Jump to topic:

Call of Duty MW v.s. Call of Duty MW2

Lionheart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 12:05:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I love both of these games and truly feel that there are great things about both of them. But MW2 lost something in it's maps. I like the maps on MW a lot more.

There wasn't any boosting, due to tactical flares. It's very annoying.

There was never as many hackers in MW as there is in MW2.

Lastly, people used to play as an actual unit. There was a lot more teamwork on the first Modern Warfare.

What are your thoughts?
"Knowing others is intelligence;
knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength;
mastering yourself is true power."

- Lionheart -
Lionheart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 1:49:05 AM
Yeah, that was me! I'm a sniper! Hahaha...

I hear ya though... There was a lot of snipers, but I enjoy sniping.

Quick scoping on MW2 sucks... It takes the whole purpose out of a sniper rifle.

- Lionheart -
huhmasta
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 10:48:02 AM
Personally speaking, I find MW2 highly overrated and full of horse sh*t. Boosting 12 years olds, retardedly over powering perks, weapons, and killstreaks, terrible servers, absolutely no team work, and god awful map design. COD effectively went from being a realistic shooter to an arcadey cluster f*ck of gimmicks. MW1 had its problems, but at least it was less frustrating to play....
Lionheart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 3:06:42 PM
I agree.. After I stared really getting familiar with MW2, I noticed that the flare that got me into the first MW was gone. Everything felt different and it played more like and arcade game filled with annoyances, than the great game it used to be.

The first MW rocks. If they would have just upgraded the visuals, added a few more guns, and added some more GOOD maps, then it would have been the greatest edition of all time.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. They changed way too much when they made MW2.

- Lionheart -
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 5:24:38 AM
the first one was better really i suppose. i loved wetwork and shipment. they were probably the two best levels ever. the second one was still good though.. they were hardly gonna bring out the same game twice in responce to the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" remark.
signature
huhmasta
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 8:19:59 PM
MW2 just felt like they were adding WAY too much sh*t... Like 25 kill streaks, lot and lots of guns (good variety though), weird perks (commando? seriously?), and strange map styles. This can also be felt in the campaign. The storyline was just stupid.... more of an excuse to have the player travel across the world in different environments to kill terrorists. Did love special ops though, I was disappointed black ops didn't bring it back.