06. bluesteel
09. OreEle
10. Korashk
11. LeafRod
!2. mattrodstrom
13. tvellalott
14. mongoose

-- DECEASED PLAYERS --

LaissezFaire: You are the Martyr. Like the jester, your goal is to get killed; however, you must be killed by the mafia in order to win. You are a third party player and win with yourself.

lovelife: You are the Messenger. Each night phase you may send a PM to any player and talk for the duration of the night phase. You may only choose one player per night but can choose a different player each night, regardless of their affiliation. You win with the town.

The day phase will end on Friday, April 9, at 6pm CST.

You need 7 votes to carry out a lynch.
President of DDO
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 4:28:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/6/2011 4:18:48 PM, OreEle wrote:
Ha, mafia wasted their roleblocker role.

so you were told you were roleblocked without even having a role to be roleblocked or something?.. usually you'd be told you were roleblocked as the result of whatever investigation or whatever you were trying to carry out, wouldn't you? i'm not sure.. i've not ever been roleblocked.
signature
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 4:28:45 PM
So appart from me getting some kind of roleblock (it must be some kind of variation, since all roles are new), does anyone have anything of value?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 4:30:49 PM
At 4/6/2011 4:28:05 PM, badger wrote:
At 4/6/2011 4:18:48 PM, OreEle wrote:
Ha, mafia wasted their roleblocker role.

so you were told you were roleblocked without even having a role to be roleblocked or something?.. usually you'd be told you were roleblocked as the result of whatever investigation or whatever you were trying to carry out, wouldn't you? i'm not sure.. i've not ever been roleblocked.

I got back a "there is no info for you." When I should have gotten back a "yes" or "no."
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 4:33:01 PM
so wtf is our vig doing? I didn't think either of them was suspicious and LF didn't even post did he?
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 4:33:29 PM
i was in the pm with lovelife last night. She had no suspicions of anyone.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 4:36:26 PM
I had such a great strategy planned. I was gonna post, "Sorry I've been inactive. I'm the Mime Bomb, and I win with the town. If I'm still alive at the end of DP3, then I die and take one random mafia down with me. I also get a 1-shot "voice in Congress" http://www.debate.org... (one post in one of the DPs), so this'll be my only post." as soon as I got pressured, which I figured would be soon since I wasn't posting anything.

Would you guys have believed that?
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 4:39:51 PM
At 4/6/2011 4:36:26 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:
I had such a great strategy planned. I was gonna post, "Sorry I've been inactive. I'm the Mime Bomb, and I win with the town. If I'm still alive at the end of DP3, then I die and take one random mafia down with me. I also get a 1-shot "voice in Congress" http://www.debate.org... (one post in one of the DPs), so this'll be my only post." as soon as I got pressured, which I figured would be soon since I wasn't posting anything.

No, because I don't think Danielle (who often complains about inactivity, such as Panda's game) would make a role where you can only talk once. And not give you a NP action.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 4:40:27 PM
At 4/6/2011 4:39:51 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/6/2011 4:36:26 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:

No, because I don't think Danielle (who often complains about inactivity, such as Panda's game) would make a role where you can only talk once. And not give you a NP action.

Oh wait, you're dead anyway.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 4:42:13 PM
lol i wouldn't have bought it at all. I mean it's a concept game and I sort of invented that role but not with the whole only posting once a DP. If you would have claimed that if you survived until DP3 you would kill a mafia member then I would have bought it if you asked for the doctors protection
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 5:31:46 PM
05. ccstate4peat - no posts
11. LeafRod - posted once

From last DP neither was replaced. ccstate not being replaced is pretty suspicious.

@Mod

What is your policy for replacing inactive players?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 5:43:43 PM
At 4/6/2011 5:31:46 PM, askbob wrote:

From last DP neither was replaced. ccstate not being replaced is pretty suspicious.

@Mod

VTL ccstate

Either he is active in the mafia PM, and so no being replaced, or the mod is not going to be replacing people and so no matter how good his role is, he is not of any benefit to the town.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 5:50:30 PM
At 4/6/2011 5:43:43 PM, OreEle wrote:

@Mod

VTL ccstate

Either he is active in the mafia PM, and so no being replaced

Aren't you currently playing in the meme mafia?

or the mod is not going to be replacing people and so no matter how good his role is, he is not of any benefit to the town.

Lol

FOS on OreEle
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 6:00:25 PM
At 4/6/2011 5:50:30 PM, Korashk wrote:

or the mod is not going to be replacing people and so no matter how good his role is, he is not of any benefit to the town.

Lol

FOS on OreEle

I don't understand how orele's playing in the meme mafia makes you say his voting ccstate suspicious.

I thought his reasonings, and hammeringish vote, were a bit suspicious throughout the last dp.. but I don't understand why you say he's suspicious for his actions this dp.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 6:14:52 PM

@Mod

VTL ccstate

Yes, not sure what the point of that question is though. Did he say something in that game way back, that I'm not remembering?

Lol

FOS on OreEle

And the reason for that would be? What is the point if he is not playing? He could have a role that says "every NP, you may randomly kill two mafia players, you cannot be roleblocked, and those mafia cannot be saved nor protected," but if he never uses his role, than it is meaningless. Even vanillas have the ability to vote and help the town think, but he isn't doing squat. So all he is doing is making it harder to the town to proceed with the game.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 6:20:29 PM

@Mod

VTL ccstate

Lol

FOS on OreEle

28 minutes ago, you FOS'd me (sounds dirty), and 24 minutes ago you logged off.

Would you care to explain the reason for your fingering of people?
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 6:21:21 PM
So did LF win, or was he vig-killed?
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 6:21:59 PM
At 4/6/2011 6:21:21 PM, M.Torres wrote:

I don't think we're allowed to know.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 6:22:40 PM
At 4/6/2011 6:21:59 PM, OreEle wrote:

Well that's stupid. :/

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 6:35:04 PM
At 4/6/2011 6:22:40 PM, M.Torres wrote:

Unless someone wants to claim one of the kills, but that would just out them.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 6:36:07 PM
At 4/6/2011 6:35:04 PM, OreEle wrote:

Not worth it. If LF won, than we just gotta at least get second place, although it'd suck if we lost that quick.

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 6:39:03 PM
At 4/6/2011 6:36:07 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 4/6/2011 6:35:04 PM, OreEle wrote:

Not worth it. If LF won, than we just gotta at least get second place, although it'd suck if we lost that quick.

Teah, plus, not knowing if we've already been reduced to 2nd place or not.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 6:40:35 PM
ccstate and leafrod are inactive in all their games. But danielle would replace someone who didn't post. w/e nothing better to go on - VTL ccstate
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 7:00:54 PM
I agree.

VTL CCSTATE
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 8:53:09 PM
I posted a couple times in the other thread. I just wasn't online until the end so I couldn't post until I voted. I'll roleclaim, but once you guys have your votes on me, they don't come off. This happens in every single game I play in which is why I only post 3 or 4 times per thread. I'll claim if you want, but it doesn't matter at this point, my role is pointless anyway.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2011 8:55:25 PM
At 4/6/2011 8:53:09 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
I posted a couple times in the other thread. I just wasn't online until the end so I couldn't post until I voted. I'll roleclaim, but once you guys have your votes on me, they don't come off. This happens in every single game I play in which is why I only post 3 or 4 times per thread. I'll claim if you want, but it doesn't matter at this point, my role is pointless anyway.

Your role is that once someone votes for you they can't unvote?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)