Pirates of the Carribean Endgame

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 11:21:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
----------------------------Leafrod
You are Anamaria, the shrink. You may stop somebody from being recruited each night. You win with the town.

NP1 - OreEle
NP2 - Lwerd
NP3 - Lwerd
NP4 - Lwerd
NP5 - Timbeech

----------------------------badger
You are Jack the monkey, the watcher. You win with the town.

NP1 - Lovelife - Nobody visited her
NP2 - Bluesteel - Korashk visited bluesteel
NP3 - Lovelife - No Answer AKA Blocked by mafia
NP4 - Lovelife - See's Marauder Visit Lovelife
NP5 - forfeited

---------------------------------Timbeech
You are Barbossa, the Doctor. Since your crew can't die, you can select one person each night to be protected. You win with the town.

NP1 - Protect Askbob
NP2 - Protect Self
NP3 - Protect Self
NP4 - Protect Self
NP5 - Protect Torres
------------------------------------mongoose
You are Will turner, the vigilante. You win with the town. - Recruited NP2 Wins with the cult

NP1 - No Action
NP2 - Kill Korashk
NP3 - No Action
NP4 - Kill Danielle
NP5 - Kill Timbeech
------------------------------------bluesteel
You are Gibbs, the politician. You win with the town.

NP1 - korash votes korashk
NP2 - korashk votes korashk
NP3 - korashk votes korashk
NP4 - No Action
NP5 - No Action
------------------------------------M.Torres
You are Captain Jack Sparrow, the cop. You win with the town.

NP1 - Danielle - Innocent
NP2 - Badger - Innocent
NP3 - Innomen - Guilty
NP4 - Danielle - Blocked
NP5 - Mongoose - Guilty

Graveyard:

-----------------------------innomen - dead - lynched by the town on DP4
Bootstrap Bill Turner, the Cultist. If Davy Jones is killed you will assume the position of recruiter.

NP3 - Danille - Failed due to LeafRod

-------------------------------------Koopin - Killed by the Mafia on NP2
You are Elizabeth Swan, the leader. If you are killed, votes will be anonymous the following day phase. You win with the town.
-------------------------------------OreEle - Lynched by the town DP2
"3. You are the spy that sit's in on the brethren courts 4th meeting. You may be recruited into the masons. You win with the Mafia."

It was corrected about 14 1/2 hours later to be...

"You are the spy that was sent to discover the location of the brethren courts 4th meeting. You may be recruited into the masons. You win with the Mafia."
---------------------------------------Askbob - Killed by the mafia on NP1
You are Captain Teague, the mason recruiter. You are the founder of the Brethren court and thus can recruit one person each night to join you. You win with the town.

NP1 - Recruit Danielle
--------------------------------------tvellalott - Lynched by the town on DP3
You are Davy Jones, the Cult Leader. Each night you can recruit someone to serve on the flying Dutchman for 100 years. Be careful who you recruit, it can have consequences. Your crew is also bulletproof. You win with the Cult.

NP1 - Recruit Korashk - Failed due to him being mafia
NP2 - Recruit Mongoose - Succeeded
---------------------------------------Korashk - Killed NP 2 by the newly recruited cult vigilante
You are Lord Cutler Becket, the Godfather and framer. You win with the mafia.

-----------------------lovelife - Killed NP4 by the mafia
You are Tia Dalma, the oracle. You may select one player each night, if you are killed that players role will be announced to everyone.

NP1 - Danielle
NP2 - LeafRod
NP3 - Danielle
NP4 - Marauder

---------------------------------Marauder & Mafia - Lynched by the Town on DP5
You are Commodore James Norrington, the role blocker. You win with the mafia.

NP1 - Kill askbob
Block Lwerd
Frame bluesteel

NP2 - Kill koopin
Block Lwerd
Frame Bluesteel

NP3 - Kill Danielle - Kill failed due to protection
Block badger
Frame innomen

NP4 - Kill Lovelife
Block M Torres
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 11:22:56 PM
Active Players:
1. Leafrod
2. badger
3. bluesteel
4. M.Torres

It takes 3 votes to lynch

DAVY JONES LOCKER

DP 1 - No Lynch

Askbob - Killed on NP1
You are Captain Teague, the mason recruiter. You are the founder of the Brethren court and thus can recruit one person each night to join you. You win with the town.

OreEle - Lynched by the town DP2
"3. You are the spy that sit's in on the brethren courts 4th meeting. You may be recruited into the masons. You win with the Mafia."

It was corrected about 14 1/2 hours later to be...

"You are the spy that was sent to discover the location of the brethren courts 4th meeting. You may be recruited into the masons. You win with the Mafia."

Korashk - Killed on NP 2
You are Lord Cutler Becket, the Godfather and framer. You win with the mafia.

Koopin - Killed on NP2
You are Elizabeth Swan, the leader. If you are killed, votes will be anonymous the following day phase. You win with the town.

tvellalott - Lynched by the town on DP3
You are Davy Jones, the Cult Leader. Each night you can recruit someone to serve on the flying Dutchman for 100 years. Be careful who you recruit, it can have consequences. Your crew is also bulletproof. You win with the Cult.

innomen - lynched by the town on DP4
Bootstrap Bill Turner, the Cultist. If Davy Jones is killed you will assume the position of recruiter.

Lovelife - Killed on NP4
You are Tia Dalma, the oracle. You may select one player each night, if you are killed that players role will be announced to everyone.

Marauder - Lynched by the town on DP5
You are Commodore James Norrington, the role blocker. You win with the mafia.

Timbeech - Killed on NP5
You are Barbossa, the Doctor. Since your crew can't die, you can select one person each night to be protected. You win with the town.

Mongoose - Lynched by the town on DP6
You are Will turner, the vigilante. You win with the town. - Recruited NP2 Wins with the cult
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2011 11:23:33 PM
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 5:39:14 PM
At 4/23/2011 5:21:47 PM, LeafRod wrote:
Good job kids.

Thanks for the detailed endgame. The only thing I would suggest is actually saying who won.

You can figure it out from all the characters and role actions. Town were the only ones left.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 7:29:06 PM
The pirates aka the town won the game.