Jump to topic:

Wiki Help

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 11:31:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have been pretty busy lately, but it would be chill to get some more help from active mafia players on this.

http://ddomafia.com...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 1:15:49 PM
At 4/6/2011 11:31:24 AM, askbob wrote:
I have been pretty busy lately, but it would be chill to get some more help from active mafia players on this.

Would you like us to start working on any mafia games to put on there, or do you want them to be done in order?

I think that anyone that modded a game should try to get their games on there.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 3:44:21 PM
At 4/6/2011 1:15:49 PM, OreEle wrote:

Would you like us to start working on any mafia games to put on there, or do you want them to be done in order?

I'd welcome any games doesn't have to be in order, that's just how i've been doing it.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 3:46:12 PM
At 4/6/2011 3:44:21 PM, askbob wrote:
At 4/6/2011 1:15:49 PM, OreEle wrote:

I'd welcome any games doesn't have to be in order, that's just how i've been doing it.

I'll do that with my Animal Kingdom. I have the excel spreadsheet for it at home. Plus, I remember most of it, so I don't need to spend too much time reading through everything in it.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 2:42:42 PM

Game 3 has been archived
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:27:55 PM
Question. Why do all these games need to be archived?
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:11:51 PM
At 4/27/2011 1:27:55 PM, m93samman wrote:

You don't think it's nice to have?
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:20:39 PM
At 4/27/2011 2:11:51 PM, Denote wrote:

I don't think it has any use at all, and I also don't think anyone is going to read through random mafia games from the past.
:
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:41:40 PM
At 4/27/2011 2:20:39 PM, m93samman wrote:

I don't think it has any use at all, and I also don't think anyone is going to read through random mafia games from the past.

You don't want a record of the games you've won, games you've lost, list of common roles, archival of new roles created by members here?

Mafia games are integral part of this site, thus the history of mafia games is an integral part of the history of this site.

Plenty of people who decide to mod a game go back and look at how others have modded their games to pick up rules, see what worked and what didn't, see which concepts excited players and which ones were boring. There is a science to creating a good game, and I believe that by documenting past games you can learn how to be a better mod and how to be a better player.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:49:49 PM
At 4/27/2011 2:41:40 PM, askbob wrote:

You don't want a record of the games you've won, games you've lost, list of common roles, archival of new roles created by members here?

Mafia games are integral part of this site, thus the history of mafia games is an integral part of the history of this site.

Plenty of people who decide to mod a game go back and look at how others have modded their games to pick up rules, see what worked and what didn't, see which concepts excited players and which ones were boring. There is a science to creating a good game, and I believe that by documenting past games you can learn how to be a better mod and how to be a better player.

here, hear!

...now, any chance i might be let mod a game!?
signature
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:50:05 PM

Exactly, I've gone through (on the old wiki) past games and all the roles listed to help me out when I was first starting.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:50:59 PM
At 4/27/2011 2:49:49 PM, badger wrote:

here, hear!

oh i suppose that's not relevant. i'm figuring modding also makes you a better player :)
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:52:49 PM
At 4/27/2011 2:50:59 PM, badger wrote:
At 4/27/2011 2:49:49 PM, badger wrote:

here, hear!

oh i suppose that's not relevant. i'm figuring modding also makes you a better player :)

well it was relevant in how we're talking about creating games lol.. i meant as in following from what you said that you might help me along in getting to mod the first time. it didn't follow...
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:54:43 PM
i suppose that last game i put up i more just spat out rather than going through other games. though i've played a fair few in fairness to me :)
signature
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 3:13:32 PM
Thank you for the actual answer, askbob
:
: