Jump to topic:

Alcohol Mafia, Day Phase 2

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 4:28:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
OreEle's pub opens for another night (even though it is the day phase), but some of our drinks are no longer on the menu. It would seem that there is evil afoot.

Drinks that have been poured down the drain

LaissezFaire - Town - Margarita, vanilla. So you've been lost in margaritaville for a few decades, who hasn't? Well, you have perhaps one of the most important roles… you're vanilla, lol. Just sit back with a parrot on your shoulder and watch the waves on the beach.

Belle - Town - Tequila shots, vigilante. Nothing says badass like an alcoholic shot, made from a plant that has thorns instead of leaves, right? Well, close enough, even though you make so many fru fru drinks, but that is only because people cannot handle your pure bad-a$$-ness straight. You may kill one person each NP.

M93samman - Town - Moonshine, miller. Having to be made in bathtubs and various other not-so-clean places and not given any time to age, you taste like sh!t, but that's not your fault, since everyone thinks that you're guilty. But there is good news, if you survive until after prohibition (to NP3) you obtain watcher powers.

Still serving at the bar

1. badger
2. M.Torres
3. lovelife
4. innomen
5. nonentity
6. bluesteel
7. Koopin
9. Askbob
10. Danielle
13.timbeech
14. tvellalott

Also, it seems that someone got a nasty sip of the green fairy, and while under the influence, they let spill all their info (character, role, and affiliation). Green fairy, Power C has been used up.
Danielle - Mafia - Everclear, roleblocker. At 195 proof, you are practically pure ethanol. You can make any other drink plastered, and so take away their night actions if they have them, however, they also become bulletproof in the process.

This day phase ends Monday at 9 pm PST. It takes 6 votes to lynch.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 4:33:05 PM
avenge us
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 4:37:21 PM
At 4/9/2011 4:33:48 PM, nonentity wrote:
VTL lovelife. Obvious is obvious.

dude. danniele is scum. let go of your grudge and look at the info.

now i know why my night action didn't go through
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 4:39:09 PM
At 4/9/2011 4:37:21 PM, lovelife wrote:

Who did you try to recruit? lol Seriously. That's a joke.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 4:43:20 PM
At 4/9/2011 4:39:09 PM, nonentity wrote:

belle.

Like seriously, she seemed mostly under the radar with no mafia vibes at all. Why the fvck would hey target her? or maybe she visited the paranoid gun owner or something.
I didn't kill her tho!
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 4:46:58 PM
I don't think there's much point in saying anything to give the mafia info. VTL Danielle and be done with it. Next DP, VTL lovelife.

Anyone who believes her needs to read the last DP again. My role says that one of the mixed drinks will possibly die if she finds me. She claims her role is mason recruiter, and her role will be nullified if she recruits a certain townie (me and the other mixed drink). She also claims if she recuits the mafia mixed drink, they will be exposed, which is what she WANTS to do. And yet, though she thinks I'm mafia, she refuses to recruit me. And now she claims she was roleblocked.

My role PM specifically said 2 of the 3 super strong mixed drinks have the same role; only the mafia mixed drink has a different role.

lovelife is one of the 3 super strong mixed drinks, and she kept changing her story about her PM.

It's obvious who needs to be lynched next.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 4:47:33 PM
At 4/9/2011 4:43:20 PM, lovelife wrote:

belle.

Like seriously, she seemed mostly under the radar with no mafia vibes at all. Why the fvck would hey target her? or maybe she visited the paranoid gun owner or something.
I didn't kill her tho!

If she had no mafia vibes why did you try to recruit her? YOUR ROLE IS TO RECRUIT THE MAFIOSO AND EXPOSE THEM.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 4:48:53 PM
At 4/9/2011 4:46:58 PM, nonentity wrote:
I don't think there's much point in saying anything to give the mafia info. VTL Danielle and be done with it. Next DP, VTL lovelife.

Anyone who believes her needs to read the last DP again. My role says that one of the mixed drinks will possibly die if she finds me.

And that this mixed drink is mafia.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 4:50:15 PM
At 4/9/2011 4:48:53 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 4/9/2011 4:46:58 PM, nonentity wrote:

Anyone who believes her needs to read the last DP again. My role says that one of the mixed drinks will possibly die if she finds me.

And that this mixed drink is mafia.

Somebody found you last night though right?
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 4:52:22 PM
At 4/9/2011 4:47:33 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 4/9/2011 4:43:20 PM, lovelife wrote:

belle.

I didn't kill her tho!

If she had no mafia vibes why did you try to recruit her? YOUR ROLE IS TO RECRUIT THE MAFIOSO AND EXPOSE THEM.

not all of the fvcking mafia. I still die if I recruit the -wrong- mafia.

I didn't change any story.
and btw I'm not sure what your plan is but you wouldn't be bitching for me to recruit you unless for some reason you were trying to kill me, nullify my ability, or use reverse psychology on me.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 4:52:52 PM
At 4/9/2011 4:50:15 PM, innomen wrote:

What do you mean?

My role PM tells me to lay low, because it's detrimental to the mafia if they don't know who I am and they "find" me. But since I exposed my role and my character, she's obviously not going to use her role on me. Her role very well be some variation of mason recruiter, like cult recruiter or someone who recruits into the mafia. She's not supposed to recruit me or the other townie mixed drink.

That's why she's refusing to recruit me, even though she claims to think I'm mafia, and even though she claims her role is to recruit the mafioso and expose them.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 4:55:20 PM
At 4/9/2011 4:52:22 PM, lovelife wrote:

and btw I'm not sure what your plan is but you wouldn't be bitching for me to recruit you unless for some reason you were trying to kill me, nullify my ability, or use reverse psychology on me.

lmao you're not making any sense.

I am clearly a strong mixed drink. I am clearly one of the Big 3, considering I was the FIRST to bring it up (you first denied anything about "big 3" and then later said it mentions it in your PM).

So obviously I am a mixed drink. Either you believe I'm mafia or I'm not. If I'm mafia, then I'm the mafioso you're looking for. Therefore, recruit me.

If I'm townie and I know my role will nullify yours, why would I try to fvck up the town?

I KNOW my role will not hurt the town because YOU ARE NOT TOWN. I know who the other Big 3 is. I investigated them last night. And they have the same role as me. So fvck outta here!
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 4:57:22 PM
At 4/9/2011 4:52:52 PM, nonentity wrote:

What do you mean?

My role PM tells me to lay low, because it's detrimental to the mafia if they don't know who I am and they "find" me. But since I exposed my role and my character, she's obviously not going to use her role on me. Her role very well be some variation of mason recruiter, like cult recruiter or someone who recruits into the mafia. She's not supposed to recruit me or the other townie mixed drink.

That's why she's refusing to recruit me, even though she claims to think I'm mafia, and even though she claims her role is to recruit the mafioso and expose them.

You're lying. I don't know if you are mafia, but you are lying.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 4:57:41 PM
At 4/9/2011 4:55:20 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 4/9/2011 4:52:22 PM, lovelife wrote:

lmao you're not making any sense.

I am clearly a strong mixed drink. I am clearly one of the Big 3, considering I was the FIRST to bring it up (you first denied anything about "big 3" and then later said it mentions it in your PM).

So obviously I am a mixed drink. Either you believe I'm mafia or I'm not. If I'm mafia, then I'm the mafioso you're looking for. Therefore, recruit me.

If I'm townie and I know my role will nullify yours, why would I try to fvck up the town?

I KNOW my role will not hurt the town because YOU ARE NOT TOWN. I know who the other Big 3 is. I investigated them last night. And they have the same role as me. So fvck outta here!

if your mafia you still would have known and would have switched roles with another mafia to try to trick me. I. Do. Not. Trust. You. Go after me if you think that's scummy, but for real. that's bs.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 4:58:50 PM
At 4/9/2011 4:57:22 PM, innomen wrote:

What do you mean?

yeah I'm pretty sure she's lying too.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 5:00:00 PM
badger, inno, koopin, tv

I will recruit one of those tonight. I will go over evidence and flip coins and such to figure out which one.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 5:00:30 PM
At 4/9/2011 4:58:50 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 4/9/2011 4:57:22 PM, innomen wrote:

What do you mean?

Oh, i don't think it, i know it. Oh, and if this is your idea of laying low?!?!?! Srsly?
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 5:00:54 PM
both lovelife and lwerd are mafia.

Lwerd is more powerful so kill her.

I knew she was mafia when she divulged my strategy.

I am the third power drink, tokyo tea.

It says in my role pm that two are town, one is mafia.

The townies have the same role as an investigator while the mafia has a different role.

I can investigate them but won't be told if they are guilty are innocent just one of the big three.

I investigated nonentity last night. She is one of the big three and has the same role as me, thus is townie.

We kill Lwerd today, and lovelife tommorow. An open and shut case.

Vote to lynch Danielle
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 5:03:17 PM
At 4/9/2011 5:02:05 PM, innomen wrote:
Hmmm odd, because my PM said Askbob visited Nonentity last night.

Sorry askbob, didn't see your whole post there, that pretty much confirms you.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 5:03:49 PM
i asked further clarification on the role and oreele said if the mafia member targets me with their role me and the other townie big drink will now they are guilty as well as different players but he said that would be clear when it happened.

I know for a fact lovelife is mafia. nonentity claimed the exact same role as me while lovelife claimed mason recruiter. Lovelife is without a doubt mafia.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 5:05:18 PM
At 4/9/2011 5:00:30 PM, innomen wrote:

Oh, i don't think it, i know it. Oh, and if this is your idea of laying low?!?!?! Srsly?

Did you READ the last DP? FOS on innomen.

Askbob just confirmed my story.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 5:06:29 PM
At 4/9/2011 5:00:54 PM, askbob wrote:
both lovelife and lwerd are mafia.

Lwerd is more powerful so kill her.

I knew she was mafia when she divulged my strategy.

I am the third power drink, tokyo tea.

It says in my role pm that two are town, one is mafia.

The townies have the same role as an investigator while the mafia has a different role.

I can investigate them but won't be told if they are guilty are innocent just one of the big three.

I investigated nonentity last night. She is one of the big three and has the same role as me, thus is townie.

We kill Lwerd today, and lovelife tommorow. An open and shut case.

Vote to lynch Danielle

hahahahahahaha. Like I said

"oh my role says this"
-I'll wait forthe next dp....
"omg mine too lets go after that one!"

lets ask some questions fellow townies

1) why would the mod make roles like that where you aren't -supposed- to know if thir guilty or innocent, and then be all 'omg I'll easily tell you which is mafia", and without telling the alleged mafia that that could/would happen?

2) why would he wait to be all "omg me too!"?

3) why are people still suspecting me? Danielle and askbob are both likely to be mafia. I suggest the real third big 3 stay quiet so we can expose him.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2011 5:08:47 PM
hmmm. idk whats going on this is bullshittery. fvck this game, i miss playing games where I get to be mafia. How many in a row have I been town >.< being town fvc up my playing.
If I get town one more fvcking time I'm gunna scream.