Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 8:11:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
-- LIVING PLAYERS --

01. badger
02. ccstate4peat (looking for replacement)
03. bluesteel
04. OreEle
05. Korashk
06. mattrodstrom
07. tvellalott

-- DECEASED PLAYERS --

LaissezFaire1: You are the Martyr. Like the jester, your goal is to get killed; however, you must be killed by the mafia in order to win. You are a third party player and win with yourself.

Lovelife1: You are the Messenger. Each night phase you may send a PM to any player and talk for the duration of the night phase. You may only choose one player per night but can choose a different player each night, regardless of their affiliation. You win with the town.

Leafrod: You are the Mercenary. You will be "hired" into a PM with the third person to vote to lynch you regardless of their affiliation. You win with the town.

Koopin: You are the Apprentice. On night phase 1, you may select any player of your choice. Upon their death, you would retain their role (not affiliation). Until then you are vanilla. You win with the town.

Lovelife2: You are the Lie Detector. Each night phase you may select a phrase someone made from the previous day phase and check the validity of their claim. However, you cannot check the same phrase (or an extremely similar variation) more than once. You win with the town.

Askbob: You are the Truth Teller. You are a mafioso who can fool the Lie Detector. You win with the mafia (though you will not be included in their PM for now). Your teammates are __________________. You win with the mafia.

LaissezFaire2: You are the Body Builder. You start with no votes, but each day you survive the power of your vote will increase. For example, on dp2 your vote will count as 1 vote, on dp3 your vote will count as 2 votes, etc. You win with the town.

(Note: I think the official title is really called the Vote Accumulator, but the twins who submitted this one didn't mention a name when they submitted it, and I didn't want to ask mid-game as that would have hinted that this role was definitely used)

-- NOTES --

You need 4 votes to carry out a lynch.

The day phase will end on Monday, April 18, at 12:00 pm EST.
President of DDO
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 8:16:38 AM
At 4/16/2011 8:14:13 AM, badger wrote:
told ye. hopefully matt can get off tv now lol

i suppose i'll wait to see what peope have for us.

this definitely confirms tv though. thus damning korashk as matt would say, the idiot :)
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 8:17:03 AM
At 4/16/2011 8:16:38 AM, badger wrote:
At 4/16/2011 8:14:13 AM, badger wrote:
told ye. hopefully matt can get off tv now lol

i suppose i'll wait to see what peope have for us.

this definitely confirms tv though. thus damning korashk as matt would say, the idiot :)

matt being the idiot!
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 8:41:05 AM
At 4/16/2011 8:33:38 AM, badger wrote:
korashk, oreele and maybe ccstate i'd say.

or nah i still trust oreele.. korashk and ccstate it has to be then i suppose?
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 10:37:04 AM
well i never know with you anyway! and on top of that your bad uses of your role and just your sh1tty role made me suspicious of you.
signature
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 10:38:49 AM
I'm guessing mafia are oreele and korashk.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 10:40:11 AM
Lovelife, you screwed us by not testing korashk like a good girl
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 10:41:35 AM
i imagine there would be some form of a mafia role blocker though. and nobody else has claimed to be role blocked. and we've not had a cop either or any investigative roles.. so.. his claim i suppose is pretty believable.. i dunno.. i suppose i was saying lovelife's wasn't cosa the existence of oreele's.. but i just believe his still.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 10:42:51 AM
At 4/16/2011 10:40:11 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Lovelife, you screwed us by not testing korashk like a good girl

he's mafia?
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 10:45:11 AM
At 4/16/2011 10:41:35 AM, badger wrote:
i imagine there would be some form of a mafia role blocker though. and nobody else has claimed to be role blocked. and we've not had a cop either or any investigative roles.. so.. his claim i suppose is pretty believable.. i dunno.. i suppose i was saying lovelife's wasn't cosa the existence of oreele's.. but i just believe his still.

i'm a bit stoned.. i meant we hadn't too many other investigative roles.. though to be fair.. if the mafia knew there were no investigative roles i suppose they might use that to their advantage claiming to have been roleblocked..

but i believe oreele really :)
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 10:48:44 AM
At 4/16/2011 10:45:11 AM, badger wrote:

i'm a bit stoned.. i meant we hadn't too many other investigative roles.. though to be fair.. if the mafia knew there were no investigative roles i suppose they might use that to their advantage claiming to have been roleblocked..

if the mafia knew there was no role blocker.. which they would've probably being as they're the mafia.. stoned :) though that bit about askbob not being in the mafia pm from the start was kinda interesting.. we'd probably find him hinting to the mafia back along the day phases now that we know it, if we were bothered to. though i'm wondering would he have known their roles while he wasn't in the pm with them. dunno? he knew who they were.

signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 10:51:25 AM
At 4/16/2011 10:48:44 AM, badger wrote:
At 4/16/2011 10:45:11 AM, badger wrote:

if the mafia knew there was no role blocker.. which they would've probably being as they're the mafia.. stoned :) though that bit about askbob not being in the mafia pm from the start was kinda interesting.. we'd probably find him hinting to the mafia back along the day phases now that we know it, if we were bothered to. though i'm wondering would he have known their roles while he wasn't in the pm with them. dunno? he knew who they were.

rather than investigative roles like i said the first time ;)

signature
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 10:53:44 AM
Even with a role block two investigative roles in a small game makes us way overpowered. Sorry three with tv
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 10:54:39 AM
And lovelife confirmed tv so. Can bold on phone but vtl oreele
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 10:58:04 AM
At 4/16/2011 10:54:39 AM, bluesteel wrote:
And lovelife confirmed tv so. Can bold on phone but vtl oreele

If I'm reading this right, you're voting OreEle but can't bold.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE COUNT

OreEle (bluesteel) -- 1/4 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 11:10:22 AM
At 4/16/2011 10:53:44 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Even with a role block two investigative roles in a small game makes us way overpowered. Sorry three with tv

yeah it probably would.. but we've not see the mafia do much.. and only one of their roles, which was to dodge the lie detector. i'd say you're making dangerous assumptions.
signature
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 11:14:48 AM
At 4/16/2011 11:10:22 AM, badger wrote:
At 4/16/2011 10:53:44 AM, bluesteel wrote:

yeah it probably would.. but we've not see the mafia do much.. and only one of their roles, which was to dodge the lie detector. i'd say you're making dangerous assumptions.

That's how you play - by making assumptions about which roles will be in the game. I can't predict mafia roles but I know there isn't a straight up role block. Why not block my kill they would have won then.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 11:21:46 AM
a one shot permanent role blocker would be a flavour of it you might expect to see in the game, and might better explain what's being happening to oreele i'd say. either that or oreele's mafia.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 11:22:44 AM
i suppose that's just pulling a role out of thin air though.. but it just goes to show that we really haven't a clue what's going on..
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 11:33:52 AM
that askbob wasn't included in the mafia pm from the beginning might have been to weaken the mafia possibly.. make them easier to find.. so we might possibly have a very stealthy mafia?
signature