mattrodstorm
m93samman
badger
askbob
Danielle
bluesteel2
Leafrod
LaissezFaire

Lovelife: You are ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US, the mafia role stealer. Once during the game, you may select a player and steal his or her role. You will then have that role, and the other player will not. You win with the mafia. NOTE: if you try to steal a 3rd party role you will fail and can try again. Respond to confirm.

Askbob2: You are SO I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPZ, the cop. Every nightphase you get to investigate a player and ask them this question. You will receive "Yes" or "No." It is up to you to decide what means what. Hint: MUDKIPZ ARE AWESOME! You win with the town.

Vote Count: OreEle 1/4 (OreEle)

Continue.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2011 7:54:34 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. M.Torres - divide by zero - bomb
2. wjmelements - falco punch - delayed vig
3. Johnicle - this is sparta - paranoid gun owner
4. Korashk - i like turtles - miller
5. OreEle - red vs. blue - bulletproof serial killer
6. CosmicAlfonzo - Badger has replaced - Objection! - Lynch stopper
7. innomen - don't taze me bro - bulletproof

Askbob's suspect list:
Badger
OreEle
Korashk
M.Torres

Badger, is your objection a night action or must it be declared in the period after they lynch and before the role announcement?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2011 8:00:48 AM
I'll be out of town all weekend and back Sunday night. Note that I haven't killed anyone the last few days, because I've been targeting bp claims.

Keep in mind that if badger could use his role, it's either overpowered or impractical.
OreEle may be jester, as mongooeese have usually included a jester in the game. The only way to be sure is to look at the death record. Since I don't have the time to do this, I vote to lynch OreEle until I get back.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2011 12:34:19 PM
Likely one mafia left. You should all know that if you keep me alive, you guarantee a win for the town. Since Innomen and myself are BP, the mafia can never kill us, so they cannot swing the odds into their favor by night kills alone.

But, since the town likely has a huge lead right now, I suppose it is a somewhat safe time to kill me. But do whatever, I've only been involved in killing 4 mafia.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2011 12:41:14 PM
At 4/30/2011 12:38:46 PM, badger wrote:
sucks to be you oreele :P how many mafia are dead?

Not sure. Askbob killed 1. I killed 2 (through night actions), hammered 1, and I tried to kill LF, but then we lynched him the next DP. So I think 5 are dead, so we likely have 1 mafia left and 1 cult (assuming that someone was converted NP1).
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2011 12:42:55 PM
At 4/30/2011 12:41:14 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 4/30/2011 12:38:46 PM, badger wrote:
sucks to be you oreele :P how many mafia are dead?

Not sure. Askbob killed 1. I killed 2 (through night actions), hammered 1, and I tried to kill LF, but then we lynched him the next DP. So I think 5 are dead, so we likely have 1 mafia left and 1 cult (assuming that someone was converted NP1).

We have, at most possible, 2 mafia (based on DP3, there could have been at most 6 then, and we've killed 4 since then).
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2011 1:19:00 PM
I wouldn't vote for OreEle. Out of all of us, he's least likely to be mafia from an objective view. From my PoV:

--Least likely to be Mafia--
Korashk - I like turtles kid - Miller
OreEle - Red vs. Blue - BP Serial Killer
Johnicle - This is Sparta! - Paranoid Gun Owner
Badger - Objection! - Lynch stopper
M.Torres - Divide by zero - Bomb
innomen - Don't taze me bro - Bulletproof
wjmelements - Falcon Punch - Delayed Vig
--Most likely to be Mafia--

This is based solely off of claims because I haven't really been paying all that much attention to the game recently.

- Johnicle is probably not mafia because the twins have a habit of putting a paranoid gun owner in their games.
- badger is probably not mafia because the twins are Nintendo fans, specifically fans of Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney. Plus that role has another name, it's basically just Governor.
- M.Torres I'm neutral on. No real read either way,
- innomen is more likely to be mafia mainly because it is not unprecedented for a mod to make a mafia member bulletproof in order to balance the game.
- wjmelements is most likely mafia because that's just was too many killing roles for one game. Seriously? An overeager vig, a serial killer, mafia kill, extra mafia kill, JOAT with vig power, a paranoid gun owner, AND a delayed vig?
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2011 1:20:09 PM
VTL wjm
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Johnicle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2011 3:04:42 PM
I have been suspicious of wjm for a while. I thought he might be cult DP2 or3...

In addition to the well thought out logic from Korashk, the night kills have not been adding up to his claim (and if OreEle was lying, certainly wjm would call that out)... and he has a poor voting record (VTL town players. I know he did DP1 for sure)

Either way, the town has earned some breathing room.

VTL wjmelements
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2011 3:16:18 PM
Has anyone died from targeting Johnicle yet? Like, for sure?
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Johnicle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2011 3:42:05 PM
At 4/30/2011 3:16:18 PM, M.Torres wrote:
Has anyone died from targeting Johnicle yet? Like, for sure?

Not as obvious as "killed by falling down a pit"... but there have been some that said something like "found dead".

But the last 2 or 3 NP have resulted in a TOTAL of 4 or 5 deaths. When bluesteel just openly said there were 2 mafia's, it is almost certainly impossible to have 2 killing characters on top of that. I say we kill wjm, then perhaps OreEle (if it comes to that).
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2011 5:44:08 PM
At 4/30/2011 1:19:00 PM, Korashk wrote:
- wjmelements is most likely mafia because that's just was too many killing roles for one game. Seriously? An overeager vig, a serial killer, mafia kill, extra mafia kill, JOAT with vig power, a paranoid gun owner, AND a delayed vig?

Plus, how would this translate to delayed vig?
Johnicle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2011 7:18:50 PM
At 4/30/2011 5:44:08 PM, Korashk wrote:

Plus, how would this translate to delayed vig?

lol yeah... that's an insta-kill.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 6:14:14 PM
I love how I'm on both of Korashk's lists.

-It's delayed because of the windup period.
-No other death matches this discription:
m93samman - "You are A WINNER IS YOU!, the survivor. You must live until the end of the game. Please respond to confirm. " (Found severely burned and decapitated)

Ergo my innocence. I also find it weird to challenge the existence of so many killing roles when four players died NP2 (http://www.debate.org...).
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 6:20:32 PM
Also, if you were to kill me, you'd have more "breathing room" after killing the serial killer, because fewer townies would die per night.

Lastly, why is Korashk's claim unchallenged? mongoose is against putting millers in this game and has never made an "I like turtles" reference. The meme is obscure, while Falcon Punch is one he references every day in Physics.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 6:40:47 PM
At 5/1/2011 6:14:14 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I love how I'm on both of Korashk's lists.

-It's delayed because of the windup period.

This actually does make sense. They do like SSBM/SSBB

-No other death matches this discription:
m93samman - "You are A WINNER IS YOU!, the survivor. You must live until the end of the game. Please respond to confirm. " (Found severely burned and decapitated)

Ergo my innocence. I also find it weird to challenge the existence of so many killing roles when four players died NP2 (http://www.debate.org...).

Unvote
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 7:38:03 PM
At 5/1/2011 7:18:22 PM, Johnicle wrote:
Explain why your night actions have failed then...

After NP1 I've only targeted bulletproof claims (OreEle and innomen) multiple times. This minimizes the extent to which my apathy in this game has negative consequences. I've played safe the whole game.
Johnicle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 8:12:20 PM
I don't buy it. We have had so many probable targets this game, and so many killing roles.

You are probably falcon punch, but a mafia guaranteed kill or something.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 11:09:08 PM
Would I have suspected askbob's vigilante claim if I wasn't a flavored vigilante? Would I have targeted the survivor? Would the mafia have used their guaranteed kill on the survivor over the serial killer or bulletproof? Why did my killing the survivor take two nights?

The answer is my claim.