Total Posts:348|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Bounty Hunter Mafia - Day Phase 2

Johnicle
Posts: 888
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 12:58:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Living List:

1. spinko
2. Andromeda_Z
4.headphonegut
5. bradshaw93
6. bluesteel
7. ccstate4peat
8. askbob
9. Makhno
11. m93samman
12. timbeech
13. Snipe
14. Nerdykiller

===================================

Dead List:

3. anarcholibertyman - Lie Detector: You win with the town.

-Killed Night Phase 1

For $300, you may submit a statement made by a player in the day phase for authenticity verification. I will reply with either "True" or "False."

*You may only use this ability on a type of statement once. For example: A statement that regarding their affiliation may only be used once, and a statement regarding their role may only be used once, etc.

For $800, you may have the results of a lie detector test posted in the next day phase.

===================================

10. Thaddeus - Banker: You win with the town.

Each night phase, you may transfer your funds to another player. You may divide your funds up, but each transfer has a $20 fee.

For $200, you may double the Suspicion List Accuracy Bonus for the following day phase. This action is guaranteed and can only be done once.

For a $500 fine, you may bankrupt a player for their night phase by ‘losing their banking information.' This player will receive their funds back the next night phase.

-Lynched Day Phase 1: headphonegut, bluesteel, askbob, m93samman, socialpinko, bradshaw93, anarcholibertyman, nerdykiller

===================================

NOTE: Lynch monetary rewards are now worth twice as much. However, players who make money this way can only do it half as much.

This thread is open.

GAME ON!
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:01:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I had a feeling. I literally predicted this... The doctor is an idiot for not protecting anarcho so we could at least hear his report.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:02:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Anyone have a list of claims? I don't think bluesteel has claimed yet, and neither has makhno. Correct me if I'm wrong.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:03:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
And timbeech.

VTL bluesteel for claim

And if anyone got any investigative knowledge from the last NP they should release it asap ONLY if they got guilty results. If you got an innocent, don't give away your role just yet.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:06:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 1:05:04 PM, Johnicle wrote:
CCstate is replaced by innomen.

timbeech essentially sold me his soul to stay in this game. He is on strict watch.

good.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:08:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
lol is no one online? ...unvote
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:13:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Makhno is online.

VTL Maknho for character claim.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:26:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote makhno
For character claim.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:35:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
People need to get online and get more active.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:37:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 12:58:54 PM, Johnicle wrote:
Living List:

1. spinko
2. Andromeda_Z
4.headphonegut
5. bradshaw93
6. bluesteel
7. ccstate4peat - innomen
8. askbob
9. Makhno
11. m93samman
12. timbeech
13. Snipe
14. Nerdykiller

Suspicion list

1. Nerdykiller (for hammer)
2. askbob for false lynch. Got the entire town to lynch a fellow townie. After he posted "I am not mafia, I win with the town, I am not 3rd party, I am not jester", the lie detector was killed.
3. makhno, for low activity level without replacement.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Makhno
Posts: 231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:41:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow! You guys managed to loose 2 good townies while I was away…
So askbob apparently the jester or mafia pretending to be the jester.
Anarcho and Nerdy managed to hammer Thad for no actual reason?
Interesting…
I think, we should take a closer look at people who vouted to lynch Thad.

BTW I win with town.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:44:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 1:41:48 PM, Makhno wrote:

BTW I win with town.

the lie detector died.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Makhno
Posts: 231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 1:49:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 1:37:48 PM, m93samman wrote:
3. makhno, for low activity level without replacement.

Wow! You suspecting me because I did not participate in lynching townie?
I told you in advance I'm going to be AFK, how is it my fold you guys are so quick to lynch some one.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:06:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 1:49:11 PM, Makhno wrote:
At 4/27/2011 1:37:48 PM, m93samman wrote:
3. makhno, for low activity level without replacement.

Wow! You suspecting me because I did not participate in lynching townie?
I told you in advance I'm going to be AFK, how is it my fold you guys are so quick to lynch some one.

You've literally contributed nothing so far.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:26:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This is interesting. Sorry for missing DP1 I was never on to post and it was very short. That being said I would like to contribute something of value. I think headphonegut is mafia, hands down. Just reading the last DP it is fairly obvious.

VTL Headphonegut
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:30:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Let me explain why I suspect headphonegut. He posts "I win with the town" and probably goes and kills the lie detector that night to eliminate a possibility of being caught. Yeah just because you post "I win with the town" doesn't make you instantly innocent.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:32:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 2:30:59 PM, timbeech wrote:
Let me explain why I suspect headphonegut. He posts "I win with the town" and probably goes and kills the lie detector that night to eliminate a possibility of being caught. Yeah just because you post "I win with the town" doesn't make you instantly innocent.

Doesn't that logic apply to everyone who posted "I win with the town"?
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:35:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 2:32:59 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/27/2011 2:30:59 PM, timbeech wrote:
Let me explain why I suspect headphonegut. He posts "I win with the town" and probably goes and kills the lie detector that night to eliminate a possibility of being caught. Yeah just because you post "I win with the town" doesn't make you instantly innocent.

Doesn't that logic apply to everyone who posted "I win with the town"?

That can't be the only reason we pressure but he needs to explain himself. Everything he contributed was brief and strategic. Doesn't mean mafia right away but is important to this game. We need more information there.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:35:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 2:30:59 PM, timbeech wrote:
Let me explain why I suspect headphonegut. He posts "I win with the town" and probably goes and kills the lie detector that night to eliminate a possibility of being caught. Yeah just because you post "I win with the town" doesn't make you instantly innocent.

By that logic askbob is more likely to be mafia than headphone as he was the sole driving force behind thaddeus' lynch and also posted that he wasn't mafia.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:35:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 1:05:04 PM, Johnicle wrote:
CCstate is replaced by innomen.

timbeech essentially sold me his soul to stay in this game. He is on strict watch.

thank you for replacing ccstate
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:38:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 2:35:34 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 4/27/2011 2:30:59 PM, timbeech wrote:
Let me explain why I suspect headphonegut. He posts "I win with the town" and probably goes and kills the lie detector that night to eliminate a possibility of being caught. Yeah just because you post "I win with the town" doesn't make you instantly innocent.

By that logic askbob is more likely to be mafia than headphone as he was the sole driving force behind thaddeus' lynch and also posted that he wasn't mafia.

Well we need to have a plan here. We can't keep lynching townies. Do we have a list of claims? If not tell me so I can go back in DP1 and make one.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:38:16 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
so yeah i was definetly wrong lol. But now I at least have a better read on this game

Bluesteel - seemed to agree too much with me. Given the fact that my gut hunch was completely incorrect. I'm putting my money down on him.
Mahkno - Lurking massively

If people want me to role claim i can for being completely incorrect last day phase lol. Even still I'm glad we didn't end on a no lynch and went with someone because even that gives us a good tell.

vote to lynch bluesteel

although i'm 100% willing to do mahnko
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:41:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 2:38:16 PM, askbob wrote:
so yeah i was definetly wrong lol. But now I at least have a better read on this game

Bluesteel - seemed to agree too much with me. Given the fact that my gut hunch was completely incorrect. I'm putting my money down on him.
Mahkno - Lurking massively

...
vote to lynch bluesteel

although i'm 100% willing to do mahnko

This post I actually agree with entirely
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
timbeech
Posts: 948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 2:47:38 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. spinko
2. Andromeda_Z - ?
4.headphonegut - ?
5. bradshaw93 - ?
6. bluesteel - ?
7. innomen - ?
8. askbob - ?
9. Makhno - ?
11. m93samman - wimpy child (vanilla)
12. timbeech - ?
13. Snipe - ?
14. Nerdykiller - ?
Makhno
Posts: 231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 3:02:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. spinko
2. Andromeda_Z - ?
4.headphonegut - ?
5. bradshaw93 - the messenger
6. bluesteel - ?
7. innomen - ?
8. askbob - ?
9. Makhno - ?
11. m93samman - wimpy child (vanilla)
12. timbeech - ?
13. Snipe - ?
14. Nerdykiller - ?