Total Posts:371|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Sherlock Holmes Mafia DP3

askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 4:38:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www1.picturepush.com...
http://www5.picturepush.com...
http://www2.picturepush.com...
http://www3.picturepush.com...

I need a replacement for Koopin

Active Players
1. badger
2. M.Torres - replaced by m93samman
3. OreEle - replaced by nonentity
4. lovelife
5. bluesteel
6. timbeech
7. Koopin --
8. innomen
9. Danielle
10. mattrodstrom

It takes 6 votes to lynch.

Churchyard Cemetary:

1. socialpinko - modkilled DP2 for c/p role pm
Dr. Joseph Bell - You are Dr. Joseph Bell, personification of Sherlock Holmes. It is
your job to catch a mysterious killer who has been slaughtering women left and right. You win with the townies. You are famous for your logical deductions and just by watching a man you can determine his occupation and what he did recently. You essentially are a day role cop and a day tracker. Day Phase 1 - no powers - Day Phase 2 - Tracker - Day Phase 3 - Role Cop Day Phase 4 - No powers - Day phase 5 - tracker - Day phase 6 - role cop

2. tvellalott - Killed NP2
You are a local village whore, appear innocent upon investigation and win with the town. You have no powers.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 4:44:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Now my role will begin working. I get results in a few days...
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 4:44:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 4:41:10 PM, timbeech wrote:
At 4/21/2011 4:40:17 PM, OreEle wrote:
Was Social modkilled or lynched?

What were your results from the NP?

I'm not actually playing, just asking a question.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 4:44:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am assuming there is a godfather role in mafia. We keep seeing clues for Jack the Ripper which I assuming is the player that is being sent to do the kills. Also this may mean bluesteel is mafia still.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 4:51:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 4:44:05 PM, m93samman wrote:
Now my role will begin working. I get results in a few days...

VTL Samman for his unorthodox, sucky, mafiaesque, half role claim where he says he has powers several days down the line.

what's your role bub?
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 4:53:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 4:51:31 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 4/21/2011 4:44:05 PM, m93samman wrote:
Now my role will begin working. I get results in a few days...

VTL Samman for his unorthodox, sucky, mafiaesque, half role claim where he says he has powers several days down the line.

what's your role bub?

I investigate dead bodies. I thought it was already obvious enough...
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 4:54:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am just going to put this here:

1. badger - fictional
2. m93 - nonfictional; Henry LittleJohn - cop, but not yet
3. nonentity - a local villager
4. socialpinko - nonfictional; Joseph Bell - SK finder (vanilla, daytime tracker, daytime role cop)
5. lovelife - fictional?
6. bluesteel - fictional, town (timbeech investigation)
7. timbeech -fictional, Inspector LeStrade, some kind of cop
8. Koopin - fictional, village whore
9. tvellalott - nonfictional, village whore
10. innomen - nonfictional
11. Danielle - fictional, a local villager
12. mattrodstrom - fictional, Sherlock Holmes
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 4:56:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 4:54:32 PM, timbeech wrote:
I am just going to put this here:

1. badger - fictional
2. m93 - nonfictional; Henry LittleJohn - cop, but not yet
3. nonentity - a local villager
4. socialpinko - nonfictional; Joseph Bell - SK finder (vanilla, daytime tracker, daytime role cop)
5. lovelife - fictional?
6. bluesteel - fictional, town (timbeech investigation)
7. timbeech -fictional, Inspector LeStrade, some kind of cop
8. Koopin - fictional, village whore
9. tvellalott - nonfictional, village whore
10. innomen - nonfictional
11. Danielle - fictional, a local villager
12. mattrodstrom - fictional, Sherlock Holmes

Updated Mafia Suspects:

1. lovelife
2. innomen
3.badger
4. nonentity
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 4:58:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 4:53:36 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/21/2011 4:51:31 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 4/21/2011 4:44:05 PM, m93samman wrote:
Now my role will begin working. I get results in a few days...

VTL Samman for his unorthodox, sucky, mafiaesque, half role claim where he says he has powers several days down the line.

what's your role bub?

I investigate dead bodies. I thought it was already obvious enough...

why's it take several days?
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 4:59:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 4:51:31 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 4/21/2011 4:44:05 PM, m93samman wrote:
Now my role will begin working. I get results in a few days...

VTL Samman for his unorthodox, sucky, mafiaesque, half role claim where he says he has powers several days down the line.

what's your role bub?

@Matt
Are your results from last night helpful in anyway?
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 5:01:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 4:58:17 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 4/21/2011 4:53:36 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/21/2011 4:51:31 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 4/21/2011 4:44:05 PM, m93samman wrote:
Now my role will begin working. I get results in a few days...

VTL Samman for his unorthodox, sucky, mafiaesque, half role claim where he says he has powers several days down the line.

what's your role bub?

I investigate dead bodies. I thought it was already obvious enough...

why's it take several days?

Because autopsies don't reveal immediate results...? Tv just died, and I submitted the request to investigate right when the DP started. I find out who the killer is after 3 days pass, so on NP5. DP6 I will know who the killer was.

And now I'm a prime mafia target between now and then, thanks to you for playing like a dumbarse. Doctor on me if possible, between now and the time I find out who the killer is

VTL innomen
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 5:04:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 4:59:36 PM, timbeech wrote:
At 4/21/2011 4:51:31 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 4/21/2011 4:44:05 PM, m93samman wrote:
Now my role will begin working. I get results in a few days...

VTL Samman for his unorthodox, sucky, mafiaesque, half role claim where he says he has powers several days down the line.

what's your role bub?

@Matt
Are your results from last night helpful in anyway?

no,
I have day investigations but For some reason I have no understanding of at all.. AND would appreciate an explanation of from bob.. I was told I can't reveal them

From what bob said it seemed that my investigations would be made public by bob from the first DP but they've yet to have done so.

I really don't get why I can't say what I want. This is bogus Bob.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 5:11:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 5:04:25 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 4/21/2011 4:59:36 PM, timbeech wrote:

@Matt
Are your results from last night helpful in anyway?

no,
I have day investigations but For some reason I have no understanding of at all.. AND would appreciate an explanation of from bob.. I was told I can't reveal them

From what bob said it seemed that my investigations would be made public by bob from the first DP but they've yet to have done so.

I really don't get why I can't say what I want. This is bogus Bob.

What type of investigation?
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 5:12:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 5:11:01 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/21/2011 5:04:25 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 4/21/2011 4:59:36 PM, timbeech wrote:

@Matt
Are your results from last night helpful in anyway?

no,
I have day investigations but For some reason I have no understanding of at all.. AND would appreciate an explanation of from bob.. I was told I can't reveal them

From what bob said it seemed that my investigations would be made public by bob from the first DP but they've yet to have done so.

I really don't get why I can't say what I want. This is bogus Bob.

What type of investigation?

Same as beech described.

I get told of their demeanor and if they have anything suspicious on them.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 5:15:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 5:12:16 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 4/21/2011 5:11:01 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/21/2011 5:04:25 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 4/21/2011 4:59:36 PM, timbeech wrote:

@Matt
Are your results from last night helpful in anyway?

no,
I have day investigations but For some reason I have no understanding of at all.. AND would appreciate an explanation of from bob.. I was told I can't reveal them

From what bob said it seemed that my investigations would be made public by bob from the first DP but they've yet to have done so.

I really don't get why I can't say what I want. This is bogus Bob.

What type of investigation?

Same as beech described.

I get told of their demeanor and if they have anything suspicious on them.

So you currently have some information that you aren't allowed to disclose? Does your role say that it will take X number of day phases or night phases for the information to be released?
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 5:21:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 5:20:08 PM, innomen wrote:
I'll be shutting down soon, for God's sakes don't lynch me while i sleep. I'm Robert James Lees.

Unvote

VTL nonentity
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 5:23:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 5:15:17 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/21/2011 5:12:16 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 4/21/2011 5:11:01 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/21/2011 5:04:25 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 4/21/2011 4:59:36 PM, timbeech wrote:

@Matt
Are your results from last night helpful in anyway?

no,
I have day investigations but For some reason I have no understanding of at all.. AND would appreciate an explanation of from bob.. I was told I can't reveal them

From what bob said it seemed that my investigations would be made public by bob from the first DP but they've yet to have done so.

I really don't get why I can't say what I want. This is bogus Bob.

What type of investigation?

Same as beech described.

I get told of their demeanor and if they have anything suspicious on them.

So you currently have some information that you aren't allowed to disclose? Does your role say that it will take X number of day phases or night phases for the information to be released?

no, bob just keeps telling me I can't reveal it yet..

Meanwhile (though I haven't gotten any guiltys) I think my results are rather important to be discussed.. and I have questions to ask people regarding them..

And think it's absolutely retarded that I've been told I can't bring them up.

and soon enough, if I'm not told that I can reveal them or they're not revealed by bob, or if bob doesn't explain to me why Holmes ought Not be able to share what he's found I'm going to anyways because this makes no sense.. and the lack of explanation by bob is just ridiculous.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 5:27:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 5:20:08 PM, innomen wrote:
I'll be shutting down soon, for God's sakes don't lynch me while i sleep. I'm Robert James Lees.

What is your role? I don't see any link to sherlock holmes or Jack the Ripper.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 5:30:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 5:27:48 PM, timbeech wrote:
I don't see any link to sherlock holmes or Jack the Ripper.

I do.. It was apparent from the beginning of the wiki page.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 5:32:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. badger - fictional
2. m93 - nonfictional; Henry LittleJohn - cop, but not yet
3. nonentity - a local villager
4. socialpinko - nonfictional; Joseph Bell - SK finder (vanilla, daytime tracker, daytime role cop), town
5. lovelife - fictional?
6. bluesteel - fictional, town (timbeech investigation), town
7. timbeech -fictional, Inspector LeStrade, some kind of cop, town
8. Koopin - fictional, village whore, town
9. tvellalott - nonfictional, village whore, town
10. innomen - nonfictional, Robert James Lee, town
11. Danielle - fictional, a local villager, town
12. mattrodstrom - fictional, Sherlock Holmes, town
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2011 5:33:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/21/2011 5:27:48 PM, timbeech wrote:
At 4/21/2011 5:20:08 PM, innomen wrote:
I'll be shutting down soon, for God's sakes don't lynch me while i sleep. I'm Robert James Lees.

What is your role? I don't see any link to sherlock holmes or Jack the Ripper.

I'm a psychic, each night i have an opportunity to choose someone and try to get reading on them and know what's in their heart. I tried M93 last night and was told: "no reading".