia.

signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 7:26:20 PM
At 4/1/2011 7:24:54 PM, badger wrote:
At 4/1/2011 7:22:20 PM, badger wrote:

well i was considering mafia.

how wrong was i.. lol

signature
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 7:44:41 PM
Is there a second "member of the Brethren Court?" I'm not crazy about outing two vanillas, if there are two, but it's better than a mislynch.

If there is no second member, I say we lynch OreEle. His role doesn't fit with a mason that can recruit anyone.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 7:49:22 PM
At 4/1/2011 7:45:51 PM, LeafRod wrote:
we don't need to out someone to confirm what is already very likely

That makes no sense. . . If someone else has the character "member of the Brethren court," as in, not a specific character name, but the same thing as OreEle, that person should claim now. If no one comes forward, then OreEle is likely guilty.

If we "out" someone else, OreEle is for sure innocent. If not, he is for sure guilty. There's no downside.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 7:50:46 PM
At 4/1/2011 7:44:41 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Is there a second "member of the Brethren Court?" I'm not crazy about outing two vanillas, if there are two, but it's better than a mislynch.

If there is no second member, I say we lynch OreEle. His role doesn't fit with a mason that can recruit anyone.

i really doubt there will be but i agree.
signature
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 7:57:46 PM
Gotta go (most likely for the night) but vote OreEle. I still think he's a mafia mason spy/Godfather. Nothing about askbob's role suggests he can only recruit certain people, though I agree with bluesteel that if there is a second member like that they should come forward. It's not likely.

Also, I'm not against pressuring at least 1 more person to reveal today (that's the point, right?). Two people on top of my FOS list: bluesteel and tvellaott. Be back tomorrow, most likely (or very drunk later).
President of DDO
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 8:01:03 PM
At 4/1/2011 7:56:05 PM, badger wrote:
i really doubt there will be so much that i think bluesteel should claim for suggesting such an idea.

he was fairly against lynching oreele wasn't he? ..i can't say for sure. i didn't read the end of it.. but he's possibly trying to buy us with silly little ideas that he knows will lead us nowhere?
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 8:01:44 PM
At 4/1/2011 8:01:03 PM, badger wrote:
i really doubt there will be so much that i think bluesteel should claim for suggesting such an idea.

he was fairly against lynching oreele wasn't he? ..i can't say for sure. i didn't read the end of it.. but he's possibly trying to buy us with silly little ideas that he knows will lead us nowhere?

i do be guilty of it myself the odd time :)
signature
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 8:06:14 PM

No, it's b/c I don't know the answer to these silly questions, since I'm town - just as ignorant this time as the rest of you (for once). I don't know the mods style or what's possible in this game, such as having multiple characters with no names. Honestly, if I was mafia and OreEle made that dumb claim, I'd have led the lynch on him, since I know his lynching would be inevitable at that point, I might as well have used the opportunity to make myself look innocent.

And I've played with OreEle before and thought him capable of a better fake claim than that. That's why. Who knows. I was wrong about askbob's horrible claim in Vi's game, since I'd never played with him before and thought he'd come up with something better than Julia D.

Again, I'm more than happy to claim, but if we're only going to make one more person claim this DP, it'd be a waste of that one claim.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 8:08:05 PM
At 4/1/2011 8:06:14 PM, bluesteel wrote:

No, it's b/c I don't know the answer to these silly questions, since I'm town - just as ignorant this time as the rest of you (for once). I don't know the mods style or what's possible in this game, such as having multiple characters with no names. Honestly, if I was mafia and OreEle made that dumb claim, I'd have led the lynch on him, since I know his lynching would be inevitable at that point, I might as well have used the opportunity to make myself look innocent.

And I've played with OreEle before and thought him capable of a better fake claim than that. That's why. Who knows. I was wrong about askbob's horrible claim in Vi's game, since I'd never played with him before and thought he'd come up with something better than Julia D.

Again, I'm more than happy to claim, but if we're only going to make one more person claim this DP, it'd be a waste of that one claim.

i'm not sure it would be.
signature
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2011 8:13:07 PM
w/e badger. You want me to claim, then VTL me. Your and danielle's instincts are way off right now.

I feel pretty good about lynching OreEle, but I'm gonna wait just in case. I've seen the town get in trouble too many times rushing lynches. I dunno what might happen, or who might report what information, but lynching someone before everyone has logged on is always a bad idea, in my mind.