5. bluesteel
6. Makhno
7. headphonegut
8 Tvellalott
9. nerdykiller
10. Logic_on_rails

It takes 6 votes to lynch

Graves by the side of the Road:

1. Timbeech - Ichabod Craine - You are Ichabod Crane - you are fat, lazy, a moocher, and really have no redeeming qualities. You are extremely supersticious and are afraid of everything. If you are targeted by anyone of any role at night, you will run away and never return (you will die) You win with the town

Found in a grave dug by the side of the road. A solitary Z was scratched upon the stone marking the grave.

2. socialpinko - Zorro - You are Zorro, a hot blooded spanish the Youth living in california who has sworn to protect the weak. You escape authorities and work outside the law in a cape and mask. Z is your trademark. Every night you may kill another player. You win with the town.
Found split in two by a large sharp device.

3. OreEle - Paul Bunyan - You are Paul Bunyan. Supposedly a giant Lumberjack with an oddly colored animal. Although your huge, all you can really do is chop wood. You win with the mafia
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 5:23:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL denote for his defense of OreEle, demanding that we not lynch him, and FOSing anyone who suggested he wasn't jester
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 5:24:07 PM
this is pretty obvious; should be a quick DP

You can claim denote but I doubt it will do any good.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 5:31:41 PM
I think m93 is mafia as well; he's been posting in the other mafia thread, but of course would want to ignore this one if it meant he had to VTL a fellow mafioso.
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 6:11:40 PM
At 4/27/2011 5:31:41 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I think m93 is mafia as well; he's been posting in the other mafia thread, but of course would want to ignore this one if it meant he had to VTL a fellow mafioso.

I've been pretty transparent in this thread

VTL Denote

I never saw this one come up honestly. Sorry about that.

In case you forgot my claim, I'm Daniel Boone and a hunter who can kill someone if I get targetted for a kill.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 6:15:09 PM
The Pillory
Denote - 3/6 - bluesteel - headphonegut - m93samman
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 6:18:13 PM
At 4/25/2011 8:56:36 PM, askbob wrote:
The Pillory

OreEle - 7/7 - bluesteel - AndromedaZ - logiconrails - Snipe - Makhno - m93samman - headphonegut

bluesteel - 1/7 - headphonegut

OreEle has been lynched

Verdict - Guilty

usually mafia would vote for their buddies to throw suspicion off of them.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 7:01:15 PM
At 4/27/2011 6:58:24 PM, Denote wrote:
Wow, worst mafia ever. He didn't even really attempt to defend himself. No need to delay the inevitable.

VTL Denote

You're going to VTL yourself? And yet you pick on OreEle for not defending himself.
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 7:03:20 PM
At 4/27/2011 7:01:15 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Wow, worst mafia ever. He didn't even really attempt to defend himself. No need to delay the inevitable.

VTL Denote

You're going to VTL yourself? And yet you pick on OreEle for not defending himself.

You're right, I'm a hypocrite
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 7:20:02 PM
At 4/27/2011 7:01:15 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

VTL Denote

Also, while you have a point, that sort of was my attempt at a defense. I wasn't just randomly insulting him, I was saying that I thought IF he was mafia, he would've played better than that, but he didn't imo, so I didn't think he was mafia. You're looking at it the wrong way, though you still have a point I guess.
nerdykiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 7:28:53 PM
At 4/27/2011 5:23:29 PM, bluesteel wrote:
VTL denote for his defense of OreEle, demanding that we not lynch him, and FOSing anyone who suggested he wasn't jester

VTL denote
Reason look at Bluesteel's reason.
I agree definitely.
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 7:36:51 PM
Just out of curiosity, will you guys lynch anyone who lead the bandwagon for my lynch this day phase during NEXT day phase (once you find out I'm town)? Or will he be excused because he had valid reasons to suspect me?
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 7:39:01 PM
At 4/27/2011 7:36:51 PM, Denote wrote:
Just out of curiosity, will you guys lynch anyone who lead the bandwagon for my lynch this day phase during NEXT day phase (once you find out I'm town)? Or will he be excused because he had valid reasons to suspect me?

Denote, have you claimed?
Now is the time for a full claim.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 7:42:21 PM
At 4/27/2011 7:39:01 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Eh, whatever. I'm Casey Jones. I can take someone's place if they're going to die. I'm sure you can see why that role's particularly unappealing in this circumstance.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 7:52:25 PM
At 4/27/2011 7:42:21 PM, Denote wrote:

Eh, whatever. I'm Casey Jones. I can take someone's place if they're going to die. I'm sure you can see why that role's particularly unappealing in this circumstance.

What do you mean "you can take someone's place"; like instead of them being lynched, you'll be lynched?

Muh threads
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 7:55:43 PM
At 4/27/2011 7:52:25 PM, tvellalott wrote:

What do you mean "you can take someone's place"; like instead of them being lynched, you'll be lynched?

It's usually only a night phase thing. When headphonegut used his 'you get to go twice' deal on me, I was also given the opportunity to use this on someone who got lynched. Obviously, it's an either/or thing considering I can't sacrifice myself twice. But yeah, normally it's only a night kill thing.
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 7:57:01 PM

What do you mean "you can take someone's place"; like instead of them being night killed, you'll be night killed?

So in normal cases it would be that instead
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 7:57:41 PM
At 4/27/2011 7:55:43 PM, Denote wrote:

It's usually only a night phase thing. When headphonegut used his 'you get to go twice' deal on me, I was also given the opportunity to use this on someone who got lynched. Obviously, it's an either/or thing considering I can't sacrifice myself twice. But yeah, normally it's only a night kill thing.

So you're kind of like a bodyguard, you get to choose someone and if they're going to die you take their place?

Muh threads
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 7:58:42 PM
At 4/27/2011 7:57:41 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/27/2011 7:55:43 PM, Denote wrote:

So you're kind of like a bodyguard, you get to choose someone and if they're going to die you take their place?

Kind of, but it's more of a "They ARE going to die. Do you want to take their place" thing. I actually get told who is going to die during night phase.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:01:28 PM
Hrmmm....
I dunno about ya'll, but I'm inclined to believe Denote.
Highly plausible character and a good role match...
Is anyone else a real, historical figure?

Muh threads
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:02:07 PM
I kind of feel like I would've been hammered by now if all of the mafia hadn't voted already. Pay attention to that when thinking during next day phase. (I know this doesn't have any credibility yet, and probably not even then considering how bad of a townie I've been this game apparently..)
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:03:11 PM
At 4/27/2011 8:02:07 PM, Denote wrote:
I kind of feel like I would've been hammered by now if all of the mafia hadn't voted already. Pay attention to that when thinking during next day phase. (I know this doesn't have any credibility yet until next day phase, and probably not even then considering how bad of a townie I've been this game apparently..)

Fixed
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:07:34 PM
At 4/27/2011 8:01:28 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Is anyone else a real, historical figure?

Yeah, headphonegut claimed Henry Hudson...
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:08:15 PM
Well I find it highly suspicious that all this pressure is still on you. You have a strong claim and apart from trying to prevent a proven mafia from being lynched (which could easily be an honest mistake), you don't have anything against you.

FOS on the entire Denote bandwagon

Muh threads
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:12:55 PM
At 4/27/2011 8:08:15 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Well I find it highly suspicious that all this pressure is still on you. You have a strong claim and apart from trying to prevent a proven mafia from being lynched (which could easily be an honest mistake), you don't have anything against you.

FOS on the entire Denote bandwagon

Hm, subtlety might have been a better option considering how close it is to night phase... If there's even ONE mafiaso who hasn't voted yet... yeah.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:16:35 PM
The Pillory
Denote - 5/6 - bluesteel - headphonegut - m93samman - Denote - Nerdykiller