Total Posts:55|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Naruto Mafia Sign-ups

bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 5:00:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Naruto Mafia Sign-ups

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 5:07:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. socialpinko
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.

I know a little about Naruto. Believe it?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 5:08:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. M.Torres!
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. socialpinko
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 5:12:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 5:08:27 PM, M.Torres wrote:
1. M.Torres!
2.
3.
4.headphonegut
5.
6. socialpinko
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.

hajimemashite ima sugu shinu
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 5:13:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 5:11:23 PM, Johnicle wrote:
If you give me a 3rd party position I'll do it... lol that's a fair deal isn't it?

But then if you end up in the game we'll know your third party and lynch your @ss.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 5:14:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 5:13:47 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 5/1/2011 5:11:23 PM, Johnicle wrote:
If you give me a 3rd party position I'll do it... lol that's a fair deal isn't it?

But then if you end up in the game we'll know your third party and lynch your @ss.

That would give him the win if I gave him jester...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Johnicle
Posts: 888
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 5:15:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 5:13:47 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 5/1/2011 5:11:23 PM, Johnicle wrote:
If you give me a 3rd party position I'll do it... lol that's a fair deal isn't it?

But then if you end up in the game we'll know your third party and lynch your @ss.

HA! That's my plan all along! Jester FTW!
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 5:29:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. M.Torres!
2. bradshaw
3.
4.headphonegut
5.
6. socialpinko
7.
8.
9.
10. anarcholibertyman
11. Korashk
12.
13. Snipe!
14 innomen
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 5:39:18 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
so will there be multiple ninja from hidden villages or just one like leaf and it's enemies?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 5:40:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 5:39:18 PM, headphonegut wrote:
so will there be multiple ninja from hidden villages or just one like leaf and it's enemies?

I doubt Blue would tell us that.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 5:42:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 5:39:18 PM, headphonegut wrote:
so will there be multiple ninja from hidden villages or just one like leaf and it's enemies?

Characters may be picked from anywhere between the start of the series to when I stopped reading the manga a few weeks ago.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 5:43:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 5:42:12 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/1/2011 5:39:18 PM, headphonegut wrote:
so will there be multiple ninja from hidden villages or just one like leaf and it's enemies?

Characters may be picked from anywhere between the start of the series to when I stopped reading the manga a few weeks ago.

Where was that?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 5:44:57 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 5:43:29 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 5/1/2011 5:42:12 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 5/1/2011 5:39:18 PM, headphonegut wrote:
so will there be multiple ninja from hidden villages or just one like leaf and it's enemies?

Characters may be picked from anywhere between the start of the series to when I stopped reading the manga a few weeks ago.

Where was that?

Naruto training with the 8 Tails
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 5:49:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. M.Torres
2. bradshaw
3.
4.headphonegut
5.
6. socialpinko
7.
8.
9.
10.
11. Korashk
12.
13. Snipe
14 innomen

anarcho, I suggest you play in some of askbob's beginner games first. Once you get the hang of things, I'd gladly welcome you into any of my games.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 7:09:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 5:49:44 PM, bluesteel wrote:
1. M.Torres
2. bradshaw
3.
4.headphonegut
5.
6. socialpinko
7.
8.
9.
10.
11. Korashk
12.
13. Snipe
14 innomen

anarcho, I suggest you play in some of askbob's beginner games first. Once you get the hang of things, I'd gladly welcome you into any of my games.

bradshaw as well
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
bradshaw93
Posts: 32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 7:23:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 7:09:11 PM, askbob wrote:
At 5/1/2011 5:49:44 PM, bluesteel wrote:
1. M.Torres
2. bradshaw
3.
4.headphonegut
5.
6. socialpinko
7.
8.
9.
10.
11. Korashk
12.
13. Snipe
14 innomen

anarcho, I suggest you play in some of askbob's beginner games first. Once you get the hang of things, I'd gladly welcome you into any of my games.

bradshaw as well

I know how to play.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 7:46:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm okay with bradshaw's playing based on the Bounty Hunter game, although he's welcome to play in askbob's games as well
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 7:52:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. M.Torres
2. bradshaw
3.
4.headphonegut
5.
6. socialpinko
7.
8.Nerdykiller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.
10.
11. Korashk
12.
13. Snipe
14 innomen
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 7:53:25 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 7:46:53 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm okay with bradshaw's playing based on the Bounty Hunter game, although he's welcome to play in askbob's games as well

Well, with that same logic Blue, Anarcho DID know how to play in the Green Day game. Playing WELL is arguable, but he's definitely not clueless.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 7:59:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/1/2011 7:53:25 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 5/1/2011 7:46:53 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm okay with bradshaw's playing based on the Bounty Hunter game, although he's welcome to play in askbob's games as well

Well, with that same logic Blue, Anarcho DID know how to play in the Green Day game. Playing WELL is arguable, but he's definitely not clueless.

He didn't understand the concept of throwing someone under the bus... You do it when the town actually wants that person lynched. He proved he still needs to learn some of the basics.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 7:59:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
And it's my understanding that bradshaw played in RL; if he's inactive, I'll replace him though.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 8:00:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. M.Torres
2. bradshaw
3.
4.headphonegut
5.
6. socialpinko
7.
8.Nerdykiller
9.
10.
11. Korashk
12.
13. Snipe
14 innomen
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2011 8:47:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. M.Torres
2. bradshaw
3. tvellalott
4.headphonegut
5.
6. socialpinko
7.
8.Nerdykiller
9.
10.
11. Korashk
12.
13. Snipe
14 innomen
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...