Total Posts:235|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Green Day Mafia DP4

M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 7:55:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Do you know the enemy?
Do you know your enemy?
Well, gotta know the enemy right here

Do you know the enemy?
Do you know your enemy?
Well, gotta know the enemy right here

The insurgency will rise
When the blood's been sacrificed
Don't be blinded by the lies in your eyes

Silence is the enemy
Against your urgency
So rally up the demons of your soul

Overthrow the effigy
The vast majority
We're burning down the foreman of control

There's nothing wrong with me...
This is how I'm supposed to be...
In a land of make believe...
That don't believe in me!

YEAH!

Violence is an energy
Against the enemy
Well, violence is an energy right here

Do you know the enemy?
Do you know your enemy?
Well, gotta know the enemy

And there's nothing wrong with me...
The insurgency will rise
This is how I'm supposed to be!
When the blood's been sacrificed
In a land of make believe...
Don't be blinded!
That don't believe in may!

Well, violence is an energy
Well, from here to eternity
Well, violence is an energy
Well, do you know your enemy?!

Do you know the enemy?
Do you know your enemy?
Well, gotta know the enemy, wah hey

Do you know the enemy?
Do you know your enemy?
Do you know the enemy?!
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:01:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Andromeda_Z
4. rogue
5. socialpinko
7. bluesteel
8. Johnicle
9. m93samman
11. OreEle
12. lovelife
14. Marauder

CASUALTIES
2. Danielle
3. headphonegut
12. lovelife

10. anarcholibertyman

Rock and Roll Boyfriend

"I got a rock and roll house, and a rock and roll car!
I play the sh!t at the drums, and I can play guitar!"

You are the eventual fiancee of Heather, who finally dumps Will's lazy-@ss. She's hot, you're hot, it makes sense. Your pure awesomeness (well, doucheb@ggery, but whatever) allows you to role-block any player.

You win with the Mafia.


6. ccstate4peat

Christian

"I am the atom bomb, I am your chosen one
Toxin your reservoir and then return man to ape!"

Whoa, whoa. Calm down man. You are Christian - the energetic, determined hero of the 21st century breakdown. You are the leader of the Class of 13 and an explosive one at that! Unleash your inferno on ANYONE who tries to kill you. You are the bomb. But some consider your fury and kick-@ssness as extreme. So you appear guilty on investigation. That sucks.

You have one secret power.

You win with the town.


13. tvellalott

The Con

"Oh scream! America! Scream!
Believe what you see from heroes and cons…"

You are the Con. You are every slimy politician, corrupt official, scumbag CEO - all in one! You deceive the masses who adore you, and are the Godfather. With a flick of the hand (and some bribes) you can also target any player to make him appear guilty. You are also the Framer.

You win with the Mafia.


-------------------------------------------------------------------

5 votes needed for a lynch. DP ends in about 2-3 days. Good luck.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:04:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
God damn it. I hope he didn't claim bomb and I just stupidly missed it.
Avenge me!
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:13:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Three mafiosos are dead. How many could be left? By the way I totally called it tvellalott!
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:15:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 8:13:29 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Three mafiosos are dead. How many could be left? By the way I totally called it tvellalott!

You did. However, that is my usual behaviour, so on this occasion you just happened to be right.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:16:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 8:15:00 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/27/2011 8:13:29 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Three mafiosos are dead. How many could be left? By the way I totally called it tvellalott!

You did. However, that is my usual behaviour, so on this occasion you just happened to be right.

I'm like never right so I'm gonna milk it.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:44:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL Johnicle.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:53:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 8:49:20 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 4/27/2011 8:44:36 PM, m93samman wrote:
VTL Johnicle.

Why?

I have a list of 5 confirmed townies, and he's not one of them.
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:59:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 8:53:31 PM, m93samman wrote:
At 4/27/2011 8:49:20 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 4/27/2011 8:44:36 PM, m93samman wrote:
VTL Johnicle.

Why?

I have a list of 5 confirmed townies, and he's not one of them.

Did he character claim?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 9:00:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTNL OreEle
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Johnicle
Posts: 888
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 9:16:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 8:53:31 PM, m93samman wrote:

I have a list of 5 confirmed townies, and he's not one of them.

Yeah... you got them because of me.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 9:17:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
fvck yeah - called both of those, I think

I'm getting my games mixed up, but I think I called tvellalot too
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 9:21:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 9:19:04 PM, Johnicle wrote:
bluesteel/m93: did either of you get a dream that said that TV was guilty?

I got nothing
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 9:32:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 9:27:50 PM, Johnicle wrote:
I'm close to revealing... But not yet.

I can prove my role and will if enough people VTL.

VTL Johnicle

we should just mass claim and end this
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 9:32:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 9:32:06 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/27/2011 9:27:50 PM, Johnicle wrote:
I'm close to revealing... But not yet.

I can prove my role and will if enough people VTL.

VTL Johnicle

we should just mass claim and end this

A mass claim would mean the mafia knew who to target, though.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 9:33:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Torres, how is lovelife both playing and dead
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Johnicle
Posts: 888
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 9:40:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm extraordinary girl (lol)

Each night phase I can investigate one person... but instead of me getting the result, it is sent to a random* townie.**

*It says random in my PM. It isn't completely random though... it turns out that someone precise is getting it. At least it's random between two people.

**It specifically says townie in my PM, which essentially eliminates m93 and bluesteel from the list of guilty.

=======================================

NP1 I investigated headphonegut
NP2 I investigated Marauderer
NP3 I investigated tvellalott

The only post I remember making on DP2 was asking if "anyone is more or less suspicious of headphonegut". I did this because I wanted to find out who I visited in a dream (as my PM puts it). Furthermore, it was the best way to do it without being spotted by the mafia.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 9:41:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 9:40:12 PM, Johnicle wrote:
I'm extraordinary girl (lol)

Each night phase I can investigate one person... but instead of me getting the result, it is sent to a random* townie.**

*It says random in my PM. It isn't completely random though... it turns out that someone precise is getting it. At least it's random between two people.

**It specifically says townie in my PM, which essentially eliminates m93 and bluesteel from the list of guilty.

=======================================

NP1 I investigated headphonegut
NP2 I investigated Marauderer
NP3 I investigated tvellalott

The only post I remember making on DP2 was asking if "anyone is more or less suspicious of headphonegut". I did this because I wanted to find out who I visited in a dream (as my PM puts it). Furthermore, it was the best way to do it without being spotted by the mafia.

Unvote

VTL the next person I can't remember who else
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 9:42:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL OreEle
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 9:44:32 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 9:42:00 PM, m93samman wrote:
VTL OreEle

His character claim seems solid
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 9:45:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm getting my games confused - did OreEle or Marauder claim.

And who got the tvellalot is guilty PM...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Johnicle
Posts: 888
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 9:47:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 9:45:22 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm getting my games confused - did OreEle or Marauder claim.

And who got the tvellalot is guilty PM...

well since he died I was wondering if one of you would still be visited. I'll as in my PM
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 9:51:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 9:33:01 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Torres, how is lovelife both playing and dead

Mistake. Lovelife is dead.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Johnicle
Posts: 888
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 9:52:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This was the post I made yesterday and it seems to be accurate.

===================================

1 of these players are guilty:

bluesteel
headphonegut
Andromeda_Z
Marauderer
m93samman
spinko
anarcholibertyman (dead mafia)

2-3 of these players are guilty:

rogue
ccstate4peat (dead innocent)
Johnicle (extraordinary girl)
OreEle
tvellalott (dead mafia))

========================================

It's either rogue or OreEle IMO. It could be a 4 person mafia in which case it could be both lol.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 9:52:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 9:47:21 PM, Johnicle wrote:
At 4/27/2011 9:45:22 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm getting my games confused - did OreEle or Marauder claim.

And who got the tvellalot is guilty PM...

well since he died I was wondering if one of you would still be visited. I'll as in my PM

It is us that get the PM exclusively?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)