Total Posts:94|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Pirates of the Carribean Day Phase 5

askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 4:36:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Maurauder - You are Commodore James Norrington, the role blocker. You win with the mafia.

Active Players:
1. Leafrod
2. badger
3. Marauder
4. Danielle - Replaced by timbeech
5. mongoose
6. bluesteel
7. M.Torres

It takes 4 votes to lynch

DAVY JONES LOCKER

DP 1 - No Lynch

Askbob - Killed on NP1
You are Captain Teague, the mason recruiter. You are the founder of the Brethren court and thus can recruit one person each night to join you. You win with the town.

OreEle - Lynched by the town DP2
"3. You are the spy that sit's in on the brethren courts 4th meeting. You may be recruited into the masons. You win with the Mafia."

It was corrected about 14 1/2 hours later to be...

"You are the spy that was sent to discover the location of the brethren courts 4th meeting. You may be recruited into the masons. You win with the Mafia."

Korashk - Killed on NP 2
You are Lord Cutler Becket, the Godfather and framer. You win with the mafia.

Koopin - Killed on NP2
You are Elizabeth Swan, the leader. If you are killed, votes will be anonymous the following day phase. You win with the town.

tvellalott - Lynched by the town on DP3
You are Davy Jones, the Cult Leader. Each night you can recruit someone to serve on the flying Dutchman for 100 years. Be careful who you recruit, it can have consequences. Your crew is also bulletproof. You win with the Cult.

innomen - lynched by the town on DP4
Bootstrap Bill Turner, the Cultist. If Davy Jones is killed you will assume the position of recruiter.

Lovelife - Killed on NP4
You are Tia Dalma, the oracle. You may select one player each night, if you are killed that players role will be announced to everyone.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 4:52:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/20/2011 4:52:04 PM, badger wrote:
askbob just informed me that he visited lovelife.

to kill her obviously seeing as she's dead i suppose... anyone get role blocked?
signature
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 4:52:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The-Plank

Marauder - (1/4) - badger
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 5:16:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
lovelife redeemed herself - nice use of role power

VTL marauder
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 5:17:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/20/2011 4:55:50 PM, badger wrote:
who were we suspicious of again? lol

I don't even remember. Had anyone claimed besides me?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 5:20:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/20/2011 5:18:02 PM, badger wrote:
what did you claim?

Gibbs the politician. I used my power on korashk the first 3 nights then declined to use it last night, in case I used it on a townie and that ended the game.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 5:22:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The-Plank

Marauder - (2/4) - badger - bluesteel
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 5:29:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
oh yeah - the bulletproof cult. I remember thinking danielle was converted, since everyone seems to target her, which makes sense. There was a missing mafia NK, which makes sense if they targeted a cultist.

There was a cop who investigated danielle and badger; I forget who it was though.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 5:34:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The-Plank

Marauder - (3/4) - badger - bluesteel - LeafRod
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 5:50:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/20/2011 5:50:15 PM, bluesteel wrote:
unvote

cop, whoever you are, announce your results from last night in case you die.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 5:54:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh good, it wasn't too far back in the game. Torres is the cop.

DP1 - danielle innocent
DP2 - badger innocent
DP3 - inno guilty
DP4 - ?

askbob, if someone was converted to cult and investigated the same NP, would that person show up innocent still?

it doesn't matter yet though; there should still be one or two mafia I think and we should kill those people before worrying about cult.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 5:57:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/20/2011 5:54:51 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Oh good, it wasn't too far back in the game. Torres is the cop.

DP1 - danielle innocent
DP2 - badger innocent
DP3 - inno guilty
DP4 - ?

askbob, if someone was converted to cult and investigated the same NP, would that person show up innocent still?

they would appear guilty
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 6:03:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/20/2011 4:52:04 PM, badger wrote:
askbob just informed me that he visited lovelife.

wait wtf, why would you announce your role like that?

w/e, coordinate this NP with torres to look at two different people.

NO ONE VTL MAURAUDER UNTIL TORRES REPORTS.

Although if LL wasn't role blocked, I assume Torres was.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 6:05:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Leafrod
2. badger - tracker
3. Marauder - mafia
4. Danielle - Replaced by timbeech - investigated innocent, possible cult
5. mongoose -
6. bluesteel - Gibbs, politician
7. M.Torres - cop

If Torres investigates LeafRod and badger tracks mongoose, we'll automatically catch the remaining mafioso, unless it's the godfather. It could work the other way around as well - torres on goose, badger on leaf.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 6:27:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/20/2011 6:17:16 PM, badger wrote:
i saw korashk visit you night phase 2.. he died then too?

No he died NP3, trying to recruit a mafioso I assume.

I'm still town and wasn't recruited into the cult, so you must be lying about seeing him visit me. Unless he was role blocked, but then he shouldn't have been seen visiting anyone.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 7:31:20 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well given the list is accurate the only mafia members left after Marauder are Leafrod or mongoose if not both.

I am the Doctor and not part of the cult.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 8:07:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
DO NOT LYNCH MARAUDER YET.

EVERYONE SHOULD UNVOTE UNTIL I GET RESULTS.

Askbob did not give me results, so I COULD have been roleblocked (since I made it public) but I would like to wait and see.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.