Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Reversal (Concept) Mafia SIGN-UPS

m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 10:37:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have a very interesting idea for a new sort of mafia game that I think will be fun. It will require fast wits, strong person-reading abilities, and faith on the part of the town, while it will require deception and some cunning linguists on the part of the mafia (sexual innuendo possibly intended).

If no one objects to me doing it now, I'll run sign ups now.

IT WILL LAST FOR 1 HOUR, AND HAVE 1 DAY PHASE.

*Note: I need EITHER 9 OR 16 players to optimize the game. If I end up with a number in between, everyone who was cut off and didn't make it into the first 9 will be a replacement for inactives.

Sign-ups
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
------
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 10:39:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. socialpinko
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
------
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 10:45:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/20/2011 10:37:37 PM, m93samman wrote:
IT WILL LAST FOR 1 HOUR, AND HAVE 1 DAY PHASE.

When?
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 10:47:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/20/2011 10:45:30 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 4/20/2011 10:37:37 PM, m93samman wrote:
IT WILL LAST FOR 1 HOUR, AND HAVE 1 DAY PHASE.

When?

As soon as I get sign ups full (if within the next 15-20 minutes) or tomorrow when enough people are online, probably around this time.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 10:49:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/20/2011 10:39:29 PM, socialpinko wrote:
1. socialpinko
2. headphonegut
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
------
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 10:50:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Sign-ups list

1. socialpinko
2. headphonegut
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
------
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 10:51:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry - I'd play, but I'd need to know when the game is going on.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 10:52:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/20/2011 10:51:06 PM, M.Torres wrote:
Sorry - I'd play, but I'd need to know when the game is going on.

either in 15 mins or tomorrow at 10:30 I'm rounding up
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 10:54:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/20/2011 10:51:06 PM, M.Torres wrote:
Sorry - I'd play, but I'd need to know when the game is going on.

Like I said. Either in the next 15 minutes if sign ups finish, or at this time tomorrow (between 10:30 and 11pm is start)
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 10:59:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/20/2011 10:50:43 PM, m93samman wrote:
Sign-ups list

1. socialpinko
2. headphonegut
3. Marauder
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
------
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16

I think I can make this commitment, especially if it is tomorrow. your not going to get 9 to sign up by tonight man anyway.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 10:59:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
BUMP

nac
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 11:00:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/20/2011 10:59:32 PM, Marauder wrote:

I think I can make this commitment, especially if it is tomorrow. your not going to get 9 to sign up by tonight man anyway.

I'll try. If I don't, tomorrow works

Sign-ups list

1. socialpinko
2. headphonegut
3. Marauder
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
------
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 11:07:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/20/2011 10:59:32 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 4/20/2011 10:50:43 PM, m93samman wrote:
Sign-ups list

1. socialpinko
2. headphonegut
3. Marauder
4.
5. darkkermit
6.
7.
8.
9.
------
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16

I think I can make this commitment, especially if it is tomorrow. your not going to get 9 to sign up by tonight man anyway.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 11:08:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/20/2011 11:07:52 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 4/20/2011 10:59:32 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 4/20/2011 10:50:43 PM, m93samman wrote:
Sign-ups list

1. socialpinko
2. headphonegut
3. Marauder
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
------
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16

I think I can make this commitment, especially if it is tomorrow. your not going to get 9 to sign up by tonight man anyway.

didn't realize it was only an hour game. I'm out.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2011 11:13:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay...
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 12:39:32 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I've got to go to bed now. if it the game starts tonight sign me out. I don't think it will so just leave me on there for now. basically dont start unless there is a replacement for me on the list if you start tonight.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 12:42:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 12:39:32 AM, Marauder wrote:
I've got to go to bed now. if it the game starts tonight sign me out. I don't think it will so just leave me on there for now. basically dont start unless there is a replacement for me on the list if you start tonight.

Nah it's been two hours, I'm going to sleep soon as well.

BUMP*

This game is expected to start roughly @10pm on April 21st (today)
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 12:44:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/20/2011 11:08:56 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 4/20/2011 11:07:52 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 4/20/2011 10:59:32 PM, Marauder wrote:
At 4/20/2011 10:50:43 PM, m93samman wrote:
Sign-ups list

1. socialpinko
2. headphonegut
3. Marauder
4. Andromeda Z
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
------
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 12:46:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Sign-ups list

1. socialpinko
2. headphonegut
3. Marauder
4. Andromeda Z
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
------
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 12:58:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 12:42:24 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/21/2011 12:39:32 AM, Marauder wrote:
I've got to go to bed now. if it the game starts tonight sign me out. I don't think it will so just leave me on there for now. basically dont start unless there is a replacement for me on the list if you start tonight.

Nah it's been two hours, I'm going to sleep soon as well.

BUMP*

This game is expected to start roughly @10pm on April 21st (today)

What time zone are you using for the start time?
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 9:23:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 12:58:57 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 4/21/2011 12:42:24 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/21/2011 12:39:32 AM, Marauder wrote:
I've got to go to bed now. if it the game starts tonight sign me out. I don't think it will so just leave me on there for now. basically dont start unless there is a replacement for me on the list if you start tonight.

Nah it's been two hours, I'm going to sleep soon as well.

BUMP*

This game is expected to start roughly @10pm on April 21st (today)

What time zone are you using for the start time?

CST. It will be roughly 9pm on the east coast
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 11:33:54 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 9:23:20 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/21/2011 12:58:57 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 4/21/2011 12:42:24 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/21/2011 12:39:32 AM, Marauder wrote:
I've got to go to bed now. if it the game starts tonight sign me out. I don't think it will so just leave me on there for now. basically dont start unless there is a replacement for me on the list if you start tonight.

Nah it's been two hours, I'm going to sleep soon as well.

BUMP*

This game is expected to start roughly @10pm on April 21st (today)

What time zone are you using for the start time?

CST. It will be roughly 9pm on the east coast

That would be 11 pm east coast, 10 pm central, 9 pm mountain, and 8 pm pacific.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 12:39:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 11:33:54 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/21/2011 9:23:20 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/21/2011 12:58:57 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 4/21/2011 12:42:24 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/21/2011 12:39:32 AM, Marauder wrote:
I've got to go to bed now. if it the game starts tonight sign me out. I don't think it will so just leave me on there for now. basically dont start unless there is a replacement for me on the list if you start tonight.

Nah it's been two hours, I'm going to sleep soon as well.

BUMP*

This game is expected to start roughly @10pm on April 21st (today)

What time zone are you using for the start time?

CST. It will be roughly 9pm on the east coast

That would be 11 pm east coast, 10 pm central, 9 pm mountain, and 8 pm pacific.

Ah, sorry.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 1:24:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
bump
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 3:28:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
bump
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 8:04:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 12:39:00 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/21/2011 11:33:54 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/21/2011 9:23:20 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/21/2011 12:58:57 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 4/21/2011 12:42:24 AM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/21/2011 12:39:32 AM, Marauder wrote:
I've got to go to bed now. if it the game starts tonight sign me out. I don't think it will so just leave me on there for now. basically dont start unless there is a replacement for me on the list if you start tonight.

Nah it's been two hours, I'm going to sleep soon as well.

BUMP*

This game is expected to start roughly @10pm on April 21st (today)

What time zone are you using for the start time?

CST. It will be roughly 9pm on the east coast

That would be 11 pm east coast, 10 pm central, 9 pm mountain, and 8 pm pacific.

Ah, sorry.

Oh, okay. I just never know with times on the internet.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 10:58:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
well, it's now 12 on the east cost and I have stayed up far too freaking long and it seems this game will not start tonight again.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.