3. lovelife
4. bluesteel
5. timbeech
6. Koopin - replaced by Tvellalott2
7. mattrodstrom

It takes 4 votes to lynch.

Church Cemetery:

1. socialpinko - modkilled DP2 for c/p role pm
Dr. Joseph Bell - You are Dr. Joseph Bell, personification of Sherlock Holmes. It is
your job to catch a mysterious killer who has been slaughtering women left and right. You win with the townies. You are famous for your logical deductions and just by watching a man you can determine his occupation and what he did recently. You essentially are a day role cop and a day tracker. Day Phase 1 - no powers - Day Phase 2 - Tracker - Day Phase 3 - Role Cop Day Phase 4 - No powers - Day phase 5 - tracker - Day phase 6 - role cop

2. tvellalott - Killed NP2
You are a local village whore, appear innocent upon investigation and win with the town. You have no powers.

3. Danielle - Lynched by the town on DP3
You are a local butcher and appear guilty upon investigation. You win with the town.

4. Innomen - Killed NP3
You are a local village whore, appear innocent upon investigation and win with the town. You have no powers.

5. nonentity - Killed NP3
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 11:24:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL badger
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 11:25:35 PM
At 4/23/2011 11:16:10 PM, askbob wrote:
4. Innomen - Killed NP3

5. nonentity - Killed NP3

Two vanilla deaths? :(
:
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 11:26:01 PM
The Noose
Badger - 1/4 - m93samman
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 11:27:15 PM
At 4/23/2011 11:24:56 PM, m93samman wrote:
VTL badger

yeah danielle was definitely right about him, looks like. I just wanted to believe it was her b/c she seems to be acting so aggressive/scummy. But it seems he just copied my claim then hers.

VTL badger
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 11:27:46 PM
I wonder why innomen lied about his role
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 11:32:53 PM
At 4/23/2011 11:27:46 PM, bluesteel wrote:

He took one for the team, I guess
:
:
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 11:36:45 PM
The Noose
Badger - 2/4 - m93samman - bluesteel
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 11:45:43 PM
At 4/23/2011 11:32:53 PM, m93samman wrote:

Yeah, that's the only possible explanation I can think of; he tried to get the mafia to target him by claiming another investigative role.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 11:58:56 PM
I have a bad feeling about it.. but egh..

VTL Badger
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2011 11:59:47 PM
At 4/23/2011 11:45:43 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/23/2011 11:32:53 PM, m93samman wrote:

Yeah, that's the only possible explanation I can think of; he tried to get the mafia to target him by claiming another investigative role.

I was thinking he's mafia.. and they have the ability to cover it up.

Prolly started with 4 mafia I would've thought.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 12:00:08 AM
eh, unvote.

Metaphysics:
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 12:23:11 AM
Could be 3 mafia... 1 Serial Killer.

it wouldn't make sense for Badger to be serial killer though :/

so.. VTL Badger

Metaphysics:
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 12:24:00 AM
The Noose
Badger - 3/4 - m93samman - bluesteel - mattrodstrom
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 12:24:31 AM
Though I don't like my company ! :/

Metaphysics:
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 12:27:56 AM
Can we wait for badger to speak before we lynch him? I have no doubt he is mafia, but I would like to give him the opportunity to speak.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 1:05:19 AM
At 4/24/2011 12:27:56 AM, tvellalott wrote:
Can we wait for badger to speak before we lynch him? I have no doubt he is mafia, but I would like to give him the opportunity to speak.

Yeah we can wait, but I don't know what he could possibly say at this point.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 2:14:23 AM
oh this is all the progress that's been made. i wont hammer since badgerhasn't come on yet. I doubt I will. I will most likely be very innactive between tomorrow being easter and with school, and from the fact that I'm soo exhausted and have a shitton of stuff to read in the other game.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 2:18:12 AM
At 4/24/2011 2:14:23 AM, lovelife wrote:
oh this is all the progress that's been made. i wont hammer since badgerhasn't come on yet. I doubt I will. I will most likely be very innactive between tomorrow being easter and with school, and from the fact that I'm soo exhausted and have a shitton of stuff to read in the other game.

You're next to be lynched, scum0r
:
:
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 6:56:06 AM
matt you'd wanna unvote anyway. if i'm lynched you lose your role :P

and what can i say? i didn't think there'd be two millers? well.. i was kinda half believing it.. but her role was of no use anyway and we were just pretty lost? pity she was telling the truth?

danielle was right about how there was two millers? well she was thinking it was very possible..

by my figuring it was either danielle or bluesteel that was the serial killer and we've only one of those left.

vtl bluesteel
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 6:57:51 AM
At 4/24/2011 6:56:06 AM, badger wrote:

and what can i say? i didn't think there'd be two millers? well.. i was kinda half believing it.. but her role was of no use anyway and we were just pretty lost? pity she was telling the truth?

danielle was right about how there was two millers? well she was thinking it was very possible..

by my figuring it was either danielle or bluesteel that was the serial killer and we've only one of those left.

vtl bluesteel

i mean i wasn't the only one voting for her... and i told ye everything?
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 7:07:02 AM
and i'd say it's holmes who has to investigate the serial killer too to explain bluesteel's coming up innocent. like jack the ripper never was caught? so the real life dudes could hardly catch him? ..only possibly holmes, like the greatest detective of all times, only he's fictional.. but he could do the job here right?

and who did he claim? some fella who does something from watson, who if he dies watson is role blocked? our watson has only claimed to be able to send messages? my claim is surely more believable than his? i'm irene adler.. he's like random watson helper dude apparently? helps him send messages?
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 7:20:36 AM
i'd like to hear from lovelife what exactly it says in her role about her being connected to bluesteel.. i'm still thinking he could be the serial killer.. like i said earlier about how it might make it more interesting that he be connected in another seemingly town way to another player? you never know who's a serial killer? :) look at dexter!

like who's his character claim? i can't even remember.. some completely random dude?
signature
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 10:08:52 AM
At 4/24/2011 7:20:36 AM, badger wrote:
i'd like to hear from lovelife what exactly it says in her role about her being connected to bluesteel.. i'm still thinking he could be the serial killer.. like i said earlier about how it might make it more interesting that he be connected in another seemingly town way to another player? you never know who's a serial killer? :) look at dexter!

like who's his character claim? i can't even remember.. some completely random dude?

I targeted tv last night and gave him that info actually. brb I'll go to my messages c/p and summarize that part.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 10:09:50 AM
At 4/24/2011 6:56:06 AM, badger wrote:

I very much doubt it.. what's it say exactly?

Metaphysics:
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 10:15:44 AM
It says that if a player dies I lose one of my roles, so if he dies I lose a power.
Figured it was sherlock since I had a watcher power (can only watch sherlock. Used np1 to find the real watcher and/or doctor.) and an (unlimited, one way) message power.
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:13:53 AM
Everybdoy unvote! I got my results.

Koopin now TV is guilty. I got results saying that TV was nervous in manner and had a knife on person.

I thought about it and now that we know innomen lied we can say for certain that TV must be mafia. I say we lynch TV before badger.

VTL TV
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 12:00:23 PM
At 4/24/2011 11:13:53 AM, timbeech wrote:

Koopin now TV is guilty. I got results saying that TV was nervous in manner and had a knife on person.

I thought about it and now that we know innomen lied we can say for certain that TV must be mafia. I say we lynch TV before badger.

VTL TV

vote tv
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 12:07:29 PM
At 4/24/2011 12:00:23 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 4/24/2011 11:13:53 AM, timbeech wrote:

VTL TV

vote tv

the activate on this thread has been like an hour apart and yet you where still on top of it, I'm not fooled by this act LL.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.