Active Players
1. badger
2. bluesteel
3. timbeech
4. mattrodstrom

It takes 3 votes to lynch.

Church Cemetery:

1. socialpinko - modkilled DP2 for c/p role pm
Dr. Joseph Bell - You are Dr. Joseph Bell, personification of Sherlock Holmes. It is
your job to catch a mysterious killer who has been slaughtering women left and right. You win with the townies. You are famous for your logical deductions and just by watching a man you can determine his occupation and what he did recently. You essentially are a day role cop and a day tracker. Day Phase 1 - no powers - Day Phase 2 - Tracker - Day Phase 3 - Role Cop Day Phase 4 - No powers - Day phase 5 - tracker - Day phase 6 - role cop

2. tvellalott - Killed NP2
You are a local village whore, appear innocent upon investigation and win with the town. You have no powers.

3. Danielle - Lynched by the town on DP3
You are a local butcher and appear guilty upon investigation. You win with the town.

4. Innomen - Killed NP3
You are a local village whore, appear innocent upon investigation and win with the town. You have no powers.

5. nonentity - Killed NP3

6. tvellalott2 - Lynched DP 4
Koopin - Stapleton - you are stapleton. While you have no powers you are a clever bastard and chase butterflies around to appear crazy when really you're not batshit, you're a criminal mastermind. You are the anti-miller and appear innocent upon investigation. You win with the mafia.

7. m93samman - Killed NP4

8. lovelife - Killed NP4
You are Watson. Sherlocks right-hand man. You are the JOAT and win with the town. You have 1-shot watcher but can only watch holmes with it, can sacrifice himself for Holmes, send messages to another player(unlimited power), 1 - shot heal but only holmes. There is one of your roles that requires that another player be alive. If he's dies you lose one of your powers.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 10:39:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Avenge my @$$, nigguhz
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 10:41:12 PM
This seems obvious now, no?

Matt must be Sherlock.
I must be LeStrade.

So it is between Bluesteel and Badger.

Good thing I got a guilty result on Badger, no?

VTL Badger
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 10:45:19 PM
At 4/24/2011 10:41:12 PM, timbeech wrote:

Matt must be Sherlock.
I must be LeStrade.

VTL Badger

Fvck you timbeech.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 10:45:47 PM
@Matt

We need to work together since we are the only confirmed townies. What are your powers? Give me some details if possible. At this point there is no reason anybody shouldn't open to explain their role.

@bluesteel
Character and role claim. At this point you need to do both.
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 10:46:15 PM
lol tvellalot just gave it away. Game over
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 10:47:19 PM
At 4/24/2011 10:45:19 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/24/2011 10:41:12 PM, timbeech wrote:

Matt must be Sherlock.
I must be LeStrade.

VTL Badger

Fvck you timbeech.

LMAO. Don't act so surprised.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 10:50:24 PM
The Noose
Badger - 1/3 - timbeech
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:01:58 PM
Who's claiming Vig/Serial killer?
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:06:17 PM
At 4/24/2011 11:01:58 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

No one so far. 1 mafia and 1 SK or just 1 SK is what I am thinking right now. So we either get 1st or 2nd if we guess correctly.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:07:37 PM
At 4/24/2011 11:06:17 PM, timbeech wrote:

No one so far. 1 mafia and 1 SK or just 1 SK is what I am thinking right now. So we either get 1st or 2nd if we guess correctly.

I think the town's already lost :(

if we bag Mafia.. Serial killer wins :(

if we bag Serial.. Mafia wins :(
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:09:46 PM
I betcha Badger's mafia, and Blue's Serial :(

Metaphysics:
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:25:15 PM
Dude, I'm town. I am Wiggins, head of the baker street irregulars. Holmes and Watson employ me to facilitate a variety of tasks, including aiding their investigations and carrying messages for them. If I die, their job becomes more difficult and Watson loses one of his powers.

VTL badger This is obvious; he just copied my role claim then danielle's and his cc failed. He probably hamstrung himself with his character claim and couldn't come up with a believable role claim. In retrospect, it looks really obvious.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:28:14 PM
The Noose
Badger - 2/3 - timbeech - bluesteel
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:29:34 PM
This game is awfully confusing though. tim, any explanation for how you got a guilty on koopin when his role says he is immune to investigation?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:35:52 PM
At 4/24/2011 11:07:37 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 4/24/2011 11:06:17 PM, timbeech wrote:

I think the town's already lost :(

if we bag Mafia.. Serial killer wins :(

if we bag Serial.. Mafia wins :(

Hm, since I believe you and tim, I'm thinking that there is just one mafia member left - Jack the Ripper, obviously, from the story. He likely gets a normal mafia NK and then if he targets a "whore" (since jack only killed prostitutes), it's possible he gets an extra kill.

That would also explain koopin's fake claim. And why there are nights with no kills.

If you VTL badger matt, we definitely win.
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:38:18 PM
At 4/24/2011 11:29:34 PM, bluesteel wrote:
This game is awfully confusing though. tim, any explanation for how you got a guilty on koopin when his role says he is immune to investigation?

Yeah. I figured out Koopin (TV) was mafia because of 1. behavior 2. process of elimination. Then I used my political sway as LeStrade by creating a lie about my results. Nervous and knife were both things I made up. In fact I got no results that NP.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:38:19 PM
I bet some of the whores were told they needed to hide their identities, which is why they fake claimed.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:39:16 PM
At 4/24/2011 11:38:18 PM, timbeech wrote:

Yeah. I figured out Koopin (TV) was mafia because of 1. behavior 2. process of elimination. Then I used my political sway as LeStrade by creating a lie about my results. Nervous and knife were both things I made up. In fact I got no results that NP.

lol, you made that up!! good call though; that would have been bad if you were wrong.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:40:47 PM
And the nights with only one kill would be nights where the Ripper tried to target me or tim or something.
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:41:32 PM
At 4/24/2011 11:39:16 PM, bluesteel wrote:

lol, you made that up!! good call though; that would have been bad if you were wrong.

Yeah I actually kind of did it to spite Danielle. You and I were getting chewed out by her and I honestly wanted to get someone else beside obviously Badger just to spite. No joke. I love Danielle and her aggressive style but she was a little too much for me this game, lol.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:42:02 PM
askbob has been pushing this Ripper theme a lot; that seems like the only possible explanation for all this
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:43:00 PM
At 4/24/2011 11:41:32 PM, timbeech wrote:

Yeah I actually kind of did it to spite Danielle. You and I were getting chewed out by her and I honestly wanted to get someone else beside obviously Badger just to spite. No joke. I love Danielle and her aggressive style but she was a little too much for me this game, lol.

yeah. Well you should definitely win MVP for this one. Great call.
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:43:20 PM
At 4/24/2011 11:42:02 PM, bluesteel wrote:
askbob has been pushing this Ripper theme a lot; that seems like the only possible explanation for all this

true. I actually really loved this game. I don't care what the result of it. This was really well done.
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:44:29 PM
At 4/24/2011 11:43:00 PM, bluesteel wrote:

yeah. Well you should definitely win MVP for this one. Great call.

Haha thanks. I so use to you always outclassing me in these games. Every dog gets his day, no?
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:47:09 PM

Badger's been investigated guilty.

Timbeech is a Flavored cop.. when left to his own devices.. he investigates people Badly..

Last night he did his own work :) Lucky Pick ;)

Metaphysics:
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2011 11:47:20 PM
she was a little too much for me this game, lol.

Oh grow a pair.
President of DDO