Total Posts:271|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

MEME mafia Day Phase 3

mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 2:59:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Stories:

Chuck Norris wandered through the land of memes when he was suddenly inflicted with a terrible torture. He tried to block out the sound, but it was too great, even for him; he collapsed, helpless. He could not concentrate. Suddenly, a bullet blasted through Chuck's weakened skull, putting him out of his misery. His dignity, however, was not so lucky.

Living list:
1. M.Torres
2. Danielle
3. innomen
4. wjmelements
5. Johnicle (or the Jester spot)
6. Alex
7. LeafRod
8. LaissezFaire
9. Korashk
10. OreEle
11. nonentity
12. CosmicAlfonzo
13. Chrysippus
14. InsertNameHere

Dead List:

ccstate4peat
bluesteel
tvellalott
Koopin
Logic_on_rails
timbeech
darkkermit

mattrodstorm - "You are IT'S A TRAP, the jailkeeper. You can give somebody warning, at which point they will not be able to use their role BUT will also be bulletproof for the night. You win with the town. Respond to confirm." (Found blasted to death)

m93samman - "You are A WINNER IS YOU!, the survivor. You must live until the end of the game. Please respond to confirm. " (Found severely burned and decapitated)

badger - "You are BADGER, the vote accumulator. In the first day phase, you have 0 votes. You get an additional vote with each additional day phase. On the third day phase, you will have 2 votes. You win with the town. Please confirm to respond. THIS WAS RANDOM." (Two badgers found dead)

askbob - "You are CHUCK NORRIS, the Jack of all trades. You have the following roles:
1. Chuck Norris knows where you live.
2. ...and he knows where you die.
3. The cure for cancer is Chuck Norris' tears. Too bad Chuck Norris never cries.
4. When Chuck Norris got arrested, He read the police men THEIR rights.
5. America is not a democracy; it is a Chucktatorship."

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com... (Found with a bullet through his skull and his organs harvested)

Continue.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 3:10:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
wow, I thought I died AGAIN then saw INH's name listed

VTL OreEle next

His bulletproof claim was cc'ed by innomen (of course he claimed to be flavored in case this happened). Then he claims we should test his bulletproof claim with the vig and pushes pretty hard for this. When I suggest that role copiers and other mafia roles that can die multiple times or protect each other would mean that mafia would insist on being vig tested rather than investigated, and I push for his investigation, then he claims he's ALSO a miller.

I've never heard of someone having two roles. Mafia have used this vig testing gambit before. This seems obvious.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 3:31:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/10/2011 3:10:36 PM, bluesteel wrote:
wow, I thought I died AGAIN then saw INH's name listed

VTL OreEle next

His bulletproof claim was cc'ed by innomen (of course he claimed to be flavored in case this happened). Then he claims we should test his bulletproof claim with the vig and pushes pretty hard for this. When I suggest that role copiers and other mafia roles that can die multiple times or protect each other would mean that mafia would insist on being vig tested rather than investigated, and I push for his investigation, then he claims he's ALSO a miller.

I've never heard of someone having two roles. Mafia have used this vig testing gambit before. This seems obvious.

Agreed: VTL OreEle
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 4:12:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/10/2011 3:52:32 PM, Johnicle wrote:
I am very suspicious of Danielle as well as OreEle...

I will vote for OreEle but I would like to hear opinions.

- Bold Jonicle-

How many votes needed for a lynch?
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 4:17:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
COSMIC ALFONZO has been replaced by BADGER
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
LaissezFaire
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 4:20:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
@inno 8 votes.

VTL OreEle

Also:

At 4/3/2011 7:04:53 PM, mongeese wrote:
We would like to clarify that all roles were assigned randomly. We should have mentioned that earlier. Thank you.

At 4/10/2011 2:59:06 PM, mongeese wrote:
badger - "You are BADGER, the vote accumulator.

Yeah ok.
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 4:23:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/10/2011 4:20:01 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:
At 4/3/2011 7:04:53 PM, mongeese wrote:
We would like to clarify that all roles were assigned randomly. We should have mentioned that earlier. Thank you.

At 4/10/2011 2:59:06 PM, mongeese wrote:
badger - "You are BADGER, the vote accumulator.

Yeah ok.

It's true. All roles were randomly assigned. That was just a strange and lucky coincidence.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 5:46:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/10/2011 3:52:32 PM, Johnicle wrote:
I am very suspicious of Danielle as well as OreEle...

I will vote for OreEle but I would like to hear opinions.

Danielle's aggressive play in the last DP has me convinced she's a mafioso. My fault for playing into it. I didn't really read the whole OreEle thing but I'll get to that later.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 5:46:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/10/2011 5:34:23 PM, Johnicle wrote:
for how come he didn't put us on to who he was killed by.

He would have been mod-killed...

so you reckon he's not allowed vote for whoever it is? they can't really stop him acting on his outside information.. only prevent him revealing it to us.. he did give reasons for kermit.. and he'd tried to kill whoever it was before he died and came back as a replacement so he'd have had a pretty good argument against the mods for straight pressuring that person the second he got back into the game..

i reckon if he's town whoever it is that killed him should've turned up dead.
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 5:51:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/10/2011 5:43:02 PM, nonentity wrote:
I was role blocked. If there is a watcher, watch me tonight.

have you claimed your role?
signature
Johnicle
Posts: 888
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 5:53:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Danielle's aggressive play in the last DP has me convinced she's a mafioso. My fault for playing into it. I didn't really read the whole OreEle thing but I'll get to that later.

Well aggressive playing alone doesn't make someone guilty.
LaissezFaire
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 5:53:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
OreEle still seems most suspicious imo. I think he is bulletproof, but is mafia bulletproof (flavored w/ miller role to cover for this), and inno is the real town bulletproof.
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 5:56:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/10/2011 5:51:32 PM, badger wrote:
At 4/10/2011 5:43:02 PM, nonentity wrote:
I was role blocked. If there is a watcher, watch me tonight.

have you claimed your role?

No, but when Danielle was berating me I said "when I role claim you're going to feel really stupid"... lol
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 5:57:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/10/2011 5:56:34 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 4/10/2011 5:51:32 PM, badger wrote:
At 4/10/2011 5:43:02 PM, nonentity wrote:
I was role blocked. If there is a watcher, watch me tonight.

have you claimed your role?

No, but when Danielle was berating me I said "when I role claim you're going to feel really stupid"... lol

And she would only feel stupid if she's town. If she's mafia then I feel stupid for playing into it.
Johnicle
Posts: 888
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 5:57:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am fairly sure that wjmelements is a second cult member. He posted once in the last day phase, but hasn't been mod-killed.

He also voted to lynch with no problems on the first day phase but not the second (where we voted a cult member).

I would also like to note that none of my suspicions (from day phase 2) have died.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 6:01:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
If we mislynch, we lose. I think we should pressure more people to claim, starting with Danielle and LaissezFaire. I can't remember why I was suspicious of LaissezFaire to be honest... so VTL Danielle for role claim.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 6:07:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/10/2011 6:03:35 PM, badger wrote:
or some sort of explanation from bluesteel anyway.

Yah it's weird to me that the mods would have him back as a townie and yet forbid him to use any prior info he had :/ He might not know how he died, but at least he knows who he targeted. If he came back as a mafioso, I'm sure he'd be allowed to use his prior info in the mafia thread... so I don't know why he's not allowed.
LaissezFaire
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 6:09:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
@MODS

What are your rules regarding information players had in their previous life? Can they tell it to the mafia if they're mafia, or deliberately hint at it to either the town or the mafia?
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2011 6:24:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/10/2011 6:09:03 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:
@MODS

What are your rules regarding information players had in their previous life? Can they tell it to the mafia if they're mafia, or deliberately hint at it to either the town or the mafia?

They are not allowed to deliberately reveal it to anybody, ever, at all, period.