Total Posts:185|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Green Day Mafia DP3

M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 12:47:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm the son of rage and love
The Jesus of Suburbia
From the bible of none of the above
On a steady diet of
Soda pop and Ritalin
No one ever died for my sins in hell
As far as I can tell
At least the ones I got away with

And there's nothing wrong with me
This is how I'm supposed to be
In a land of make believe
That don't believe in me

Get my television fixed
Sitting on my crucifix
The living room or my private womb
While the Moms and Brads are away
To fall in love and fall in debt
To alcohol and cigarettes and Mary Jane
To keep me insane,
Doing someone else's cocaine

And there's nothing wrong with me
This is how I'm supposed to be
In a land of make believe
That don't believe in me

At the center of the Earth
In the parking lot
Of the 7-11 where I was taught
The motto was just a lie
It says home is where your heart is
But what a shame
Cause everyone's heart
Doesn't beat the same
It's beating out of time

City of the dead
At the end of another lost highway
Signs misleading to nowhere
City of the damned
Lost children with dirty faces today
No one really seems to care

I read the graffiti
In the bathroom stall
Like the holy scriptures of the shopping mall
And so it seemed to confess
It didn't say much
But it only confirmed that
The center of the earth
Is the end of the world
And I could really care less

City of the dead
At the end of another lost highway
Signs misleading to nowhere
City of the damned
Lost children with dirty faces today
No one really seems to care

I don't care if you don't
I don't care if you don't
I don't care if you don't care

I don't care

Everyone is so full of sh!t
Born and raised by hypocrites
Hearts recycled but never saved
From the cradle always to the grave
We are the kids of war and peace
From Anaheim to the middle east
We are the stories and disciples
Of the Jesus of suburbia
Land of make believe
And that don't believe in me
Land of make believe
And I don't believe
And I don't care!
I don't care!

Dearly beloved are you listening?
I can't remember a word that you were saying
Are we demented or am I disturbed?
The space that's in between insane and insecure
Oh, therapy, can you please fill the void?
Am I retarded or am I just overjoyed
Nobody's perfect and I stand accused
For lack of a better word, and that's my best excuse

To live and not to breathe
Is to die In tragedy
To run, to run away
To find what you believe
And I leave behind
This hurricane of fvcking lies

I lost my faith to this
This town that don't exist
So I run
I run away
To the light of masochist
And I leave behind
This hurricane of fvcking lies
And I walked this line
A million and one fvcking times
But not this time

I don't feel any shame
I won't apologize

When there ain't nowhere you can go
Running away from pain
When you've been victimized
Tales from another broken home

You're leaving...
You're leaving...
You're leaving...
Ah you're leaving home...
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 12:50:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lmao most worthless DP mod post ever.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 12:57:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Andromeda_Z
4. rogue
5. socialpinko
6. ccstate4peat
7. bluesteel
8. Johnicle
9. m93samman
10. anarcholibertyman
11. OreEle
12. lovelife
13. tvellalott
14. Marauder

CASUALTIES
2. Danielle
3. headphonegut

Tunny

"The 'rage and love' story of my life...
The Jesus of Suburbia is a lie."

So yeah. You hate Bush and all that crap. But being broke in the city in a cheap-@ss apartment with Johnny sucks too. So you go and join the military! Good man! You are the Vig and get one kill each night phase.

You have one time-activated event to look out for.

You win with the town.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 12:59:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Andromeda_Z
4. rogue
5. socialpinko
6. ccstate4peat
7. bluesteel
8. Johnicle
9. m93samman
10. anarcholibertyman
11. OreEle
13. tvellalott
14. Marauder

CASUALTIES
2. Danielle
3. headphonegut

Tunny

"The 'rage and love' story of my life...
The Jesus of Suburbia is a lie."

So yeah. You hate Bush and all that crap. But being broke in the city in a cheap-@ss apartment with Johnny sucks too. So you go and join the military! Good man! You are the Vig and get one kill each night phase.

You have one time-activated event to look out for.

You win with the town.


12. lovelife

Mary Jane

"To fall in love, we fall in debt; to alcohol and cigarettes
And Mary Jane to keep me insane doing someone else's cocaine!"

You are Johnny's old flame (you are also the personification of drug abuse, so cool). Your bitchiness is only rivaled by your drug abuse. So you get to abuse your night kill. You are the Poisoner. One time only, you can target a player who will not be killed until the next NP. This power fails if your target is protected the night you target them.

You win with the Mafia.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 1:00:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 12:50:34 AM, m93samman wrote:
Lmao most worthless DP mod post ever.

CALM DOWN MAN. BE PATIENT.

Sorry about the double-post. I forgot lovelife's death.

6 votes needed for a lynch.

Approximately 2-3 days until the end of the DP. Thank you.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 1:19:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
List of players who lynched lovelife

bluesteel, headphonegut, Andromeda_Z, Marauder, m93samman, spinko, anarcholibertyman

one of these players are mafia (at least). Let's figure this out. I know 2 of them besides myself who are townies.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 1:44:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL anarcho for claim

The only way he could have known lovelife was mafia is if he was as well. Typical mafia tactic is to throw a fellow mafioso under the bus. He really jumped the gun on that lynch, even though he was right.

And nice, glad I called it with danielle's death.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 1:47:53 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
tv may be mafia; I'm surprised mafia didn't kill him and take the extra NK, although they may be hoping we'll lynch tv

anyway, everyone add to this list; I'm not going back through the DP to piece it together.

bluesteel - American Idiot, character
tvellalot - song
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 1:51:23 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I think Marauder should role claim as well

lovelife makes it look like mafia = Johnny's love interests

Marauder claimed whatsername
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 7:57:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
vote anarcholibertyman
Even as lovelife turned out to be mafia, anarcho just jumped on last and it makes sense if he's mafia to try and get suspicion off of him by hammering a fellow mafioso.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 8:44:24 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL anarcho
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 8:46:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 8:44:24 AM, m93samman wrote:
VTL anarcho

You have to bold.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 8:47:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 8:46:09 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/26/2011 8:44:24 AM, m93samman wrote:
VTL anarcho

You have to bold.
woops

VTL anarcho. It's too early in the morning lol
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 8:56:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
anarcholibertyman- 3/6- bluesteel, m93samman, socialpinko
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 9:35:47 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
The List
anarcholibertyman (2/6) - bluesteel, m93samman, socialpinko

There is NO mistake with this vote count. This count is correct.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 10:08:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 9:35:47 AM, M.Torres wrote:
The List
anarcholibertyman (2/6) - bluesteel, m93samman, socialpinko

There is NO mistake with this vote count. This count is correct.

So someone lost the power of their vote.

However, I think that we should only be pressuring Anarcho. Casting the hammer on a mafia, is not a sign that the person is mafia. It is just not an indication that the person is town.

Mafia will sometimes throw other mafia under the bus, though often townies will also lynch mafia.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 10:35:19 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL anarcho for claim

The only way he could have known lovelife was mafia is if he was as well. Typical ::mafia tactic is to throw a fellow mafioso under the bus. He really jumped the gun ::on that lynch, even though he was right.

vote anarcholibertyman
Even as lovelife turned out to be mafia, anarcho just jumped on last and it makes :sense if he's mafia to try and get suspicion off of him by hammering a fellow :mafioso

will you people think about this for a moment? I mean I was all set to commit to lynching anarcho too as soon as I read he cast the hammer on LL when we were just pressuring. That's either dumb or mafiaish.

But lovelife we know now was mafia, and ya'll are thinking he could be mafia trying to 'throw suspicion off of himself' by putting lovelife under the bus. There was no attention on him whatsoever before he did that. It makes no sense for a mafia to lynch a comrade in the second day phase when they have no pressure suspicion on themselves at the time. The longer they can stay without anyone paying any particular attention to them the better.

Right now, though its still conceivable at a stretch of the imagination that he could still somehow be mafia, given the data we know he is the least suspicious person playing right now, though he is the dumbest. I think our efforts would be better spent pushing for claims from another person we know less about right now. I do think anarcho should be investigated by any of our investigative roles we have now though this night phase. preferably just the watcher is used up on him, if he's godfather hoping to lure just such investigations to confirm him innocent for the rest of the game then the cop role would not help us much.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 10:42:17 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 9:35:47 AM, M.Torres wrote:
The List
anarcholibertyman (2/6) - bluesteel, m93samman, socialpinko

There is NO mistake with this vote count. This count is correct.

I think m98samman, bluesteel, and socialpinko should all unvote one at a time and wait for M. Torres to update the list before moving on to the next unvote so we can figure out just who's vote has been canceled out by someones role.

the more data we can get the better.

to make sure you dont all just unvote at once lets do this in orderly fashion. spinko you unvote first, then we wait for the updated list. if the count is 1/6 we move on and m98samman unvotes. if the vote is at 0/6 with bluesteel's name still up there we know it was bluesteel's vote that was cancled, if its spinko or m98samman we will know when they unvote and the count makes sense again.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 10:53:16 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 1:51:23 AM, bluesteel wrote:
I think Marauder should role claim as well

lovelife makes it look like mafia = Johnny's love interests

Marauder claimed whatsername

I disagree, I knowing my role do not think it should be revealed for all mafia to know at this time.

but I will make you a compromise cause I'm not unreasonable. If there is enough pressure (witch 'enough' I will consider much less now so long as anarcho lives) I will reveal more of my character description as I think it would show me to be un-suspicious.
If you are all still unsatisfied I will go ahead and revel my role also, it will suck for the town that it's out there I think, but not so bad that we cant manage.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 10:58:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
unvote - VTL marauder partially to see if I still have a vote

but also, Marauder, you need to role claim. My role PM hints that whatsername may be mafia and lovelife's role hints that johnny's love interests may all be mafia. Whatsername is one of johnny's love interests.

Role claim plz.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 11:04:03 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 10:08:00 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/26/2011 9:35:47 AM, M.Torres wrote:
The List
anarcholibertyman (2/6) - bluesteel, m93samman, socialpinko

There is NO mistake with this vote count. This count is correct.

So someone lost the power of their vote.

However, I think that we should only be pressuring Anarcho. Casting the hammer on a mafia, is not a sign that the person is mafia. It is just not an indication that the person is town.

Mafia will sometimes throw other mafia under the bus, though often townies will also lynch mafia.

Or anarcho's power is to have one less vote
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 11:05:23 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 11:04:03 AM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 4/26/2011 10:08:00 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/26/2011 9:35:47 AM, M.Torres wrote:
The List
anarcholibertyman (2/6) - bluesteel, m93samman, socialpinko

There is NO mistake with this vote count. This count is correct.

So someone lost the power of their vote.

However, I think that we should only be pressuring Anarcho. Casting the hammer on a mafia, is not a sign that the person is mafia. It is just not an indication that the person is town.

Mafia will sometimes throw other mafia under the bus, though often townies will also lynch mafia.

Or anarcho's power is to have one less vote

And we will figure that out shortly.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 11:06:01 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 11:05:00 AM, bluesteel wrote:
You mean social?

I've heard of voteless roles.

If anarcho was a loved townie, it would take an extra vote to lynch him; he wouldn't make one vote disappear from the vote count.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 11:06:44 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
ccstate, album/character and or song?

OreEle can you repeat yours?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 11:06:48 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 11:05:00 AM, bluesteel wrote:
You mean social?

No, anarcho's count is one less than the amount of people voted instead of social's not counting
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 11:08:37 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 11:06:44 AM, bluesteel wrote:
ccstate, album/character and or song?

OreEle can you repeat yours?

21st century breakdown
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 11:09:04 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Everyone needs to state their album and if they are a character or song...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 11:09:27 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/26/2011 11:08:37 AM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/26/2011 11:06:44 AM, bluesteel wrote:
ccstate, album/character and or song?

OreEle can you repeat yours?

21st century breakdown

character or song?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)