05. ccstate4peat
06. bluesteel
09. OreEle
10. Korashk
12. mattrodstrom
13. tvellalott
14. mongoose -- REPLACED BY LOVELIFE 2

-- DECEASED PLAYERS --

LaissezFaire1: You are the Martyr. Like the jester, your goal is to get killed; however, you must be killed by the mafia in order to win. You are a third party player and win with yourself.

lovelife1: You are the Messenger. Each night phase you may send a PM to any player and talk for the duration of the night phase. You may only choose one player per night but can choose a different player each night, regardless of their affiliation. You win with the town.

Leafrod: You are the Mercenary. You will be "hired" into a PM with the third person to vote to lynch you regardless of their affiliation. You win with the town.

-- NOTES --

You need 6 votes to carry out a lynch.

The day phase will end on Tuesday, April 12, at 8 pm CST (it will be extended if necessary).
President of DDO
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 2:47:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't understand how the mercenary role works. Also did we discover anything investigative?
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 2:56:09 PM
ccstate - mentor
tvellalot - trapper
OreEle - RB NP1

This is all we know, correct?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 2:56:57 PM
At 4/10/2011 2:56:09 PM, bluesteel wrote:
ccstate - mentor
tvellalot - trapper
OreEle - RB NP1

This is all we know, correct?

lovelife knows my role
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 2:57:27 PM
i'm pretty sure she's town because if she was mafia i doubt lwerd would have allowed her back into the game.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 2:58:00 PM
At 4/10/2011 2:47:52 PM, askbob wrote:
I don't understand how the mercenary role works. Also did we discover anything investigative?

Had he managed to get people to pressure him, the third person to VTL him (not sure if it's in the vote count, or ever, probably ever) will be put in a PM with him. I guess it's like a brother's role, but you need to get VTL'ed and it's pretty random.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 2:59:04 PM
At 4/10/2011 2:57:27 PM, askbob wrote:
i'm pretty sure she's town because if she was mafia i doubt lwerd would have allowed her back into the game.

Unless you're mafia . . . if you confirm yourself at some future point, that will let us theorize about lovelife's replacement.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 3:04:03 PM
lovelife being brought back into the game definitely affiliates her with askbob anyway i'd say. i wouldn't say it makes her town.
signature
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 3:05:05 PM

sorry, but how the hell does it matter?
my past alignment, and my current alignment aren't always the same...
Not saying I'm not town, since I am town, but that makes 0 sense at all.

Unless L said something about it, I fail to see how the fact that I'm a replacement has to do with anything.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 3:05:47 PM
At 4/10/2011 3:04:03 PM, badger wrote:
lovelife being brought back into the game definitely affiliates her with askbob anyway i'd say. i wouldn't say it makes her town.

How do you get that?
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 3:06:47 PM
At 4/10/2011 3:05:05 PM, lovelife wrote:

Well you were the only person to know my role? Thus if you were mafia the entire mafia would know my role. Bluesteel is right though, theoretically it would be fine if we were both mafia but i'm town, so from my perspective, you're town. I don't get how it doesn't make sense.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 3:11:52 PM
At 4/10/2011 3:06:47 PM, askbob wrote:
At 4/10/2011 3:05:05 PM, lovelife wrote:

Well you were the only person to know my role? Thus if you were mafia the entire mafia would know my role. Bluesteel is right though, theoretically it would be fine if we were both mafia but i'm town, so from my perspective, you're town. I don't get how it doesn't make sense.

idk, I suppose your right, but there tends to be rules against talking about past information.
So I will do better about that and not say anything :x
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 3:13:23 PM
At 4/10/2011 3:05:47 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 4/10/2011 3:04:03 PM, badger wrote:

How do you get that?

well cos danielle went on a bit of a rant in the meme game about bluesteel being brought back into the game cos he'd outside information.. she'd hardly go so against herself here.. especially if she's mafia in the other game :) she'd hardly make you mafia knowing his role.. unless he was mafia too.

actually i think anything but the two of ye being mafia would completely go against what she said in the meme game.. even if you're both townies you've information you shouldn't have.. the only way you could have it without going against danielle's comments in the meme game would be if ye were both mafia..

so i'm now fairly suspicious.. as of the time i got to the second section.. lol
signature
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 3:13:40 PM
Either way it's an advantage to have her replace someone. If you're both town, it helps her to confirm you. If she's mafia and you're not, she knows your role. If you're both mafia now, then it doesn't matter.

Since even if you're town, it helps either way, I'm not sure we should draw any assumptions. Although I'm down with considering her less suspicious and pressuring someone else, if we found out nothing from investigations.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 3:25:21 PM
At 4/10/2011 3:17:42 PM, badger wrote:
i vtl askbob anyway

i don't get wtf you are constantly voting to lynch me? It's always out of the blue with no reason at all besides that i came up with a decent plan to help us and let us know what roles we had to deal with. It didn't help because so many inactives never said that they were on any of the lists. I never wanted them to say the specific list just that they were on them. Then you and matt constantly vote me for no reason at all.

FOS on badger.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 3:28:52 PM
At 4/10/2011 3:25:21 PM, askbob wrote:
At 4/10/2011 3:17:42 PM, badger wrote:
i vtl askbob anyway

i don't get wtf you are constantly voting to lynch me? It's always out of the blue with no reason at all besides that i came up with a decent plan to help us and let us know what roles we had to deal with. It didn't help because so many inactives never said that they were on any of the lists. I never wanted them to say the specific list just that they were on them. Then you and matt constantly vote me for no reason at all.

FOS on badger.

i've had plenty reasons and i gave them all to ye.. you've ignored them all.. as has everyone else..
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 3:31:49 PM
and how the fvck has it been out of the blue.. have i not been consistent.. and there's extra good reasons for you to claim now.. or if lovelife might have what she considers a fairly useless role she might claim in your place.. i'd say it's most likely ye're aligned together now.. we wouldn't be giving away much if we're wrong.. but if i'm right.. we'd have two mafioso maybe?
signature
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 3:51:47 PM
At 4/10/2011 3:31:49 PM, badger wrote:
and how the fvck has it been out of the blue.. have i not been consistent.. and there's extra good reasons for you to claim now.. or if lovelife might have what she considers a fairly useless role she might claim in your place.. i'd say it's most likely ye're aligned together now.. we wouldn't be giving away much if we're wrong.. but if i'm right.. we'd have two mafioso maybe?

maybe its cause I don't understand what your saying, but I' not thinking too highly of your intelligence at this moment.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 3:53:59 PM
I hate this. I really wish I knew what badger and matt would play like if mafia. matt seems a bit less involved in this game, but nothing to go off of.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 3:56:00 PM
I dunno, maybe it's time to call BS on ccstate. He could have just looked at my list of roles and fake claimed.

We could have his target come forward to either confirm his role or if no one comes forward, his role is fake. He was probably banking on us not doing this, if it's a fake claim.

But of all my roles, I can definitely see danielle experimenting with that one.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 4:03:16 PM
ccstate - mentor
tvellalot - trapper
OreEle - RB NP1
koopin - claimed he did something stupid

If there was no RB on NP2, OreEle may be lying. But I doubt it. Probably tv was RB'ed.

Although I doubt there is a standard RB'er. I dunno though. If no one submitted mafia roles, maybe she had to use a standard one.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 4:03:28 PM
At 4/10/2011 3:51:47 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 4/10/2011 3:31:49 PM, badger wrote:

maybe its cause I don't understand what your saying, but I' not thinking too highly of your intelligence at this moment.

which leads me to not think all that highly of yours :P
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 4:05:01 PM
At 4/10/2011 3:53:59 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I hate this. I really wish I knew what badger and matt would play like if mafia. matt seems a bit less involved in this game, but nothing to go off of.

how is it do you think that askbob plays when mafia?
signature
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 4:26:28 PM
At 4/10/2011 4:05:01 PM, badger wrote:
At 4/10/2011 3:53:59 PM, bluesteel wrote:

how is it do you think that askbob plays when mafia?

I dunno for sure. He gets less involved, from what I've seen.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 4:28:58 PM
At 4/10/2011 4:05:53 PM, badger wrote:
have i made sense to you, bluesteel?

with your askbob suspicions? I don't buy them. I dunno why askbob would want a list of all the roles if mafia. Actually, I guess he could have wanted a fake claim list.

But I doubt he'd role claim to lovelife if he was mafia.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 4:36:16 PM
At 4/10/2011 4:28:58 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/10/2011 4:05:53 PM, badger wrote:
have i made sense to you, bluesteel?

with your askbob suspicions? I don't buy them. I dunno why askbob would want a list of all the roles if mafia. Actually, I guess he could have wanted a fake claim list.

and he might also have been trying to appear town with an idea he knew would get us nowhere possibly?

But I doubt he'd role claim to lovelife if he was mafia.

she was killed the same night phase.
signature