timbeech
darkkermit
mattrodstorm
m93samman
badger
askbob
Danielle
bluesteel2

LeafRod: You are IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE! TAKE THIS!, the doctor. Once a night phase, you are allowed to give somebody the sword, and they will not be killable that night phase. You win with the town. Respond to confirm.

http://lolmart.com......

Continue.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 7:22:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Geez... FINALLY THE DP IS UP.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 7:36:25 PM
I'm claiming.

My role is falcon punch, spelled falcon pawnch by the mods. I am a delayed vigilante (it takes to nights for my kill target to die). I've killed the survivor so far. I've also targeted OreEle and innomen, who survived probably because of their being bullet proof. I targeted nobody NP4. My role is best verified by my skepticism of askbob's vigilante claim and by the description of m93samman's death.

If I've been investigated, then that can only confirm that I'm not in the cult, but otherwise, there is no longer a risk of being investigated.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 7:39:47 PM
At 4/22/2011 7:36:25 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I'm claiming.

My role is falcon punch, spelled falcon pawnch by the mods. I am a delayed vigilante (it takes to nights for my kill target to die). I've killed the survivor so far. I've also targeted OreEle and innomen, who survived probably because of their being bullet proof. I targeted nobody NP4. My role is best verified by my skepticism of askbob's vigilante claim and by the description of m93samman's death.

If I've been investigated, then that can only confirm that I'm not in the cult, but otherwise, there is no longer a risk of being investigated.

Wait - what? lol

There's a cult? Damn, I don't remember ANYTHING from this game.

wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 7:51:59 PM
At 4/22/2011 7:39:47 PM, M.Torres wrote:

The cult leader was lynched DP1.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 7:52:29 PM
At 4/22/2011 7:51:59 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Then wouldn't that mean that no one was recruited...?

wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 7:52:51 PM

DP2. DP1 was the (town) driver.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 7:54:11 PM
At 4/22/2011 7:52:51 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Well then. This game may be very very long.

wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 7:55:08 PM
At 4/22/2011 7:54:11 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 4/22/2011 7:52:51 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Well then. This game may be very very long.

We thought a while ago that there were two mafias, but we know there is a serial killer, and only one person has died the last two NPs.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 10:29:43 PM
Askbob shall be replacing nonentity.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 11:11:21 PM
Hey askbob, you're an idiot. Don't deceive us when you're town. If there were a full-fledged vigilante, he would have killed you.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 12:11:04 AM
At 4/22/2011 11:11:21 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Hey askbob, you're an idiot. Don't deceive us when you're town. If there were a full-fledged vigilante, he would have killed you.

No i'm not an idiot, i'm intelligent. Only idiotic townies tell the truth.

I have no results i'm thinking i was skipped though it would have been nice to have been given an option to choose an investigation

maybe i was blocked? but they told me that i was blocked another day phase so i think i was skipped
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 12:36:19 AM
i want a list of character claims
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 12:37:11 AM
until then. Vote to lynch OreEle
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 1:19:11 AM
At 4/22/2011 7:38:16 PM, wjmelements wrote:
We now wait for the cop report.

I got zero response to my night action -___- I investigated Leafrod though.

To be honest, I just want to be replaced. The night phases are insanely long and this is the second time the mods have started a DP without responding to my night action.
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 12:44:11 PM
VTL OreEle

He hammered Danielle after M.Torres cc'd her bomb claim--but how did he know she wasn't the real bomb, and Torres was lying?

He said his kill of Alex (reflector) got through because he was bulletproof, which makes no sense. It would stop the reflection from killing OreEle, sure, but there's no reason that it would also let the kill go through. I don't know how Alex died, but I don't think OreEle does either, and he was just making stuff up. This quote: "Though maybe my blaster can go through defenses....hmmmm..." seems to confirm this--you'd think he'd know what his role actually is.

He only claimed SK after his first fake claim was found out--SK would be a perfect out for a mafia, because the real SK would never cc it.

And if he's telling the truth, he's still the SK, so we'd have to lynch him eventually anyway.
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 12:46:30 PM
VTL OreEle

LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 12:46:48 PM
At 4/23/2011 12:44:11 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:
VTL OreEle

He hammered Danielle after M.Torres cc'd her bomb claim--but how did he know she wasn't the real bomb, and Torres was lying?

He said his kill of Alex (reflector) got through because he was bulletproof, which makes no sense. It would stop the reflection from killing OreEle, sure, but there's no reason that it would also let the kill go through. I don't know how Alex died, but I don't think OreEle does either, and he was just making stuff up. This quote: "Though maybe my blaster can go through defenses....hmmmm..." seems to confirm this--you'd think he'd know what his role actually is.

He only claimed SK after his first fake claim was found out--SK would be a perfect out for a mafia, because the real SK would never cc it.

And if he's telling the truth, he's still the SK, so we'd have to lynch him eventually anyway.

Since wjm tried to vig OreEle and failed, I think OreEle is probably mafia bulletproof, which makes a lot more sense than SK+bulletproof+maybe somehow gets through defenses, but doesn't know how.
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 12:52:02 PM
i had no clue what happened in the other day phases so i need a summary and a list of claims.

Though my initial reads are on wjm and OreEle.

OreEle will die first followed by wjm unless wjm is confirmed.
Johnicle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 8:01:02 PM
Either OreEle is telling the truth (and we kill the SK which means no loss)... or he is lying (and likely to be mafia).

The fact that there is only one kill is suspicious... I would like an explanation from OreEle before I vote.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 8:22:34 PM
is it this game laissezfaire is the mafia in? oreele's the serial killer i'd say. dunno what to do yet.. drunk.
signature
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 1:04:28 AM
At 4/23/2011 12:44:11 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:
VTL OreEle

I didn't know. But I was willing to take that chance. Danielle has a habit of when she is mafia and is called out to get really quiet and not fight back, so I used that as more evidence that she was the one lying.

My role doesn't say that it can. It just did.

I only claimed SK, because town was borderline to lose and I knew that they couldn't afford to lynch me at that time (since lynching me would result in a town loss).

Not if it costs you the game, but go for it. As I've already pointed out, it is not possible for me to win anymore, period. So lynch me or don't lynch me, I will lose.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 1:05:32 AM
At 4/23/2011 8:21:32 PM, badger wrote:
it seems oreele killed the doctor like a wanker?

No, the person I tried to kill didn't die, maybe through doctor protection, I don't know, but if I'm still alive at the end of this DP, I'll be targeting the same person.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 1:12:23 AM
I would also like to remind the town (again), that I cannot win. So killing me to prevent me from winning is stupid. The only way I can win is if the town for some reason, decides to lynch Innomen (bullet-proof).

Also, to those that think that I might be a mafia BP, there was already something similar, Alex. He had a role that if you tried to kill him, he'd kill you back instead (essentially making him BP+). Do you really think that the mafia would have 2 BPs and the town would only have 1? Really?