Total Posts:546|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Sherlock Holmes Mafia DP1

askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 11:55:23 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. badger
2. M.Torres
3. OreEle
4. socialpinko
5. lovelife
6. bluesteel
7. timbeech
8. Koopin
9. tvellalott
10. innomen
11. Danielle
12. mattrodstrom

REPLACEMENTS

1. Usafkid
2. LaissezFaire
3. ccstate4peat
4. Marauder
5. LeafRod
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 11:55:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
role pms going out
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 12:12:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Role pm's sent out
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 12:15:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/16/2011 12:13:49 PM, Danielle wrote:
I don't do RNG for lynches. I say we get 2-3 claims then end the day phase. Vote socialpinko .

I'd prefer you do an RNG.. However I don't like either idea.. as they both suck.

VTL DANIELLE
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 12:16:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Story

http://www1.picturepush.com...
http://www2.picturepush.com...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 12:19:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
you're being silly a while i'd say matt. we do actually get more information from having noobs claim. not that all of it's relevant though..
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 12:21:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/16/2011 12:15:57 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 4/16/2011 12:13:49 PM, Danielle wrote:
I don't do RNG for lynches. I say we get 2-3 claims then end the day phase. Vote socialpinko .

I'd prefer you do an RNG.. However I don't like either idea.. as they both suck.

VTL DANIELLE


danielle, if town, will probably think you're mafia for this :)
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 12:24:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/16/2011 12:23:40 PM, badger wrote:
if someone were to present me a believable rng though i'd vote accordingly..

i'm in the beginners game with him anyway.
signature
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 12:24:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/16/2011 12:19:45 PM, badger wrote:
you're being silly a while i'd say matt. we do actually get more information from having noobs claim. not that all of it's relevant though..

I'd rather pressure people who come forth with bad Ideas.. or are otherwise suspicious.

Voting to lynch "random" people lets the mafia sway who we pressure first, and I don't much trust RNG's either being that I would think a person could just do it several times until they get a number they like, and post that link.

it's something I've seen bob do every game when he's mafia... and he never gets found out till the end.. b/c saying they're "random" noobs, or random lurkers.. it absolves him of any responsibility.

I'd rather we wait to pressure people who seem suspicious.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 12:26:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lynch-O-Tron
Socialpinko - 2/7 - Danielle - badger
Danielle - 1/7 - mattrodstrom
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 12:30:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/16/2011 12:26:24 PM, badger wrote:
and danielle seems suspicious to you for doing as she does every single game probably...

maybe I'll look back at some games to see if she does this in quite the same way more when she's town or mafia.

I voted Danielle b/c I figured she seems more suspicious than SocialPinko does.. She's actually put forth an idea I think is horseshit, and one which Mafia rely on... And I'd much rather vote for someone whom I have Some reason of suspecting than someone who I have No reason to suspect.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 12:37:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/16/2011 12:30:43 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 4/16/2011 12:26:24 PM, badger wrote:
and danielle seems suspicious to you for doing as she does every single game probably...

maybe I'll look back at some games to see if she does this in quite the same way more when she's town or mafia.

I voted Danielle b/c I figured she seems more suspicious than SocialPinko does.. She's actually put forth an idea I think is horseshit, and one which Mafia rely on... And I'd much rather vote for someone whom I have Some reason of suspecting than someone who I have No reason to suspect.

it's probably not the best way of doing things to find mafia in fairness, but it definitely is, i'd say, in the interest of enjoyment :)
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 12:39:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/16/2011 12:37:18 PM, badger wrote:
At 4/16/2011 12:30:43 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 4/16/2011 12:26:24 PM, badger wrote:
and danielle seems suspicious to you for doing as she does every single game probably...

maybe I'll look back at some games to see if she does this in quite the same way more when she's town or mafia.

I voted Danielle b/c I figured she seems more suspicious than SocialPinko does.. She's actually put forth an idea I think is horseshit, and one which Mafia rely on... And I'd much rather vote for someone whom I have Some reason of suspecting than someone who I have No reason to suspect.

it's probably not the best way of doing things to find mafia in fairness, but it definitely is, i'd say, in the interest of enjoyment :)

so i'd not mind having pretty much every game start like his thank you very much.. maybe you might try thinking about it some bit more, what it might do for the game?
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 12:45:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/16/2011 12:41:54 PM, badger wrote:
i suppose once you figure it out you might look to me as scummy but then think about it more :)

i'm considering the edge it usually (i must say) gives the mafia a good thing. :)
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 12:49:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
and it'd fairly counteract the whole the best players get investigated/whatever thing danielle is so sure of goes on.. and i'd say it probably does.
signature
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 12:59:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
jeez.. did i hit like a number of sentences you think is too much or something? where did i go over the line? :P
signature
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 1:00:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lynch-O-Tron
Socialpinko - 2/7 - Danielle - badger
Danielle - 1/7 - mattrodstrom
badger - 1/7 - timbeech
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 1:04:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/16/2011 1:00:43 PM, askbob wrote:
Lynch-O-Tron
Socialpinko - 2/7 - Danielle - badger
Danielle - 1/7 - mattrodstrom
badger - 1/7 - timbeech

Why did two people already vote for me? This is my first post. Did I really already look suspicious. This is Beginner Game 2-3 all over agian. Anyways, badger just seemed to come in and bandwagon off of Danielle's vote. He didn't provide much of a reason. Therefore I VTL badger.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 1:05:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
BTW what does RNG mean?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 1:08:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/16/2011 1:04:10 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/16/2011 1:00:43 PM, askbob wrote:
Lynch-O-Tron
Socialpinko - 2/7 - Danielle - badger
Danielle - 1/7 - mattrodstrom
badger - 1/7 - timbeech

Why did two people already vote for me? This is my first post. Did I really already look suspicious. This is Beginner Game 2-3 all over agian. Anyways, badger just seemed to come in and bandwagon off of Danielle's vote. He didn't provide much of a reason. Therefore I VTL badger.

i just gave like 10 posts of a reason. i already told you about this in the beginner's game :P it wouldn't help the town to have me claim yet.
signature
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 1:15:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
after looking through the games I couldn't find many where danielle spoke near the beginning, or pushed for Random voting right from the get go, though I do remember her pressuring noobs, I don't know if she was Town or Mafia in that game.. and finding and looking through old games beyond the Results and the first couple pages is pretty ridiculously annoying.

I'll unvote, but we're not going to be pressuring "random" people.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2011 1:15:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
oops, unvote
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."