Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

CONCEPT: BOUNTY HUNTER MAFIA - Sign ups

Johnicle
Posts: 888
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 6:34:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.

BOUNTY HUNTER CONCEPT GAME:

Each player's role is essentially a list of things they can buy. For example, rather than the doctor being able to protect one person each night, now they will have to earn it. If they make enough, they will have the opportunity to buy 2 night protections.

Also, each player is given a special power that costs a considerable amount more. This adds an extra strategy element and makes the game more interesting.

HOW MONEY IS AWARDED:

Generic Town Example (*not official)

$5: Post in the thread during the day phase. (spam will not count)
$10: Cast a "Vote to Lynch" (spam will not count; maximum of 10 per day phase)
$20: Post a Suspicion List during the day phase (maximum of 3 per day phase)
$100: Lynch a player who is not in the town. (you must be in the voting pool of the lynch)
-$20: Lynch a player who is in the town. (you must be in the voting pool of the lynch)
-$50: Post after the day phase has been closed by the moderator.

*Everyone will be paid each night phase.

At the end of the day, the suspicion lists of the town will be analyzed for accuracy and an appropriate $$ will be awarded to each person in the town (same amount to everyone). However, the amount awarded for accuracy changes throughout the game.

**For clarification, every player in the game will be informed how much the Suspicion List Accuracy Bonus is. (that way, townie's can't inquire mafia players to unfairly learn their guilt)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 6:41:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Spinko
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 6:41:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. bluesteel
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 6:41:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. spinko
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. bluesteel
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 6:42:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/25/2011 6:41:40 PM, bluesteel wrote:
1. spinko
2.
3.
4.headphonegut
5.
6. bluesteel
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 8:25:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. spinko
2. Andromeda_Z
3. anarcholibertyman
4.headphonegut
5. bradshaw93
6. bluesteel
7. ccstate4peat
8. askbob
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 8:32:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. spinko
2. Andromeda_Z
3. anarcholibertyman
4.headphonegut
5. bradshaw93
6. bluesteel
7. ccstate4peat
8. askbob
9.
10.
11. m93samman
12.
13.
14.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 8:38:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm gonna be so pissed if I'm a vanilla
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Snipe
Posts: 380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 8:57:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. spinko
2. Andromeda_Z
3. anarcholibertyman
4.headphonegut
5. bradshaw93
6. bluesteel
7. ccstate4peat
8. askbob
9.
10.
11. m93samman
12.
13. Snipe!
14.
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 9:05:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/25/2011 8:57:00 PM, Snipe wrote:
1. spinko
2. Andromeda_Z
3. anarcholibertyman
4.headphonegut
5. bradshaw93
6. ccstate4peat
7. bluesteel
8. askbob
9.
10.
11. m93samman
12.
13. Snipe!
14.

I don't think bradshaw knows what this is. I'd vacate his spot until he says something about playing elsewhere
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 9:09:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/25/2011 9:05:46 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
blah blah blah

^^pretense to steal bluesteel's spot again

1. spinko
2. Andromeda_Z
3. anarcholibertyman
4.headphonegut
5. bradshaw93
6. bluesteel
7. ccstate4peat
8. askbob
9.
10.
11. m93samman
12.
13. Snipe!
14.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Johnicle
Posts: 888
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 9:15:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't think bradshaw knows what this is. I'd vacate his spot until he says something about playing elsewhere

I'm asking her to see how much she knows. If she's willing to learn the game and put in the work I would be okay with her playing. Otherwise I will be able to replace her early in the game.
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2011 10:04:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. spinko
2. Andromeda_Z
3. anarcholibertyman
4.headphonegut
5. bradshaw93
6. bluesteel
7. ccstate4peat
8. askbob
9.
10.
11. m93samman
12. timbeech
13. Snipe!
14.
Makhno
Posts: 231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 12:08:02 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. spinko
2. Andromeda_Z
3. anarcholibertyman
4.headphonegut
5. bradshaw93
6. bluesteel
7. ccstate4peat
8. askbob
9. Makhno
10.
11. m93samman
12. timbeech
13. Snipe!
14.
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 12:26:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. spinko
2. Andromeda_Z
3. anarcholibertyman
4.headphonegut
5. bradshaw93
6. bluesteel
7. ccstate4peat
8. askbob
9. Makhno
10.
11. m93samman
12. timbeech
13. Snipe!
14.Nerdykiller
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 4:38:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. spinko
2. Andromeda_Z
3. anarcholibertyman
4.headphonegut
5. bradshaw93
6. bluesteel
7. ccstate4peat
8. askbob
9. Makhno
10. Thaddeus the ravenous and ever-so pimpitudinal
11. m93samman
12. timbeech
13. Snipe!
14.Nerdykiller
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 11:05:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 4:38:37 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
1. spinko
2. Andromeda_Z
3. anarcholibertyman
4.headphonegut
5. bradshaw93
6. ccstate4peat
7. bluesteel
8. askbob
9. Makhno
10. Thaddeus the ravenous and ever-so pimpitudinal
11. m93samman
12. timbeech
13. Snipe!
14.Nerdykiller

Pimpitudinal is definitely not a word
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 11:42:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. spinko
2. Andromeda_Z
3. anarcholibertyman
4.headphonegut
5. bradshaw93
6. bluesteel
7. ccstate4peat
8. askbob
9. Makhno
10. Thaddeus the ravenous and ever-so pimpitudinal
11. m93samman
12. timbeech
13. Snipe!
14.Nerdykiller
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 11:43:14 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'll be a replacement if needed :)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."