Total Posts:90|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Green Day Mafia DP2

M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:04:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Born into Nixon I was raised in hell
A welfare child where the teamsters dwelled
The last one born, and the first one to run
My town was blind from refinery sun

My generation is zero
I never made it as a working class hero

21st century breakdown
I once was lost but never was found
I think I am losing what's left of my mind
To the 20th century deadline

I was made of poison and blood
Condemnation is what I understood
Video games to the tower's fall
Homeland security could kill us all

My generation is zero
I never made it as a working class hero

21st century breakdown
I once was lost but never was found
I think I am losing what's left of my mind
To the 20th century deadline

We are the class of, the class of 13
Born in the era of humility
We are the desperate in the decline
Raised by the bastards of 1969

My name is no one
The long lost son
Born on the 4th of July

Raised in the era of heroes and cons
That left me for dead or alive

I am a nation
A worker of pride
My debt to the status quo

The scars on my hands
And the means to an end
Is all that I have to show

I swallowed my pride
And I choked on my faith
I've given my heart and my soul
I've broken my fingers
And lied through my teeth
The pillar of damage control

I've been to the edge
And I've thrown the bouquet
Of flowers left over from the grave
I sat in the waiting room
Wasting my time
And waiting for Judgment Day

I praise liberty
The "freedom to obey"
Is the song that strangles me
Well don't cross the line

Oh dream, America, dream
I can't even sleep
From the light's early dawn

Oh scream, America, scream
Believe what you see
From heroes and cons
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:06:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Andromeda_Z
3. headphonegut
4. rogue
5. socialpinko
6. ccstate4peat
7. bluesteel
8. Johnicle
9. m93samman
10. anarcholibertyman
11. OreEle
12. lovelife
13. tvellalott
14. Marauder

Casualties
2. Danielle

The Basketcase

"Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me…
It all keeps adding up! I THINK I'M CRACKING UP!
And am I just paranoid? OR AM I JUST STONED?!"

You are the Basketcase. First, you don't belong in this game since you are not actually in any of Green Day's "stories". Second, you are fvcking crazy anyway. But third, I really, really love this song, so you're in this game now. Cause you're awesome.

You're the Jester. You are third party and win if you are lynched. So go fvck around or something! Hell yeah!
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:07:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
7 votes needed for a lynch.

Day phase will be approximately 2-3 days.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:08:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
lol, danielle died first; I bet tvellalot is mafia. He resolved that he's gonna kill danielle first, no matter what from now on, even if it make him look guilty, b/c she was so annoying to him in the KFC game.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:09:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Mafia did us a favor though by killing the jester. Pretty much the best possible NP1 kill we could have gotten.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:10:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/23/2011 10:08:16 PM, bluesteel wrote:
lol, danielle died first; I bet tvellalot is mafia. He resolved that he's gonna kill danielle first, no matter what from now on, even if it make him look guilty, b/c she was so annoying to him in the KFC game.

Are you saying tv seems suspicious?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:11:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/23/2011 10:08:16 PM, bluesteel wrote:
lol, danielle died first; I bet tvellalot is mafia. He resolved that he's gonna kill danielle first, no matter what from now on, even if it make him look guilty, b/c she was so annoying to him in the KFC game.

This isn't bs either; he seriously meant it. Although she gets killed first in most of the games, so it doesn't mean anything for sure. Hopefully an investigative role found something, but if not, I'm VTLing tv for his claim.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:12:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/23/2011 10:10:33 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/23/2011 10:08:16 PM, bluesteel wrote:
lol, danielle died first; I bet tvellalot is mafia. He resolved that he's gonna kill danielle first, no matter what from now on, even if it make him look guilty, b/c she was so annoying to him in the KFC game.

Are you saying tv seems suspicious?

Just based off danielle dying first; last time they got in a tiff during a game, tv repeated his resolve to always kill her first. I think he means it. If he is mafia, he likely figured it wouldn't be enough to incriminate him on its own.

Of course he'll FOS me for something so stupid being used as a criteria. I'm sure if he's mafia, he knew I'd say this so he likely already has a contingency plan.

But again, danielle often dies first, so it's not for sure. But most of the n00bs haven't played with her before so h/o.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:13:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
LAME. THE EMBEDS FAILED.

Dx
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:13:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm guessing lovelife or tv are mafia. I think OreEle would have targeted me. Everyone else doesn't even really know danielle as a player. Only tv and lovelife are super afraid of her.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:14:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote tv for his claim.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:16:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/23/2011 10:13:59 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm guessing lovelife or tv are mafia. I think OreEle would have targeted me. Everyone else doesn't even really know danielle as a player. Only tv and lovelife are super afraid of her.

I think it's possible that tv and lovelife are both mafia.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:17:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/23/2011 10:16:34 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/23/2011 10:13:59 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm guessing lovelife or tv are mafia. I think OreEle would have targeted me. Everyone else doesn't even really know danielle as a player. Only tv and lovelife are super afraid of her.

I think it's possible that tv and lovelife are both mafia.

Of course that's possible; anything's possible
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:18:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL tvellalot
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:20:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/23/2011 10:17:18 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/23/2011 10:16:34 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/23/2011 10:13:59 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm guessing lovelife or tv are mafia. I think OreEle would have targeted me. Everyone else doesn't even really know danielle as a player. Only tv and lovelife are super afraid of her.

I think it's possible that tv and lovelife are both mafia.

Of course that's possible; anything's possible

fine. probable. no one really listened to me last DP but tv was pretty suspicious and ll only defended him. now during the np someone is killed whom they are both afraid of and who tv has publicly claimed to kill on the first np.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:20:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The List
tvellalott (2/7) - socialpinko, m93samman
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:21:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I was still hoping that an investigative role had found something before we had to resort back to pressure.

lol, tv is going to flip out when he sees this, regardless of if he's town or mafia
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:22:41 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/23/2011 10:20:32 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/23/2011 10:17:18 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/23/2011 10:16:34 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/23/2011 10:13:59 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm guessing lovelife or tv are mafia. I think OreEle would have targeted me. Everyone else doesn't even really know danielle as a player. Only tv and lovelife are super afraid of her.

I think it's possible that tv and lovelife are both mafia.

Of course that's possible; anything's possible

fine. probable. no one really listened to me last DP but tv was pretty suspicious and ll only defended him. now during the np someone is killed whom they are both afraid of and who tv has publicly claimed to kill on the first np.

I know, but I can see his side too. Danielle almost always dies first. But it doesn't look good for him/lovelife that most of the people in this game have never played with her before.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:24:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/23/2011 10:11:08 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/23/2011 10:08:16 PM, bluesteel wrote:
lol, danielle died first; I bet tvellalot is mafia. He resolved that he's gonna kill danielle first, no matter what from now on, even if it make him look guilty, b/c she was so annoying to him in the KFC game.

This isn't bs either; he seriously meant it. Although she gets killed first in most of the games, so it doesn't mean anything for sure. Hopefully an investigative role found something, but if not, I'm VTLing tv for his claim.

I'm all for adding pressure based on this information, but I'd like to see a link to where TV has said this in the past.

indecently, if Danielle was killed as a result of Tv choice, then that would imply he's Godfather cause Godfather gets final say in who the mafia kill. if that's the case investigating him later wont turn him up guilty even if he is.

actually, on second thought lets just pressure him, I dont care if you show me where he said he would always kill Danielle first, pressuring him is what spinko wanted last day phase, and its what you want now. that's at least 2 other people who I already know are going to join the effort to pressure him so this could work.

Vote to Lynch TV
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:26:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The List
tvellalott (3/7) - socialpinko, m93samman, Marauder
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:33:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Yeah, I can't reproduce that. I checked a few places, but couldn't find it. He's said it a couple times, I just can't remember where specifically.

Anyway, may as well. If an investigative report comes out for guilty, I'll unvote, but for now

VTL tv for character claim
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:35:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The List
tvellalott (4/7) - socialpinko, m93samman, Marauder, bluesteel
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:38:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
As a second reason, I'm also VTLing tv so he gets WTF Mafia DP3 up
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:40:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/23/2011 10:21:21 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I was still hoping that an investigative role had found something before we had to resort back to pressure.

at the end of all the mafia games I've played so far, when reading the day phase by day phase events that everyone did, I think most investigative roles do not stumble on anything worth outing there roles for on the second day phase, so I wouldn't count on it.

had they found someone innocent, why tell us unless we are pressuring that person?

only if they found someone guilty would it be worth coming out claiming there investigative role and claiming there results.

I dont think we want to draw the mafia's attention to the ones with those roles until its necessary; were better off just strait up pressuring for now.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:40:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/23/2011 10:38:57 PM, m93samman wrote:
As a second reason, I'm also VTLing tv so he gets WTF Mafia DP3 up

How long has the dp been going on?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:43:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/23/2011 10:40:56 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/23/2011 10:38:57 PM, m93samman wrote:
As a second reason, I'm also VTLing tv so he gets WTF Mafia DP3 up

How long has the dp been going on?

40 minutes.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:44:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
signing off now, got to get up early tomorrow for sunrise service.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:44:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/23/2011 10:43:26 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 4/23/2011 10:40:56 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/23/2011 10:38:57 PM, m93samman wrote:
As a second reason, I'm also VTLing tv so he gets WTF Mafia DP3 up

How long has the dp been going on?

40 minutes.

I meant the np for tv's WTF mafia.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:47:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/23/2011 10:44:45 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/23/2011 10:43:26 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 4/23/2011 10:40:56 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/23/2011 10:38:57 PM, m93samman wrote:
As a second reason, I'm also VTLing tv so he gets WTF Mafia DP3 up

How long has the dp been going on?

40 minutes.

I meant the np for tv's WTF mafia.

Like 3 days
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 10:59:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
lol, mafia are screwed this game

I think 7 of (likely) 9 townies can semi-confirm themselves. Don't bother killing me mafia. I already told who the 7 are to my undisclosed PM buddy.

If the tv thing doesn't pan out, I'm down for a mass character claim.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)