Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

The Hangover

Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:25:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Here's how the game works. Players are attending a party. Members can interact with each other, taking turns in the order of who joined. Members can also do things that are unexpected. I will play the role of fate, after every player has done his action I will introduce a new twist into the plot (new players, drugs, unlock doors, cars, etc).

The game takes place on a hotel floor rented out by an anonymous player. It includes a dining hall, adjacent to a ball room (with a stage and instruments), it also has ten rooms. The game will start out with two rooms unlocked, and each round one may be unlocked, giving more opportunities to change up the game. Players can die.

Example round:

Koopin: "Koopin eats copious ammounts of KFC"
Cosmic Alfonzo: "Plays some epic guitar riffs on stage"
Annhasle: "Gets some punch from the dining hall"
m93samman: "walks into room 3"
Fate(me): "Koopin has a heart attack from too much KFC and is rushed to the hospital, Cosmic Alfonzo is applauded and keeps playing, the punch is laced with ecstasy and annhasle gets very high and throws herself out of the window falling 10 floors to her death, m93 samman finds a telephone, a bed, and car keys, he can redeem a Chevrolet Corvette in the garage."

Please leave a list of names if you would like to play:

1. Rockylightning (Fate)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:27:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 8:25:46 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
Here's how the game works. Players are attending a party. Members can interact with each other, taking turns in the order of who joined. Members can also do things that are unexpected. I will play the role of fate, after every player has done his action I will introduce a new twist into the plot (new players, drugs, unlock doors, cars, etc).

The game takes place on a hotel floor rented out by an anonymous player. It includes a dining hall, adjacent to a ball room (with a stage and instruments), it also has ten rooms. The game will start out with two rooms unlocked, and each round one may be unlocked, giving more opportunities to change up the game. Players can die.

Example round:

Koopin: "Koopin eats copious ammounts of KFC"
Cosmic Alfonzo: "Plays some epic guitar riffs on stage"
Annhasle: "Gets some punch from the dining hall"
m93samman: "walks into room 3"
Fate(me): "Koopin has a heart attack from too much KFC and is rushed to the hospital, Cosmic Alfonzo is applauded and keeps playing, the punch is laced with ecstasy and annhasle gets very high and throws herself out of the window falling 10 floors to her death, m93 samman finds a telephone, a bed, and car keys, he can redeem a Chevrolet Corvette in the garage."


Please leave a list of names if you would like to play:

1. Rockylightning (Fate)
2.
3.
4.
5.headphonegut
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:31:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
One more things, if a player takes over a day to complete their action turn, (I will remind the player if he takes a while) he will be asleep and forfeit his turn. (He may be killed by another player's stupidity though).

I also forgot to mention the game ends after 8 turns (eight hours).
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2011 8:33:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 8:31:53 PM, timbeech wrote:
1. Rockylightning (Fate)
2. Andromeda_Z
3.timbeech
4.
5.headphonegut
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

We posted at the same time, this is the most accurate list.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 12:02:52 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/27/2011 11:56:28 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I don't quite get how it works.

We post actions, Fate makes stuff happen based on them.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 12:58:42 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
ehh why not.

1. Rockylightning (Fate)
2. Andromeda_Z
3.timbeech
4.
5.headphonegut
6.
7. Cody
8.
9. lovelife
10.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 4:06:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Rockylightning (Fate)
2. Andromeda_Z
3.timbeech
4.
5.headphonegut
6. phantom
7. Cody
8.
9. lovelife
10.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 4:12:00 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Rockylightning (Fate)
2. Andromeda_Z
3.timbeech
4.
5.headphonegut
6. phantom
7. Cody
8.
9. lovelife
10. Thaddeus the slightly upset and lover of the word "conversate"
andyh
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 5:57:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/28/2011 4:12:00 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
1. Rockylightning (Fate)
2. Andromeda_Z
3.timbeech
4.
5.headphonegut
6. phantom
7. Cody
8. andyh
9. lovelife
10. Thaddeus the slightly upset and lover of the word "conversate"
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 9:28:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/28/2011 5:57:26 AM, andyh wrote:
At 4/28/2011 4:12:00 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
1. Rockylightning (Fate)
2. Andromeda_Z
3.timbeech
4.
5.headphonegut
6. phantom
7. Cody
8. andyh
9. lovelife
10. Thaddeus the slightly upset and lover of the word "conversate"

one more chaps!
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 11:22:08 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/28/2011 9:28:26 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 4/28/2011 5:57:26 AM, andyh wrote:
At 4/28/2011 4:12:00 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
1. Rockylightning (Fate)
2. Andromeda_Z
3.timbeech
4. badger
5.headphonegut
6. phantom
7. Cody
8. andyh
9. lovelife
10. Thaddeus the slightly upset and lover of the word "conversate"

one more chaps!
signature
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 11:26:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/28/2011 11:22:08 AM, badger wrote:
At 4/28/2011 9:28:26 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 4/28/2011 5:57:26 AM, andyh wrote:
At 4/28/2011 4:12:00 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
1. Rockylightning (Fate)
2. Andromeda_Z
3.timbeech
4. badger
5.headphonegut
6. phantom
7. Cody
8. andyh
9. lovelife
10. Thaddeus the slightly upset and lover of the word "conversate"

one more chaps!

Boo, you whore.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 11:38:29 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/28/2011 11:35:15 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
Last call, the party PM starts this afternoon(PST), join before its too late!

I thought we had all joined.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 11:47:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/28/2011 11:41:50 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
There can be more than ten people of course! Add more numbers onto the list if you like.

Well better tell OrELe that.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2011 1:52:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. Rockylightning (Fate)
2. Andromeda_Z
3.timbeech
4. badger
5.headphonegut
6. phantom
7. Cody
8. andyh
9. lovelife
10. Thaddeus the slightly upset and lover of the
11. ccstate4peat
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2011 11:06:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)