Jump to topic:

Alcohol Mafia, Day Phase 5

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 10:57:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
The 5th day is roling around here at OreEle's pub. It looks like some liquor has gone bad and been taking care of.

Recently poured down the drain

Lovelife - Mafia - AMF, mafia mason. You are the AMF, one of the strongest mixed drinks. You have the ability to recruit players into a "mason" PM with you. So you can gain their trust, learn their roles, and turn them on each other. However, there are 2 townies that if you accidently recurit, they (along with everyone else currently in that thread) will be informed that you are mafia.

Koopin - Mafia - Mojito, framer. You're not a gay drink (yes you are). Tons of people love you (all gay men that know fashion and a few desperate chicks). But for some reason, everyone thinks that you're a gay drink (come on, you're about as straight as JimProfit). Well, you're tired of it (being the catcher?) and so you're going to join the mafia and can frame any player each NP so that they appear guilty (of what? being gay?), or you can cover the tracks of one of your mafia brothers (gay brothers) so the tracker cannot follow you.

TV
Badger
Danielle
Nonentity
M93
LF

Still on the menu

2. M.Torres
4. innomen
6. bluesteel
8. Belle
9. Askbob
13.timbeech
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 11:09:06 AM
as investigation results will be pretty useless, i'm going with my gut. Belle should kill bluesteel tonight if there even is a night phase

vote to lynch timbeech

I'm thinking my initial read was completely correct.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 11:19:51 AM
At 4/15/2011 11:13:15 AM, innomen wrote:
Boy do i feel like an idiot.

Anyway, Torres visited Belle.

so i take it you didn't even read what i told you to do instruction wise last day phase

Torres
Belle
and I are confirmed town
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 11:25:47 AM
At 4/15/2011 11:19:51 AM, askbob wrote:
At 4/15/2011 11:13:15 AM, innomen wrote:
Boy do i feel like an idiot.

Anyway, Torres visited Belle.

so i take it you didn't even read what i told you to do instruction wise last day phase

Torres
Belle
and I are confirmed town

That is correct sir.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 11:43:31 AM
I'll take this time to say

Fvck you bob.
Plus it would have worked if the town wasn't soo fvcking overpowered. >.< (like 1 spy, just like the mafia tend to get, or SOMETHING)
whatevs, well played. And to inno, I'm sorry for messing with you, but that's how the game is played.
And w00t for gay koopin.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 12:09:44 PM
At 4/15/2011 11:43:31 AM, lovelife wrote:

Fvck you bob.
Plus it would have worked if the town wasn't soo fvcking overpowered. >.< (like 1 spy, just like the mafia tend to get, or SOMETHING)
whatevs, well played. And to inno, I'm sorry for messing with you, but that's how the game is played.
And w00t for gay koopin.

No prob, you played it well, and being gullible is one of my defects. I was also unaware of such a role as mafia mason.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 12:14:30 PM

And w00t for gay koopin.

I've just finally decided it was time to come out of the closet. Thank you for the support.

BTW: GO MAFIA!!! KILL EVERYONE! FILL THE DRINKS WITH THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT!!!!
kfc
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 12:15:14 PM
At 4/15/2011 12:14:30 PM, Koopin wrote:

And w00t for gay koopin.

I've just finally decided it was time to come out of the closet. Thank you for the support.

BTW: GO MAFIA!!! KILL EVERYONE! FILL THE DRINKS WITH THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT!!!!

aw, don't know why I didn't think of a Bloody Mary.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 2:01:47 PM
At 4/15/2011 12:09:44 PM, innomen wrote:

Fvck you bob.
And w00t for gay koopin.

No prob, you played it well,

pisses me off that ab was able to call it out like dp1. like seriously dude, fvck you.

and being gullible is one of my defects.

I suppose. It gets the better of me about half the time anyway. I didn't really know that that was true, but I'll take note of that in the future :p

I was also unaware of such a role as mafia mason.

As was I, I guess its just a flavored mafia spy?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 2:05:54 PM
Lovelife, you're dead! I don't know how anyone thought you were town. I practically handed you on a fvcking platter by DP1. Soo frustrating lol
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 3:35:39 PM
Sh!t really busy and forfeited my night action. Vtl timbeech. Fck on phone. Bolding is too hard. Belle can target me I guess. There's a small chance inno is a mafia tracker so kill him next after me and tim if tim comes up jester
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 3:38:15 PM
At 4/15/2011 3:35:39 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Sh!t really busy and forfeited my night action. Vtl timbeech. Fck on phone. Bolding is too hard. Belle can target me I guess. There's a small chance inno is a mafia tracker so kill him next after me and tim if tim comes up jester

bluesteel I am gonna throw you a bone because you are one of the best players on this site. I am mafia.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 3:59:54 PM
Current Vote Count

Timbeech [4/4] (Askbob, Timbeech, Belle, Innomen)

That would be a lynch and the end of the game.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 4:00:35 PM
At 4/15/2011 3:59:54 PM, OreEle wrote:
Current Vote Count

how?
kfc
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 4:03:12 PM
At 4/15/2011 4:00:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/15/2011 3:59:54 PM, OreEle wrote:
Current Vote Count

how?

Because he was the last Mafia.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2011 4:04:20 PM
Timbeech - Mafia - Single Malt Scotch, Godfather. As the epitome of high classy life, nothing beats puffing on a cuban cigar and drinking a nice glass of peaty scotch (neat, of cource), sitting by a fire watching the stars. But all those other liquors are stealing your glory, they need to be reminded that they are nothing but peasant drinks. You appear innocent on investigation. Stay classy.